Average height = 6’1

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
Every young kid is 6’1 and you gotta be 6’4 to stand out and get females. Below 6’4, life isn’t worth it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav, NZb6Air, MA_ascender and 12 others
“Muh muh muh bro, you’re exaggerating.”

Shut the fuck up. If you’re below 6’3 minimum, you’ll die a virgin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav, MA_ascender, thereallegend and 7 others
Again, it depends on the country. In my the average is 6'3 so you need ~ 6'5 to be noticed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MA_ascender, deadstock, datboijj and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and Nick.Harte
“Average penis size is 5.5 bro.” Shut the fuck up nigga. Average is 6.0-6.2 inches BP

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: arecls, MA_ascender, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Yea bro 6’1 is average everywhere bro :feelsgood::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Nick.Harte
Yea bro 6’1 is average everywhere bro :feelsgood::forcedsmile:
It is. Everywhere you’ll see these 6’0-6’1 zoomer pieces of shit walking around.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
It is. Everywhere you’ll see these 6’0-6’1 zoomer pieces of shit walking around.
What countries do you mean by ‘Everywhere’?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
People who think that the average height is way taller than it actually is are just narcy as fuck and their egos get destroyed by random tallfags.

6’1 is above average in most countries but it’s still in the manlet range where you don’t actually stand out and you will still see plenty of people taller than you when you’re out and about in non subhuman areas.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: african_subhuman, datboijj, onskibidi and 4 others
Geomaxxing to thailand after finding this out

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
People who think that the average height is way taller than it actually is are just narcy as fuck and their egos get destroyed by random tallfags.

6’1 is above average in most countries but it’s still in the manlet range where you don’t actually stand out and you will still see plenty of people taller than you when you’re out and about
Shut the fuck up about the narcy thing Johnny Sins. Muh who destroyed for speaking the truth ? I don’t believe those bs stats because I see tallfags walking around the streets when I go outside and these stats cannot be true. 6’0-6’1 is the average height based from what I’ve observed. I’m 5’9.5 and I still get mogged by a lot, a hell lot of guys when I step outside with my Nike airmax on. And you tellin me to believe those shitty stats ? If I remove my shoes, and walk barefoot on the streets, I would feel like a fucking dwarf “muh average height is …… according to stats bro.” Stats my ass !!!!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever and Johnny_Sins
Shut the fuck up about the narcy thing Johnny Sins. Muh who destroyed for speaking the truth ? I don’t believe those bs stats because I see tallfags walking around the streets when I go outside and these stats cannot be true. 6’0-6’1 is the average height based from what I’ve observed. I’m 5’9.5 and I still get mogged by a lot, a hell lot of guys when I step outside with my Nike airmax on. And you tellin me to believe those shitty stats ? If I remove my shoes, and walk barefoot on the streets, I would feel like a fucking dwarf “muh average height is …… according to stats bro.” Stats my ass !!!!!!!!
You just ignore those shorter than you and put emphasis on tallfags. You might also be living in a tallfag area. I’m 184cm and I feel below average height when I go clubbing in any semi large city for example

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 74064, SubhumanForever, Johnny_Sins and 1 other person
You just ignore those shorter than you and put emphasis on tallfags. You might also be living in a tallfag area. I’m 184cm and I feel below average height when I go clubbing in any semi large city for example
I ignore no one. Period.

that’s why you feel short af because it’s average and not above average

“Average penis size is 5.5 bro.” Shut the fuck up nigga. Average is 6.0-6.2 inches BP
More tbh im 6.5" and am small asf should be atleast 7.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 74064
I ignore no one. Period.
I disagree with a lot of the (((statistics))) posted here too like muh hypergamy when in reality most women are getting slayed by subhumans but the average height being 5’9 seems realistic to me

• +1
that’s why you feel short af because it’s average and not above average
Nah lol I feel slightly above average in my daily life because that’s what I am, occasionally I even have random fags and women come up and tell me i’m tall. But when I go to sexually competitive areas like nightclubs i’m a manlet lite.

• +1

lol 6’ and not a virgin. This is all so autistic the actual truth is if under 5’9 it’s brutal but anything else you’ll survive

• JFL
Yup

6'2 in germany

• +1

• +1
Not at all. Do you think every 6’ man is a virgin? You realize at 6’ every foid 5’7 or less thinks you are tall lol. Which is 90% of foids

• +1
Not at all. Do you think every 6’ man is a virgin? You realize at 6’ every foid 5’7 or less thinks you are tall lol. Which is 90% of foids
Average foid’s height is 5’9. 5’7 is short for a foid. 6’0 = virgin

When I lost my virginity to a MTN/HTN girl I was 18, 5'11, MTN, you're braindead

• +1
  • +1
When I lost my virginity to a MTN/HTN girl I was 18, 5'11, MTN, you're braindead
I’m not brain dead nigga. You’re lucky asf and that girl is getting fucked by 6’7 Tyrone while we speak

I’m not brain dead nigga. You’re lucky asf and that girl is getting fucked by 6’7 Tyrone while we speak
I was indeed lucky cuz I was acting like an absolute autist, but realistickly 5'10 and above can get laid if at least mtn facially and nt (and have a strong personality which I think is underrated but you obv need looks before all)

• +1
Nigga lives in balkans and thinks 6'0 is short

• +1
Incels need to rise up and kill any htn+ above 6'2 on sight

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanForever and Nick.Harte
not even close to accurate

• +1