Autologous transfusions for looksmaxxing

enriquecel

enriquecel

better to nut in the sink then sink in the nut
okay boyos... i have an idea. some athletes use autologous transfusion to increase red blood cell count to improve athletic performance. by extracting our own blood and storing it for a period of time until our blood quantity has regenerated we can re inject the blood stored and yield results.

LOOKSMAX BENEFITS:

Stimulation of Self-Healing: The reinfusion of one's own blood is thought to stimulate the body’s natural healing mechanisms, potentially leading to an overall boost in health and vitality. This aligns with the homeopathic principle of using the body’s own substances to promote healing. Healthy = attractive/compatible.

Detoxification: Some alternative medicine practitioners might argue that autologous blood transfusion helps in detoxifying the body by recycling and refreshing the blood, which could lead to a better immune response. (chat gpt suggested this)

you may ask yourself, how in hell is this a looksmax? In theory we can expect:

Improved Skin Tone and Texture: By potentially enhancing the body’s natural healing processes, autologous transfusion might lead to healthier skin, improved tone, and a more radiant complexion. This could be due to better circulation and oxygenation.

Anti-Aging Effects: If the body’s rejuvenation processes are stimulated, this might slow down the visible signs of aging, such as wrinkles and sagging skin.

Enhanced Hair and Nail Growth: The improved circulation and nutrient delivery following autologous transfusion could contribute to stronger, shinier hair and healthier nails.

Overall Wellness: Boosting the body’s natural healing process through autologous transfusion could lead to a more youthful and vibrant appearance, reflecting overall better health.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHYSIQUE/GYMCELLING BENEFITS:

By increasing red blood cell count we can deliver more oxygen and water to the muscle fibres thus resulting in greater performance in the gym and quicker results
(perfect for framecels). i don't think i really need continue further as its kinda common sense.

POTENTIAL BONE BENEFITS:

Increased red blood cell (RBC) count does not directly correlate with higher bone mass. However, there are some indirect connections between RBC production, bone health, and bone mass due to the interplay of factors like bone marrow activity, oxygen transport, and overall metabolism.

Bone Marrow Activity: The bone marrow is the primary site of RBC production (a process called erythropoiesis). Healthy bone marrow is crucial for both producing RBCs and maintaining bone health. However, an increase in RBC production (due to conditions like erythropoiesis) doesn't necessarily increase bone mass.

Oxygen Transport and Bone Health: RBCs are responsible for carrying oxygen throughout the body. Better oxygenation can enhance overall metabolic function, including bone remodelling, but this is more about supporting normal bone maintenance rather than increasing bone mass directly.

-high iq users tell me if ive missed anything, also this is just relayed information i have gathered from the internet.

@DalitBoss @Orc @Clavicular @ryuken @asdvek @ConfusedBolivian @Gaygymmaxx

idk who elso to tag

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: asdvek, NZb6Air, Clavicular and 2 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ryuken
fuarkkkk

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ryuken
Screenshot 20240810 225057 Chrome
good thread but it's too expensive for what it gives antioxidant injections are cheaper and better for anti aging

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
good for healthmaxxing tho but many looksmaxxes can replace it for cheaper prices

high iq users tell me if ive missed anything,
Idk anything about this but seems legit

Bookmarked and will read tmr, it's 4 am here :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel and ryuken
you use your own blood though
what's the cost tho? if you're gonna go to a clinic/hospital there's a price fs or do you mean DIY autologous blood transfusion?

what's the cost tho? if you're gonna go to a clinic/hospital there's a price fs or do you mean DIY autologous blood transfusion?
i mena it seems prettey straight forward, you jus collect it in a blood bag and store in fridge for like 2-3 weeks

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, NZb6Air and ryuken
Just drink human blood like the jews do

• Woah
excess RBC have like none of the effects you listed, the excess lasts for just a few days and it's used by athletes before a competition to get more oxygen, a lot die doing it

• +1
excess RBC have like none of the effects you listed
again, this is info found online, same could be said about bonesmashing but some people swear by it. The point of the thread is to show possible benefits and i dont think 99% of people on this forum would consider this procedure, its mostly hypothetical

again, this is info found online, same could be said about bonesmashing but some people swear by it. The point of the thread is to show possible benefits and i dont think 99% of people on this forum would consider this procedure, its mostly hypothetical
i can tell you just chat gpted it, the "possible benefits" are complete bs and have no mechanical explanation behind them.

i can tell you just chat gpted it, the "possible benefits" are complete bs and have no mechanical explanation behind them.
again its all hypothetical and though it would be a decent thread, and yes i did use chat gpt. now hop off my meat and go ride somebody else who consents

again its all hypothetical and though it would be a decent thread, and yes i did use chat gpt. now hop off my meat and go ride somebody else who consents
Learn some biology first, pick up a textbook, then make a thread about this stuff so you aren't just spewing nonsense

Learn some biology first, pick up a textbook, then make a thread about this stuff so you aren't just spewing nonsense
im semi convinced you are slow, for the 3rd time its hypothetical with the intention of starting a discussion and a possible way to talk abt it but ig not. and making a thread on a forum doesnt have to consist of 6 months of reaserch snobby nigga

im semi convinced you are slow, for the 3rd time its hypothetical with the intention of starting a discussion and a possible way to talk abt it but ig not. and making a thread on a forum doesnt have to consist of 6 months of reaserch snobby nigga
copy pasting chat gpt threads will not start a worthwhile discussion