• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, slavicpsycho, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 18 others
Neue Preussen

• +1
Reactions: human304
disgusting animals

I was in the bus and this 20 yo muzzdog entered with his hijabi cousin-wife and they took a sit of the ppl that got up when its common sense here that you stand up for older ppl to sit, those idiots didnt care they saw empty seats and just sat down, fucking dogs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, slavicpsycho, Jova and 7 others
Why are these shitskins so angry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, slavicpsycho, Jova and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, slavicpsycho, ihearvoices and 2 others
Why are these shitskins so angry
when you have inbred pheno and you are every single time get mogged by white chad and stacies you are supposed to lose your mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, slavicpsycho, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
disgusting animals

I was in the bus and this 20 yo muzzdog entered with his hijabi cousin-wife and they took a sit of the ppl that got up when its common sense here that you stand up for older ppl to sit, those idiots didnt care they saw empty seats and just sat down, fucking dogs.
muslims have a mentality that they are the rulers of this world and all non-muslims are their slaves.

in their minds they want king treatment but treat others as slaves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ihearvoices and 2 others
THESE ETHINCS DONT SLAY SHIT CONTRARY TO FORUM BELIEF

• +1
Reactions: Acion and human304
Germany is ours now white bois.
GQCfS1eXIAAuafQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, NZb6Air, Jova and 3 others
disgusting animals

nah thats actually based

old people should fuck off. if they want a seat they need to pay for 1st class. economy class anyone can sit, whoever is first.

die u fucking corpse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, sportsmogger, human304 and 1 other person
nah thats actually based

old people should fuck off. if they want a seat they need to pay for 1st class. economy class anyone can sit, whoever is first.

die u fucking corpse
even if that was true (its not) then muzzdogs who dont even pay for bus tickets should fuck off first

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, PrinceLuenLeoncur, panjeet currycel and 3 others
That's what I imagine when I see someone writing "free Palestine"

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and human304
even if that was true (its not) then muzzdogs who dont even pay for bus tickets should fuck off first
yes ofc. non-paying muzzdogs need to be thrown out of moving trains/busses or beaten up.

but I cant handle entitled oldcels getting into an over-loaded train, having only the cheapest economy class ticket, and expecting people to stand-up so that their decrepit body can sit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ihearvoices and human304
low T starving migrants, why did the second gremlin charge his punch like that. JFL
Theyre obv being provoked
Autists like you fall for it all the time just to support ur beliefs and ignore obvious things

• +1
Theyre obv being provoked
Autists like you fall for it all the time just to support ur beliefs and ignore obvious things
many stories to a tale idgaf about

• +1
4411295 1727216474666

Would ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, PrinceLuenLeoncur, NZb6Air and 5 others
muslims have a mentality that they are the rulers of this world and all non-muslims are their slaves.

in their minds they want king treatment but treat others as slaves.
u mistake muslims with jews jfl

• +1
Reactions: human304 and lemonnz
Muslim woman hijab holds flag 260nw 1772800985

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sportsmogger and human304
u mistake muslims with jews jfl
no i don't. muslims believe the world belongs to them and its their duty to convert whole world into islamic.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
IMG 9824

Name?:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, human304, sportsmogger and 1 other person
They don't even look human

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, human304 and truthhurts
no i don't. muslims believe the world belongs to them and its their duty to convert whole world into islamic.
not duty just reminding if they think they have to convert other people they are delusional only God guides those whom He wills

• +1
didn't they migrate to Europe because jews are bombing them?
nah, they migrated to Europe to conquer Europe and make it islamic, under the guise of ISIS threat.

Me too man. Her anger makes me harder.

View attachment 3197380
i can bet with surety that she gets hate fucked by 6'4'' Nazi chad who calls her a terrorist bitch and she gets wet hearing that.

no way she will let you coom in that poontang.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
not duty just reminding if they think they have to convert other people they are delusional only God guides those whom He wills
if mullahs had that sense we would have colonized and be living in mars by now.

They are Muslims , how dare you call them human.
They are arabs.
I know most of muslims are shitskin but they are still mostly arabs

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: human304 and Putin
They are arabs.
I know most of muslims are shitskin but they are still mostly arabs
you have nt met people like these protesters, see interviews,
when they were asked , what is your race, they will say muslim
when they were asked , what is your nationality, they will say muslim

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Good that’s what those secular atheistic cucks deserve. The Germans began trying to discredit Christianity and now god has handed these traitors over to the enemy (mudslimes) may they be swalllowed up whole for their actions

Cumskins asked for this. They removed Christ from their land to be replaced by what, atheism? Everybody knows Athiesim is an incoherent worldview so then what? ISLAM that’s what will replace the dumb white man they deserve to be replaced tbh fuck THEM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: human304 and Putin
you have nt met people like these protesters, see interviews,
when they were asked , what is your race, they will say muslim
when they were asked , what is your nationality, they will say muslim
Islam is globohomo just like all semitic religions.

Good that’s what those secular atheistic cucks deserve. The Germans began trying to discredit Christianity and now god has handed these traitors over to the enemy (mudslimes) may they be swalllowed up whole for their actions

Cumskins asked for this. They removed Christ from their land to be replaced by what, atheism? Everybody knows Athiesim is an incoherent worldview so then what? ISLAM that’s what will replace the dumb white man they deserve to be replaced tbh fuck THEM
HAHAHA the jokes write themselves

Avg christian would rather have white countries taken over by shitskins because of muhhh christianity, great job slave the jewish plan religion worked on you :lul:

nah, they migrated to Europe to conquer Europe and make it islamic, under the guise of ISIS threat.
they come to Europe because of the armed conflicts in the Middle East, which were caused by Europeans and are even currently funded by European countries
The Zionist invasion of Palestine is the de facto 9th crusade against the Middle East. That's why migrants come to us

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
HAHAHA the jokes write themselves

Avg christian would rather have white countries taken over by shitskins because of muhhh christianity, great job slave the jewish plan religion worked on you :lul:
ofc I’d rather cumskins be punished. Who do you think was protecting Europe form mongols Arabs Turks etc. you think it was you white bois or Odin?

NO IT WAS JESUS CHRIST WHO PROTECTED EUROPE AND LET YOU TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND YOUR ANCESTORS KNEW THIS FACT.

But today you reject mock and spit on your ancestors, on Christ so now GOD HAS REMOVED HIS HAND OF PROTECTION FROM YOU AND GIVEN YOU OVER TO YOUR ENEMIES, NOW YOU MUST DEAL WITH ALLAH AND HIS WORSHIPPERS ON YOUR OWN AND YOUR LOSING WHITE BOIIIIIII

• +1
Reactions: Putin
ofc I’d rather cumskins be punished. Who do you think was protecting Europe form mongols Arabs Turks etc. you think it was you white bois or Odin?

NO IT WAS JESUS CHRIST WHO PROTECTED EUROPE AND LET YOU TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND YOUR ANCESTORS KNEW THIS FACT.

But today you reject mock and spit on your ancestors, on Christ so now GOD HAS REMOVED HIS HAND OF PROTECTION FROM YOU AND GIVEN YOU OVER TO YOUR ENEMIES, NOW YOU MUST DEAL WITH ALLAH AND HIS WORSHIPPERS ON YOUR OWN AND YOUR LOSING WHITE BOIIIIIII
Oh my god your such a slave how do you not realize Christianity was made just so people like you would exist, submitting to Jews and shitskins in white Europe ahahahaha :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

they come to Europe because of the armed conflicts in the Middle East, which were caused by Europeans and are even currently funded by European countries
The Zionist invasion of Palestine is the de facto 9th crusade against the Middle East. That's why migrants come to us
Orthodox nations are protected from this because we still worship Christ we still love god.

Meanwhile the other white man of Catholic and Protestantism worship Mamon (god of money) and allow Islam (Baal worshippers) to take over

May the black stone kissers take these apostate cumskins

• Love it
Oh my god your such a slave how do you not realize Christianity was made just so people like you would exist, submitting to Jews and shitskins in white Europe ahahahaha :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Assertions doesn’t make what you say the truth. Unless you provide evidence everything you assert will be dismissed as more cumskin atheistic gay boy shit may Allahs followers take your land also and rape your pagan heathen apostate women

Orthodox nations are protected from this because we still worship Christ we still love god.

Meanwhile the other white man of Catholic and Protestantism worship Mamon (god of money) and allow Islam (Baal worshippers) to take over

May the black stone kissers take these apostate cumskins

Yeah, As soon as they remember Christ and those who killed him (the Judaists), they will elect a government that will not finance this judeo Zionist state, it will stop bombing them and Muslims will return from Europe to the Middle East

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah, As soon as they remember Christ and those who killed him (the Judaists), they will elect a government that will not finance this judeo Zionist state, it will stop bombing them and Muslims will return from Europe to the Middle East
These are Protestant heretics they work alongside the J00 due to their terrible heretical exegetes of the bible they think when Paul’s referring to “Isreal” they mean Jews when they mean the church and Christian’s but once again many Protestants in their magnificent heresy suck Jewish cock esp the evangelicals they are the biggest cancer literal cherished Muslim in terms of IQ: invested these types they love my wily in their big heretical mouths

• +1