Average height - depressed

ThatsWhatsUp

ThatsWhatsUp

Iron
Given the keyword, most of us are around the average height, 5'10. I'm 5'10.5 in the morning, so I can clearly call myself so

After checking the statistics, it seems that 5'9.5 is the 50th percentile and 5'11.5 is the 75th percentile for 20 year old males in developed countries on average

Therefore, IMHO, the middle of that, 5'10.5, is the minimum to be able to forget about the height

I've managed to increase 0.5" in the last year (deep in my twenties) but I am still hoping for more. I know that I will never be 6' without surgery but I would kill to wake up at 180 cm (179 now)

Obviously, you also need a face but it would be so much easier just to be tall and worry about a thing less. Tired of using lifts and elevated shoes just to appear normal

Anyone in the same position?

IMHO, 5'9 is nothing without looks, money and status (LMS); 5'10 is doable with an above average height but you need frauding (lifts+shoes)l; 5'11 is the minimum to sleep well even with an average face and you can fraud to tower; 6 and more (top 20%) height never a problem

Really considering limb lengthening. I'd go for the safest maximum of 2" and therefore will go from 5'10 to 6. I'd be even happy with 5'11 but might as well get the maximum since paying so much

Obviously height wouldn't be an issue at 5'10 with a model looking face but it's easier to be taller than model looking and even then I think it's safer to do limb lengthening than face surgeries

Anyone coping hard like me with such thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3853
dont give a fuck son. there is some french motherfucker that extends 20 cm with little risk and good recovery. it ascension or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, DidntRead, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
Nothing will change going from 5'10 to 5'11 or 6'. Although wait a minute actually yes, one thing will change. Your chance of ending up in a wheelchair

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6’1Chink, 5'8manlet, BigBoy and 8 others
Lol, going for LL for only 1 inch? Dumbest idea ever. 6' is nothing. Become 6'2 or die being a manlet

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, BigBoy, I'mme and 7 others
dont give a fuck son. there is some french motherfucker that extends 20 cm with little risk and good recovery. it ascension or nothing.
Are we still talking limb lengthening? 6 cm in femurs is the recommended maximum and tibia is more risk (only 5 cm there as well). On top of that, proportions get really fucked up with a big increase - don't the widest frame here and I don't see much benefit being beyond 75th percentile (developed countries average younger generation).
Or is this spine lengthening still in the works? 20 cm seems like a no.
Or what?
Nothing will change going from 5'10 to 5'11 or 6'. Although wait a minute actually yes, one thing will change. Your chance of ending up in a wheelchair
This is funny but I only get laid when I fraud. By night I'm 5'9.5 and shoes with lifts give me 1.5" boost to 5'11, so I'm similar to a real 5'11 guy (1 inch boost). I don't walk funny when I only boost 1.5" (0.5" is average small shoes) and don't start with confidence shit. When you're above average on dance floor women are more receptive. Every inch counts in grand scheme of things.
Lol, going for LL for only 1 inch? Dumbest idea ever. 6' is nothing. Become 6'2 or die being a manlet
My answer above. Big difference 5'10 to 5'11. I'll be doing 2 inches (maybe 6 cm). Even without lifts 2 inch is more than enough. 6 foot is 80th percentile for young men on average in developed countries. I'd be even happy with 5'11 (my frauded height but I'm sick of living fraud life). Beyond that my proportions will be fucked. Ugly 6' dudes claim 6'2 but they're not my competition. Real 5'11 is where good height starts with good face but face is always needed

Are we still talking limb lengthening? 6 cm in femurs is the recommended maximum and tibia is more risk (only 5 cm there as well). On top of that, proportions get really fucked up with a big increase - don't the widest frame here and I don't see much benefit being beyond 75th percentile (developed countries average younger generation).
Or what?
1% or nothing son. ill be going from 177cm to 190 at least. will extend the most i can without crippling myself.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and ThatsWhatsUp
I recommend you try 5 meo dmt bro, it will make you forget about dumb things like this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigBoy, Gazzamogga and 2 others
100k in face procedures >>>>> 100k for two inches @5.10.5 starting height and its not even clos e

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, BigBoy, wagbox and 2 others
Fuck that surgery. I had to get a femoral osteotomy (not for Limb lengthening) and it was painful as fuckkkk. My leg muscles were never the same after, and I developed a bad pelvic tilt during the recovery process

two letters

LL
6'2'' is not enough in Germany in 2020. 6'4'' is close to ideal, probably 6'5''-6'6'' if you really want to be safe for the rest of your life.
I recommend you try 5 meo dmt bro, it will make you forget about dumb things like this
This actually is also legit.

1. You gained 0.5" in late 20s? Probably measuring error. Would like to hear more info from you.
2. You think going from 5'10 to 6' will change your life? I am 6 foot (183.5 cm at morning), and its nothing speical. Sure, 95% of women wont reject me because of height, but i don't get "bonus points" neither. Tall benefits start at 6'1.5, ideal is 6'3 in my opinion.
3. Stop coping, you will not do leg lengthening so better accept your height.

Last edited:
1. You gained 0.5" in late 20s? Probably measuring error. Would like to hear more info from you.
2. You think going from 5'10 to 6' will change your life? I am 6 foot (183.5 cm at morning), and its nothing speical. Sure, 95% of women wont reject me because of height, but i don't get "bonus points" neither. Tall benefits start at 6'1.5, ideal is 6'3 in my opinion.
6'3'' was ideal in 2010. Now it is 2020, so you need about 6'4'' and 6'5'' for GigaChad tier

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
6'3'' was ideal in 2010. Now it is 2020, so you need about 6'4'' and 6'5'' for GigaChad tier
Only on online psl forums the minimum is 6'4. In real life 6' can slay

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Fuck that surgery. I had to get a femoral osteotomy (not for Limb lengthening) and it was painful as fuckkkk. My leg muscles were never the same after, and I developed a bad pelvic tilt during the recovery process
I guess that it wasn't Paley though? He's the only one that I would work with
two letters

LL

6'2'' is not enough in Germany in 2020. 6'4'' is close to ideal, probably 6'5''-6'6'' if you really want to be safe for the rest of your life.

This actually is also legit.
As another poster has mentioned, 6 is more than enough not to worry about the height. IMHO, so is 5'11 or 5'10 in lifts, but this is pushing it, posturemaxing 24/7
3. Stop coping, you will not do leg lengthening so better accept your height.
It was with the doctor's measuring machine. Same conditions. It's mid-20s and my guess is posture. Beginning of 20s could be due to all the healthy-like bullshit
Not really looking for benefits, face is not so bad and all I want to do is slightly stand out from the mass. In a club I feel like just above the average despite frauding to 5'11
I'll do LL if current facial surgeries are not enough to help me get constantly laid without abnormal effort. Money is not problem although I will be spending half/most of it. Main concern is risk and recovery period. I'm going through a legal process ATM and the earliest I would be able to do it including liquidation of surplus assets is in 3 years to be realistic. Most like in 5 when I am just hitting 30

RE other posts, 6' is enough
Most Chads are 5'11-6'1
Beyond 6'1 is nice but it's difficult to remain proportional and gl. Most of tall people I know are deformed. Sure it helps to be very tall and gl but this is very rare. If to be realistic 6' and gl is enough. You'd mog 6'3 lanklet with average face

I guess that it wasn't Paley though? He's the only one that I would work with

As another poster has mentioned, 6 is more than enough not to worry about the height. IMHO, so is 5'11 or 5'10 in lifts, but this is pushing it, posturemaxing 24/7

It was with the doctor's measuring machine. Same conditions. It's mid-20s and my guess is posture. Beginning of 20s could be due to all the healthy-like bullshit
Not really looking for benefits, face is not so bad and all I want to do is slightly stand out from the mass. In a club I feel like just above the average despite frauding to 5'11
I'll do LL if current facial surgeries are not enough to help me get constantly laid without abnormal effort. Money is not problem although I will be spending half/most of it. Main concern is risk and recovery period. I'm going through a legal process ATM and the earliest I would be able to do it including liquidation of surplus assets is in 3 years to be realistic. Most like in 5 when I am just hitting 30

RE other posts, 6' is enough
Most Chads are 5'11-6'1
Beyond 6'1 is nice but it's difficult to remain proportional and gl. Most of tall people I know are deformed. Sure it helps to be very tall and gl but this is very rare. If to be realistic 6' and gl is enough. You'd mog 6'3 lanklet with average face
No it was for an actual medical condition, with an ortho surgeon

Perfect height man

might be a cope study tho, but i really think after 6 height is not that important

Sorry, but 6 is nothing these days. It ain't the 2010s anymore.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
6 foot is nothing special. I agree. But you dont need to be 6'3 to slay neither.

• +1
Damn this forum got you good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, manletofpeace81, wagbox and 3 others
why you acting like average height changes every day? The average height increased by 9 cm after 100 years...1914 to 2014 which was a huge environment change

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Hades
why you acting like average height changes every day? The average height increased by 9 cm after 100 years...1914 to 2014 which was a huge environment change
Becauses due to Tinder hypergamy is out of control and more and more people use Tinder, so 6'5'' GigaChads are more accessible to women now than they were in 2010.

It's just basic maths.

You are not living if you are below 6ft1

Becauses due to Tinder hypergamy is out of control and more and more people use Tinder, so 6'5'' GigaChads are more accessible to women now than they were in 2010.

It's just basic maths.
i dont know what the fuck are u talking about i didnt mention tinder once you are retarded, you said "Sorry, but 6 is nothing these days. It ain't the 2010s anymore." i just said 10 years is nothing

Or what?

This is funny but I only get laid when I fraud. By night I'm 5'9.5 and shoes with lifts give me 1.5" boost to 5'11, so I'm similar to a real 5'11 guy (1 inch boost). I don't walk funny when I only boost 1.5" (0.5" is average small shoes) and don't start with confidence shit. When you're above average on dance floor women are more receptive. Every inch counts in grand scheme of things.

My answer above. Big difference 5'10 to 5'11. I'll be doing 2 inches (maybe 6 cm). Even without lifts 2 inch is more than enough. 6 foot is 80th percentile for young men on average in developed countries. I'd be even happy with 5'11 (my frauded height but I'm sick of living fraud life). Beyond that my proportions will be fucked. Ugly 6' dudes claim 6'2 but they're not my competition. Real 5'11 is where good height starts with good face but face is always needed
Strong cope man. I'm 5'11 and I get mogged to death. Every day.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
It can't be so bad. Obviously, one inch wouldn't solve much but now we're touching on the extremes

The way I see it, we want more, yet we're presented with the opposite end of the spectrum

Currently, it takes some effort to lay an average girl but my goal is not to be banging top chicks with no effort whatsoever. Instead, I'm looking to make my life slightly easier

The way I see the statistics, 50th percentile is average and nothing special, 100th on the other hand is the top (not necessarily the best) and is the literal pinnacle. Therefore, we can conclude that the 75th percentile would be more than enough

Height is important but not the only major factor. Statistics-wise, 75th percentile on average in a developed country for a young man is about 5'11.5. This is the official height which is measured by the doctor in the late morning and is 0.5" lower than your maximum morning height given good conditions. We can also argue that taller people slouch more given the extra length and therefore don't showcase their maximum potential, however most people do not either

The way I see it, an average dude could be 5'10 in the morning. He posturemaxes and gets 5'10.5. He gets measured 5'10 at doctor's. He then uses elevated shoes and lifts to fraud an inch (1.5" gain in total), giving him a "real-frauded" height of 5'11. Basically, this is me. I feel shit because I'm 0.5" off that key number and still I'm frauding an inch. In total I'm therefore 1.5" off. This is what makes me want to consider limb lengthening. I know this is not so bad and makes me question if I'm crazy to do it. My goal is not to be Chad but at least Chad-lite from normie. Thanks

In before cope but I tried my best to showcase my thoughts. Life sucks and involves overthinking when you're dealt not the best hands at birth but I respect people who try to make the most of it with hard looksmaxing (making money and getting surgeries)
My sources, Googled shit and seems from rep sauces
Might be not 100% fresh but I doubt more than 1 cm change in that period. And yes I know some countries have 6' as average but the above stats are still for the developed countries on average. You can always find places with a higher average but I think the above is a fair balance

Last edited:
I'm therefore 1.5" off

you're obsessing over a number/value and not over the influence it has on your QOL (hint: none), like you should. It's a common way of thinking within PSL - striving for some ideal, often (mis-)represented as a strict numerical value/ratio, e.g. "perfect midface ratio", "perfect height" etc. In reality, you need to be close enough to it(being 5'10 and frauding to 5'11 definitely falls into this category), which means you have reached a point of diminishing returns and the rational line of action would be to tick this box and move to another one where the deviation brings a disadvantage.

are you high-functioning by any chance?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, wagbox, Deleted member 656 and 3 others
you're obsessing over a number/value and not over the influence it has on your QOL (hint: none), like you should. It's a common way of thinking within PSL - striving for some ideal, often (mis-)represented as a strict numerical value/ratio, e.g. "perfect midface ratio", "perfect height" etc. In reality, you need to be close enough to it(being 5'10 and frauding to 5'11 definitely falls into this category), which means you have reached a point of diminishing returns and the rational line of action would be to tick this box and move to another one where the deviation brings a disadvantage.

are you high-functioning by any chance?
Very, very high IQ. Some cope but a beneficial one. Any day I'd rather be a blackpilled normie than a bluepilled Chad-lite

In RE to autism (nicely worded, BTW, very respectfully), let me be funny for once - HOW ELSE AM I EXPECTED TO BE WHEN SOCIETY TREATS ME LIKE SHIT

I do agree with you. 5'10 is enough with a good face. 100K is a nobrainer at this height with a decent face. Might as well get further facial surgeries. My current plan is to wait out and see if the current surgeries that I'm going through will help much and if no I'll be back on the brainstorming train

My biggest blackpill is that most of the younger couples with decently looking women obviously have a taller male in the couple but I never see a guy shorter than 5'9 and this is rare. Most look 5'11-6'2. Obv this could involve 2" frauding but it seems that I'm barely "tall" enough to fit into the norm but then it feels shit knowing that you barely made it and women treat you as such - they know you somewhat inferior and would rather go for taller dude

as far as i know LL serves two purposes, going from death tier (5'6) to 6' to have a chance at a normal life, or going from already tall to mogging-machine height.

getting LL to go from like 5'10 to 6' is daft.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Op is a faggot

you're obsessing over a number/value and not over the influence it has on your QOL (hint: none), like you should. It's a common way of thinking within PSL - striving for some ideal, often (mis-)represented as a strict numerical value/ratio

I see alot of young ppl at bus stops, due to living near uni,+ some other schools around it who are around 20 etc, barely anyone is bigger than the average in most countries in central europe, which is 178cm. Those who are like 183, 185 etc. usually look like rednecks. I also rarely see ppl bigger than me (178) at work, in stores etc.

Look dude, if I placed the best looking 183cm+ ppl in my town in 1 room and then a manlet ala Tom Cruise or alike with giga chin+face, foids would give 0 phuks about all the other giant chadlites. It looks fkn comical when the foid is small and she walks near something like a goliath. Check out some yt vids where shaq oneal is with his wife it looks like a child walking near a fkn ogre.

nigger that's what i'm saying it's over for 5'11 cels never began look at my profile pic that's a 5'11 dude next to 5'4 girl

• JFL
aladeen news

Attachments

• 2579.jpg
    2579.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 4
bro yall trippin, if you was something like 5ft6 or 5ft7 then yes, every fucking inch matters but 5ft11? fucking delusional, bro once you pass the 5ft10 mark no bitch will give a fuck about your height anymore, focus on your FACE. height is the prerequisite, face is the game changer.

What would happen if you woke up and suddenly u r 6,3. U Think u will drown in pussy now?

Think again