C2202727 42B7 4CD5 A163 83650186FBA8

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, doll, Deleted and 13 others
I saw some baddies in Ecuador

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
I saw some baddies in Ecuador
South america is filled with them they are just so much better than the white women who are usually fat and extremely annoying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: doll, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Some American women might look alright at first glance. They might even claim, or think of themselves to be against feminism and whatnot. You don't have to look very far beneath the surface though to see that they're all corrupted beyond repair. Their minds don't work right. If most men don't have what it takes to grow up in such a society and maintain a healthy mind then how could we ever expect that out of any woman?

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, turkproducer and SkinjobCatastrophe
Some American women might look alright at first glance. They might even claim, or think of themselves to be against feminism and whatnot. You don't have to look very far beneath the surface though to see that they're all corrupted beyond repair. Their minds don't work right. If most men don't have what it takes to grow up in such a society and maintain a healthy mind then how could we ever expect that out of any woman?
You’re exactly right American culture is just bad for everyone, and we leave the women to degrade and turn into nutjobs because of it while the men can barely keep up with their rent. Sad state of affairs

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, turkproducer, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
>Average American representative
B5124835 D624 490B 83B9 8B38CD32A85F

>Average Peruvian representative
226E4626 5A31 4EF6 AB94 B1FB6E561DEA

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, JL~, Deleted member 9819 and 6 others
>Average Australian woman
2U0E0c

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and SkinjobCatastrophe
true plus the Ameircan women has taken like a bazillion bbcs and had like twelve abortions and is also a feminist and a crackwhore who lives off benefits and has like16 tattoos plus is probably BI

meanwhile the South American women is a good Roman Catholic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Gaia262, turkproducer and 2 others
true plus the Ameircan women has taken like a bazillion bbcs and had like twelve abortions and is also a feminist and a crackwhore who lives off benefits and has like16 tattoos plus is probably BI

meanwhile the South American women is a good Roman Catholic
Are you catholic bro?

yeah its not man unless youre a trad cuck, which is the worst of all copes; SA women all extremely whorish for blue eyed blonde JBW :ROFLMAO: , plus all the telenovela culture is extremely black pilled
lol at your IQ for taking that statement at face value

yeah its not man unless youre a trad cuck, which is the worst of all copes; SA women all extremely whorish for blue eyed blonde JBW :ROFLMAO: , plus all the telenovela culture is extremely black pilled
regardless its prob still worse in murica

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
against feminism and whatnot. You don't have to look very far beneath the surface though to see that they're all corrupted beyond repair
against feminism when communism triumphed there since 1950s haha
Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

against feminism when communism triumphed there since 1950s haha
Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

Feminism doesn't exist here though. It's a completely different world. Nothing's more important than the nuclear family in China. There's no Such thing as child support, women get nothing in the event of a divorce, and a man can physically discipline his wife (even in public) if necessarry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, SkinjobCatastrophe and TsarTsar444
View attachment 1096237

Feminism doesn't exist here though. It's a completely different world. Nothing's more important than the nuclear family in China. There's no Such thing as child support, women get nothing in the event of a divorce, and a man can physically discipline his wife (even in public) if necessarry.
What a beautiful culture and society, the true inheritors of the wishes from our forefathers

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
View attachment 1096237

JFl at being stuck with a bitch for 40 years you fookin beta

indigenous south american women are all trolls dont be fooled

some of the mixtos are aight but te phenotypes down there arent so good without considerable white admixture

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
indigenous south american women are all trolls dont be fooled

some of the mixtos are aight but te phenotypes down there arent so good without considerable white admixture
I like the 100% natives as well, I think theyre attractive. Most of them are now impossible to find but I have seen a few of them and I think they look good, until they get fat. I think the north and south american natives look good, at least the women, maybe not as attractive as white women but still attractive

View attachment 1096237

True, china is a different world. I work with a guy who is from guangzhou and he is poor as hell, his parents are poor, but his parents are together, he did well in school, and his parents still support him. Much different than my my parents or just about any lower class american white or black parents, poor and crazy and unstable and not interested at all in having a cohesive family and helping their kids. The family unit is still important for the chinese and they are reaping the benefits while Americans are suffering because they cant even have a marriage last more than 2 years jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
JFl at being stuck with a bitch for 40 years you fookin beta
Beta? You don't know me none. So any man married to a woman is a beta?

JFL at being a jealous incel. What kind of oldcel worships another man? Zyzz, lol. I could understand if you were a teeny bopper with a f*cked up self esteem but someone your age with a signature like that just might be a closet finoc.

Beta? You don't know me none. So any man married to a woman is a beta?

JFL at being a jealous incel. What kind of oldcel worships another man? Zyzz, lol. I could understand if you were a teeny bopper with a f*cked up self esteem but someone your age with a signature like that just might be a closet finoc.
enjoy your divorce and never seeing your kids again lmao

enjoy your divorce and never seeing your kids again lmao
Lol, I'm not that type of dude. Enjoy playing with your asshole for the rest of your life pretending like it's a p*ssy.