Average Experience Going Outside

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
I just went for a walk, listen to my truecel experience.

I'd say that over the years, I've become fairly good at recognising actual IOI's, and seeing when it's cope and when it's not. Since I've grown, pretty much all attention that I get is negative.

Like I said, I just went for a walk. I always have this problem that when I walk towards someone, they will either switch sides of the road (it's BRUTALLY over), or they will look at me very strangely and not in a good way. When they're younger, especially girls, they usually just laugh at me.

Sometimes it's attention-seeking behavior, what would I give to be a chad for a day. I would never have to deal with a random guy walking past me trying to scare me by saying "hello" in a weird voice, what was he trying to accomplish exactly?

In class it's brutal too. I don't get laughed at in class anymore, but I basically sit next to nobody. Nobody even tries to befriend me, and the one friend I found now only talks to his other friend while I just stopped talking to him.

Girls don't even notice me tbh. And I don't mean this as in a "sometimes stare at me and give me IOI's" way, like I said, I would notice if they did. I think my level of receiving IOI's (whatever that means) is actually brutally low, and usually when girls do stare at me or when I need to pass through them they will talk to me as if I am mentally impaired. I'm not, btw.

Fellow users, please trust me when I say that it can not get any worse than what I'm experiencing lookswise. I mean, I'm happy that I'm healthy and living in a first-world country and all, but seriously I don't think I have seen any person ever that is as undesirable as I am. At public transport, women are often LESS HESITANT to sit next to the overweight, old people than next to me, even when I do leave a spot for them open. It's so over it doesn't even hurt anymore tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Recessed Life, nofap and 4 others
It'ssooveritdoesn'tevenhurttbhbump

• Woah
Reactions: YungTrappa
Bumpcel

• Woah
Reactions: YungTrappa
I just went for a walk, listen to my truecel experience.

I'd say that over the years, I've become fairly good at recognising actual IOI's, and seeing when it's cope and when it's not. Since I've grown, pretty much all attention that I get is negative.

Like I said, I just went for a walk. I always have this problem that when I walk towards someone, they will either switch sides of the road (it's BRUTALLY over), or they will look at me very strangely and not in a good way. When they're younger, especially girls, they usually just laugh at me.

Sometimes it's attention-seeking behavior, what would I give to be a chad for a day. I would never have to deal with a random guy walking past me trying to scare me by saying "hello" in a weird voice, what was he trying to accomplish exactly?

In class it's brutal too. I don't get laughed at in class anymore, but I basically sit next to nobody. Nobody even tries to befriend me, and the one friend I found now only talks to his other friend while I just stopped talking to him.

Girls don't even notice me tbh. And I don't mean this as in a "sometimes stare at me and give me IOI's" way, like I said, I would notice if they did. I think my level of receiving IOI's (whatever that means) is actually brutally low, and usually when girls do stare at me or when I need to pass through them they will talk to me as if I am mentally impaired. I'm not, btw.

Fellow users, please trust me when I say that it can not get any worse than what I'm experiencing lookswise. I mean, I'm happy that I'm healthy and living in a first-world country and all, but seriously I don't think I have seen any person ever that is as undesirable as I am. At public transport, women are often LESS HESITANT to sit next to the overweight, old people than next to me, even when I do leave a spot for them open. It's so over it doesn't even hurt anymore tbh.
I fucking hate going on walks but I have to to be healthy. Why are there so many foids outside dressed only in bikinis. Shit makes me bricked up and then I have to go back inside so that they don’t notice. I ordered an indoor treadmill though it’s coming soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, greywind, Suns9999 and 3 others
I fucking hate going on walks but I have to to be healthy. Why are there so many foids outside dressed only in bikinis. Shit makes me bricked up and then I have to go back inside so that they don’t notice. I ordered an indoor treadmill though it’s coming soon
Don't become a hermit just because girls make it hard for us. I had this truecel experience, and guess what, I still went for it. Having the liberty of going outside regardless of how truecel you are is how you find true happiness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and The Homelander
Don't become a hermit just because girls make it hard for us. I had this truecel experience, and guess what, I still went for it. Having the liberty of going outside regardless of how truecel you are is how you find true happiness.
Bro you don’t understand I already have too high of a libido and that makes it worse my dick hurts from masturbating so much I barely have energy left to do other things I jerk off 6 times a day at least. Yesterday it was 10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, Rhinoplastyordie, Suns9999 and 2 others
Bro you don’t understand I already have too high of a libido and that makes it worse my dick hurts from masturbating so much I barely have energy left to do other things I jerk off 6 times a day at least. Yesterday it was 10
Bro I never went to 10 but it's been pretty bad for me too. Although you should probably go see a doctor at that point because that could be a disorder. But still locking yourself up is not a good solution. You can do this bro.

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Not me when I'm out in public. If I'm sitting on a bench or chair and there's an empty seat next to me and I see a woman coming to claim it, I take my shoe off and place it there on the empty seat. By that time, she's standing in front staring me down. Yet, I won't make eye contact and return to my phone fiddling. But once, that didn't work! The woman lifted her skirt turned her back to the bench, and sat on my dirty shoe. I was mad! I demanded my shoe back and she said, "Come and get it, punk." I stood with fury and looked down at this 120-pound blonde with my shoe between her legs, I reached down and grabbed it. She moans, "Oh, yeah, baby, right there." Not today, ma'am. I pulled it out and walked away.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Homelander, greywind and PlayersGetPlayed
Not me when I'm out in public. If I'm sitting on a bench or chair and there's an empty seat next to me and I see a woman coming to claim it, I take my shoe off and place it there on the empty seat. By that time, she's standing in front staring me down. Yet, I won't make eye contact and return to my phone fiddling. But once, that didn't work! The woman lifted her skirt turned her back to the bench, and sat on my dirty shoe. I was mad! I demanded my shoe back and she said, "Come and get it, punk." I stood with fury and looked down at this 120-pound blonde with my shoe between her legs, I reached down and grabbed it. She moans, "Oh, yeah, baby, right there." Not today, ma'am. I pulled it out and walked away.
I hate you

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander and BigJimsWornOutTires
I can never believe in iois

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: The Homelander, greywind, Suns9999 and 2 others
I can never believe in iois
They're sometimes real but they only work if guys pursue, if you're gonna get IOI'd and ain't gonna do shit with it nothing will happen but it's good to know that a girl is at least interested in you.

Also there's a difference between IOI and paranoia. If a girl stares at you once it's being paranoid, but if she keeps staring specifically at you and you can prove it it does say something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Homelander, greywind, Suns9999 and 1 other person
ngl i think its in your head, dude

i used to feel the same way, but once i developed some self esteem things got better

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander and PlayersGetPlayed
They're sometimes real but they only work if guys pursue, if you're gonna get IOI'd and ain't gonna do shit with it nothing will happen but it's good to know that a girl is at least interested in you.

Also there's a difference between IOI and paranoia. If a girl stares at you once it's being paranoid, but if she keeps staring specifically at you and you can prove it it does say something.
U really gotta approach them to ever know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Homelander, Suns9999 and PlayersGetPlayed
ngl i think its in your head, dude

i used to feel the same way, but once i developed some self esteem things got better
It's not in my head, trust me. Like you I considered this possibility, but what I did was I asked others if this occurred to me and they almost always agree that these things do weirdly happen.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: The Homelander and exipreess
most people outside do not notice you, you're not really relevant to them

focus on your own life and not what others are thinking

• +1
most people outside do not notice you, you're not really relevant to them

focus on your own life and not what others are thinking
Yeah I know I am kinda invisible that is true so most of the time it doesn't concern me, even though being invisible isn't all that nice either when I think about the fact that this means I'll never get a gf. I'm 19 too so I can't claim that it's young age anymore.

• +1
Im going to the same thing
Getting treated like a leper and being completely invisible

• +1
Im going to the same thing
Getting treated like a leper and being completely invisible
I'm curious what you look like tbh, if you wouldn't mind pming

• +1
Oh. Well I'm going to take your word for it. How old are you?
Have had the same treatment you experience since 14 years old and it’s only gotten worse the past few years. Like people know or think im a evil disgusting creature that must be ignored or avoided at all costs.

• +1
Have had the same treatment you experience since 14 years old and it’s only gotten worse the past few years. Like people know or think im a evil disgusting creature that must be ignored or avoided at all costs.
Idk what to say, maybe it's not as bad as you think it is. I hate to give you a false sense of hope but I'm still a bit skeptical about you calling yourself low ltn.

If you are right though, best to find some kind of halo. Status or niche appeal can easily save you.

• +1
Idk what to say, maybe it's not as bad as you think it is. I hate to give you a false sense of hope but I'm still a bit skeptical about you calling yourself low ltn.

If you are right though, best to find some kind of halo. Status or niche appeal can easily save you.
Low trust ltn
There isn’t any halo for that.
The only blessing i have with my looks is that i like bbws

• +1