Average day of a .org user

try2beme

try2beme

LEANMAXXING RN
Wakeup. Take jewish vitamins so he can malnourish himself to compare to slender models with chad faces when he is closer to subhuman. Take steroids that dont work because he is entitled and usless.

Still morning: browse tiktok. Search sexy model edit, handsome psl edit and keep putting male at the end just to be clear. Then open an editing app and write dnrd across copius amounts of male model edits and expired dalit and psl memes. “This is gonna get me so much applause since im not funny charming or witty in real life or .org” the incel said to himself

Now its the afternoon he spams these tiktoks he made all day that say “dnrd” till he reaches his hundrend and somethingth post of the day and 2nd react

Now its night time, the incel rapes his pillow , opens a thread and discussion about his daily masturbating thread then falls asleep like a useless baby

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Shkreliii, Heatmiser and 7 others
@shizuku11111 banned and lurking

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I'm happy this isn't me tbh, most of the stuff here I don't do it, I only rot on .org

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, psychomandible and GlamourPursuer
you forgot them beating it 5 times a day

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, ascension, try2beme and 1 other person
Wakeup. Take jewish vitamins so he can malnourish himself to compare to slender models with chad faces when he is closer to subhuman. Take steroids that dont work because he is entitled and usless.

Still morning: browse tiktok. Search sexy model edit, handsome psl edit and keep putting male at the end just to be clear. Then open an editing app and write dnrd across copius amounts of male model edits and expired dalit and psl memes. “This is gonna get me so much applause since im not funny charming or witty in real life or .org” the incel said to himself

Now its the afternoon he spams these tiktoks he made all day that say “dnrd” till he reaches his hundrend and somethingth post of the day and 2nd react

Now its night time, the incel rapes his pillow , opens a thread and discussion about his daily masturbating thread then falls asleep like a useless baby
Ahhahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and try2beme

you forgot the part where i didnt read

Average looksmaxxer love life

Attachments

• Video-250.mp4
    1 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Gaygymmaxx