Average is so much lower irl than people here suggest when they rate.

Manana

Manana

Gold
If you go out, you know this is true.
Average human is boneless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, iblamechico, silencio and 2 others
Damn I accidentally posted this, I wanted to ramble a bit about it. I guess people will at least read this because it is within their attention span.

average humun is chico rn

• JFL
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite
That's enough to get some bitches. Just be 6/10+ (top 20%) thoery is everything. If you are 6/10+ you won in life. If you are average without big failos like horse face, fucked up NW2+ hair, asymmetrical face, jew nose, manlet height (shorter than 5'8) etc. just social circle max and you are good.

That's enough to get some bitches. Just be 6/10+ (top 20%) thoery is everything. If you are 6/10+ you won in life. If you are average without big failos like horse face, fucked up NW2+ hair, asymmetrical face, jew nose, manlet height (shorter than 5'8) etc. just social circle max and you are good.
To get some is a true statement.
However it is still not enough. If you are top 20%, foids still percieve you as average. You need to be much rarer than that to slay based on looks.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
To get some is a true statement.
However it is still not enough. If you are top 20%, foids still percieve you as average. You need to be much rarer than that to slay based on looks.
To slay based on looks - yes, but atleast you are visible to foids. Then you can smile/small talk, show that you aren't autistic and you are a winner. If you want to be approached often, then top 20% ain't enough.

• +1
Reactions: Manana
Bone isn't everything too I can tell you a lot of guys who don't have very good bones

in Real life facial harmony thing is the best imo

in Real life facial harmony thing is the best imo
Averageness + 1 striking feature mogs so hard. That's basically harmony + 1 unique/striking feature.
Bones are still very important to stand out tho; even more so when it's so important to be top 10%.

Everything matters for us now tho.
That's the harsh truth. Everything is part of the equation and everything that you lack is a big falio.

• JFL
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite