Average Atheist

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken

All subhuman who would’ve guessed

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Tho there’s an atheist chad in my class

he looks to be newly atheist cause he hates religion and hell always talk about how much he hates it

i myself am just agnostic I think that’s the best

• +1
Science is for incels

• +1
Tho there’s an atheist chad in my class

he looks to be newly atheist cause he hates religion and hell always talk about how much he hates it

i myself am just agnostic I think that’s the best
Atheist Chads make sense, as they would obv be in favour of promiscuity and party culture. They’d reek the benefits of a godless country. But sub5 atheism is braindead, at least as a religious sub5 u can get a trad wife rather than a tranny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Atheist Chads make sense, as they would obv be in favour of promiscuity and party culture. They’d reek the benefits of a godless country. But sub5 atheism is braindead, at least as a religious sub5 u can get a trad wife rather than a tranny
Well yeah most chads I see are just agnostic basically don’t give a fuck about religion but dont go out of their way to attack it

this one just hates it and whenever it’s brought up he says how it makes no sense

Well yeah most chads I see are just agnostic basically don’t give a fuck about religion but dont go out of their way to attack it

this one just hates it and whenever it’s brought up he says how it makes no sense
Trad Stacy broke his heart

chad doesnt believe in god, he believes in himself

5ad70df15c5ce5639907457622332490

if he looked like this you wouldnt make fun of him you cuck

• JFL
is doing this type of content for tiktok / youtube good for improving social skills if i have autism as a 27 yo mommys boy living with my mother wanting to improve my social skills?
It’s good for your bank account prolly

Hey you fat slob, ever tried the science of dieting?

• JFL