• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
You mean in gaming?

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
good looking Avatar with expensive items, has normal voice

VS ugly avatar with chad voice

Which one will get more girls
Tbh you don’t go searching for girls in fucking vrchat unless you are extremely neurodivergent :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and WhoTookVendetta
Tbh you don’t go searching for girls in fucking vrchat unless you are extremely neurodivergent :forcedsmile:
nigga im asking cuz @CoreSchizo bought a whole 1.5K vr suit

I dont even play vrchat

• +1
Reactions: fluffy
nigga im asking cuz @CoreSchizo bought a whole 1.5K vr suit

I dont even play vrchat
wtf?? smbdy need to check up on that guy cs no sane person would buy a 1.5k vr suit LMAOO?? is he expecting female validation from his vr suit or what now? has he given up on real women? if so he might aswell just become gay. And there aren’t even a lot of girls that play vr games, mostly 12-15 to 21-40 year old men play vr games to socialize, and they’re mostly gay

wtf?? smbdy need to check up on that guy cs no sane person would buy a 1.5k vr suit LMAOO?? is he expecting female validation from his vr suit or what now? has he given up on real women? if so he might aswell just become gay. And there aren’t even a lot of girls that play vr games, mostly 12-15 to 21-40 year old men play vr games to socialize, and they’re mostly gay
Actually no i was wrong he said 2.5k

He also bought the tredmil where u can infinitely run and it will adjust u to the center

Hes a bartender on there

• +1
Actually no i was wrong he said 2.5k

He also bought the tredmil where u can infinitely run and it will adjust u to the center

Hes a bartender on there
tbh the treadmill sounds sick but its still A LOT.

And I don’t get the adjust of being a bartender in vr. Like what’s the point? I’d rather have a real drink than a virtual one :forcedsmile:

if he’s overweight the treadmill might help but if he’s already skinny then its a horrible idea

tbh the treadmill sounds sick but its still A LOT.

And I don’t get the adjust of being a bartender in vr. Like what’s the point? I’d rather have a real drink than a virtual one :forcedsmile:

if he’s overweight the treadmill might help but if he’s already skinny then its a horrible idea
VRchat rapemaxx

• JFL