Average dicksize??

Methhead

Methhead

Banned
No one really talks about it here. Can I hear some opinions that aren't jewish fucking statistics?

unironically probably actually 5-6 inches, i see peckers everyday at the LA fitness locker room, the biggest i saw was a black guy (BBC is real) but most guys are litterally like 1.5-2 inches flaccid so the average hard has to be like 5-6 inches

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, mug and Deleted member 17872
5.1" (BP) length and 4.59" girth.

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm, ROTTING and Deleted member 23218
Go to calcsd

• +1
Reactions: horizon
5.8" x 4.8" is the western average according to the studies that I've seen.

Maybe round it up to 6" x 5" because the data can be skewed by people with erectile dysfunction and shit.

unironically probably actually 5-6 inches, i see peckers everyday at the LA fitness locker room, the biggest i saw was a black guy (BBC is real) but most guys are litterally like 1.5-2 inches flaccid so the average hard has to be like 5-6 inches
Lol I go to LA what if we go to same gym

Being serious, taking all men 18 to 60, globally its not that big, it's likely to be 4ish inches.

But that's cos ur averaging out a 19yr old Nigerian bull with a 60yr old Korea or indian who plays domino's all day.

And that's the problem with thus question, their is no relevant way to average out for the comparison as it's different for everyone.

The question you have to ask is

'For the girls I'm tryna fuck, what is the average and ideal size' which is a function of demographic and location and age.