Average age of a .org user

Rhino LeFort

Rhino LeFort

Archduke of Gandy Heaven
What do you guys think the average age for a .org user is?

I’m 21 but mfs keep saying I’m oldcel, which surprised me at first, but the more time I spend on here it seems like most users are like 16-17.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, MoggerM, Sub5kang and 11 others
12 years old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, LooksmaxxHopeful, Sub5kang and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, LooksmaxxHopeful, Sub5kang and 4 others
I'm 17 so I'll say 17 beacuse I'm awesome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Junko, Suns9999, LooksmaxxHopeful and 3 others
Median is 16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, LooksmaxxHopeful, beniman and 4 others
16-17

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, LooksmaxxHopeful, Sub5kang and 1 other person
14-15

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Rhino LeFort

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, LooksmaxxHopeful and Rhino LeFort

I’m 21 but mfs keep saying I’m oldcel, which surprised me at first, but the more time I spend on here it seems like most users are like 16-17.
im 19 turning 20 cant believe im an unc now :(

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, LooksmaxxHopeful, nathan and 2 others

The average age for Greycels is like 14
For 1k+ posters it's 16-20

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and Suns9999

average age is 16 but counting the oldcels 25+ it might be more like 18/19. the MEDIAN age is probably like 15.5 tho :incel:sad to think abt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, Suns9999 and LooksmaxxHopeful
13 like me the superior 8th grader

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I joined here when I was 11. At the time I knew a lot of users who were between the age of 12 and 15

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and majesticincel

17 ish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, Suns9999 and LooksmaxxHopeful
15-18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, LooksmaxxHopeful and majesticincel
I joined here when I was 11. At the time I knew a lot of users who were between the age of 12 and 15
11 is bruuuutal

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, LooksmaxxHopeful and N1666
15-22, I’m 17 tho :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and LooksmaxxHopeful

If that’s the case why am I consistently getting called a youngcel at 19
Aren’t you 13? :feelskek:
The average age for Greycels is like 14
For 1k+ posters it's 16-20
average age is 16 but counting the oldcels 25+ it might be more like 18/19. the MEDIAN age is probably like 15.5 tho :incel:sad to think abt
Median is 16
13 like me the superior 8th grader
This is definitely wrong. Why am I consistently get called a youngcel, kid, gen alpha, child despite me being 19 and born in 2004 on this forum I’m the same age as people like @thecel @Chad69 @Entschuldigung but I am seen as a turbo youngcel

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, Suns9999, majesticincel and 2 others

This is definitely wrong. Why am I consistently get called a youngcel, kid, gen alpha, child despite me being 19 and born in 2004 on this forum I’m the same age as people like @thecel @Chad69 @Entschuldigung but I am seen as a turbo youngcel
maybe cuz ur a newcel

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and ElTruecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, isis_Bleach and thecel
median .org user age: 17

median .org user mental age: 13

because .org users are retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Clqs and ElTruecel
I'm 28, I'm sure I'm like a fucking ancient ancestor to the people here.

People on .IS tend to be older and more mature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, bululu_87 and thecel
I joined incels.is in 2021 and it’s mostly people who joined after me calling me a youngcel or some turbo oldcels.
water but these people arent actual oldcels they just think theyre oldcels cuz they joined in 2022 or smth so they havent gone on incels.is liek us

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
water but these people arent actual oldcels they just think theyre oldcels cuz they joined in 2022 or smth so they havent gone on incels.is liek us
Been on .is since 2021 @IAMNOTANINCEL can verify if he’s not a fucking traitor since I gave this Brazilian negro the password so he should confirm I’m a 2021 user. also he’s like max 2 years older than me so he should agree im oldcel

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, IAMNOTANINCEL and isis_Bleach
Been on .is since 2021 @IAMNOTANINCEL can verify if he’s not a fucking traitor since I gave this Brazilian negro the password so he should confirm I’m a 2021 user. also he’s like max 2 years older than me so he should agree im oldcel
Didn't log in tho last time i did that i got hardbanned and i had to wait 2 weeks for that fat nigger master to unbn me

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ElTruecel

For me it's the opposite, I always see kidcels calling anyone above 19 "oldcel"

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel

.is's a shithole tbh
If you're trying to escape inceldom it's not the place for you it's mostly just for cope

Most users on there are just bad ppl too

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM

Probably 15-17, I joined this when I was 17 I'm 21 now.

My goal is to be fully looksmaxxed by the time I'm 23

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Can't tell if a troll post, but if not you were blackpilled at 11? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: N1666

Looksmax.org actually gives good advice to help men improve their SMV, and most people actually give good advice instead of rotting and being an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Freixel and MoggerM

Im 17 turning 18 in 2025

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and LooksmaxxHopeful
~16.

• +1
Can't tell if a troll post, but if not you were blackpilled at 11? :lul:
I was always aware of the importance of looks as a child and had unrestricted internet access.

I then stumbled upon subliminals and there was one about getting hollow cheeks. It was exactly what I was looking for when I googled what they are, I thought they were the most desirable feature ever.

From there I fell down the rabbit hole of the redpill and then eventually to the blackpill. That brought me here because I knew what to look for.

• +1
Hows it going so far? what would u rate yourself
I basically stopped looksmaxxing for the past two years, but now I'm fully committed to it with no cheating on my diet and running and working out everyday, right now I'm probably about a 4-5 tbh because of bloat/water retention, but I have a plan to looksmaxx to 6 (maybe even 7 if I do it right).

I'm going to get to single digit bodyfat with an at least decent/athletic amount of muscle (my goal is to build up to a 225 ib+ bench press), run a 5k 5 times a week, eat a good diet to reduce facial bloat, and grow an aesthetic beard to hide some minor flaws in my jawline (such as my mandible not being ideal)

The gym-maxxing part will probably take me 2 years as I'm natural, unfortunately if I did things right I should be jacked already right now but I cheated too much on my diet and wasn't lifting, but now I'm completely dedicated to looksmaxxing seriously.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and beniman
I basically stopped looksmaxxing for the past two years, but now I'm fully committed to it with no cheating on my diet and running and working out everyday, right now I'm probably about a 4-5 tbh because of bloat/water retention, but I have a plan to looksmaxx to 6 (maybe even 7 if I do it right).

I'm going to get to single digit bodyfat with an at least decent/athletic amount of muscle (my goal is to build up to a 225 ib+ bench press), run a 5k 5 times a week, eat a good diet to reduce facial bloat, and grow an aesthetic beard to hide some minor flaws in my jawline (such as my mandible not being ideal)

The gym-maxxing part will probably take me 2 years as I'm natural, unfortunately if I did things right I should be jacked already right now but I cheated too much on my diet and wasn't lifting, but now I'm completely dedicated to looksmaxxing seriously.
Rotting for u bhai

• Love it
  • +1
Rotting for u bhai
Thanks man, I'm rooting for you as well. the only thing stopping me was just my dumbass self + my adhd, but my vyvanse meds are helping a lot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and beniman
.is's a shithole tbh
If you're trying to escape inceldom it's not the place for you it's mostly just for cope

Most users on there are just bad ppl too

Yes, I know it's full of garbage too, I'm not a virgin

But I don't know, it feels more like a home to me (even if I'm not an incel).

In addition, deeper debates usually take place than here once a month.

• +1