Average Japanese women are ugly as shit.

Mediocre Normalfag

Mediocre Normalfag

"I'm listening"
Seriously. Never understood the appeal and lust some men have over these broads. Only the top tier celebs like 20 % would I consider good looking or beautiful. And that's still under the assumption that you don't mind East Asian facial features.

For the most part. They're ugly as fuck and most have serious dental issues that they never seem to fix. WTF ? The only thing they have over Western women is lower chance of obesity. Hell, I'd even rate your average young African American chick higher then Japs.

Some examples.

Skip to 0:21

And not one 5/10 cute girl was seen that day.

Few more examples.

EK9xEfg.jpg

14NKa1X.jpg

source.gif

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, Aesthetic, Deleted member 275 and 7 others
Yep.
But weebs need to cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
yeh they look like utter shit.
DDFC913E C20D 47AB 83DD 3CEF7C89BDC8

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag and Deleted member 1100
Not surprising, they're not white lol.
The more white looking, the better looks.
Top level Japanese women look really good though, same with most races.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
still dosent know why @Saranghae is obsessed with them.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Zeta ascended, DidntRead and 1 other person
Not surprising, they're not white lol.
The more white looking, the better looks.
Top level Japanese women look really good though, same with most races.
Pure cope.

People like Japanese girls because of the fact that they’re feminine and petite. Anime culture has also played a role.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
They are ugly af.

I'm glad looksmaxers share this same opinion as I have, over lookism there were a bunch of people praising these ugly whores, not sure how they can feel anything for them

White (Germanic, not anglo, fuck anglo), slavic, med, latina, mulata, black... so many options and there are people who prefer these creatures... 🧐

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
Blame the Yayoi Gooks for ruining their bloodline.

1c72c3a9.jpg

Only Jomon gened Japanese Women look good on average.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag, MiroslavBulldosex and WannaBeA6
Just put a paper bag over their head theory.

fucking koreans

Just to make another comparison.

1529151815454.jpg

If most Japanese looked like the guy on the left there would be no Inceldom in Japan.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Would still bang to deatj

• +1
it's insane to think that whole societies don't have a single good-looking woman, men spend months without seeing an above average girl in India, Africa, Eastern Asia, Arab countries, westerners are truly blessed, at least we have some glimpse of hope of kissing a drunk 5,5/10 girl lmao

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, MiroslavBulldosex, turkproducer and 1 other person
I wonder what explains their apearance. very caucasoid like

Jomon were the descendants of an ancient continental Eurasian population, hence why they had Non Gook features like protruding brow ridges and big eyes.

Tho Jomon people have gone extinct for thousands of years now but the Japanese population still have some of their genes. hence why you see guys like that from time to time who look Very non Japanese at the first glance. there's also the Ainu people who are not strictly direct descendants of those Jomon but are closely related to them genetically. and they look more akin to them (or rather looked because pure blooded Ainu pretty much don't exist anymore)

Last edited:
it's insane to think that whole societies don't have a single good-looking woman, men spend months without seeing an above average girl in India, Africa, Eastern Asia, Arab countries, westerners are truly blessed, at least we have some glimpse of hope of kissing a drunk 5,5/10 girl lmao
autism

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Lmao is this a troll post? I hope it is

Jomon were the descendants of an ancient continental Eurasian population, hence why they had Non Gook features like protruding brow ridges and big eyes.

Tho Jomon people have gone extinct for thousands of years now the Japanese population still have some of their genes. hence why you see guys like that from time to time who look Very non Japanese at the first glance. there's also the Ainu people who are not strictly direct descendants of those Jomon but are closely related to them genetically. and they look more akin to them (or rather looked because pure blooded Ainu pretty much don't exist anymore)
were they killed or outbred?

Tho Jomon people have gone extinct for thousands of years now the Japanese population still have some of their genes. hence why you see guys like that from time to time who look Very non Japanese at the first glance. there's also the Ainu people who are not strictly direct descendants of those Jomon but are closely related to them genetically. and they look more akin to them (or rather looked because pure blooded Ainu pretty much don't exist anymore)
so it's safe to say the least ugly japanese are in Hokkaido?

japs are such qt 3.141. i want to marry and impregnate a high iq asian grill

plenty of good looking arab girls lol

white girls can be plain and basic. I’m pretty sure arab girls are the most sought after or selective can’t rmemeber which on online dating, but you’re probably a dumb american who thinks india and saudi arabia is the same thing

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
white girls can be plain and basic. I’m pretty sure arab girls are the most sought after or selective can’t rmemeber which on online dating, but you’re probably a dumb american who thinks india and saudi arabia is the same thing
cope, they just look like the witch from angel vs witch skulls vid
and why do you feel offended? why are you taking arab girls pains lmao, it's just what it is

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FatJattMofo and turkproducer
cope, they just look like the witch from angel vs witch skulls vid
and why do you feel offended? why are you taking arab girls pains lmao, it's just what it is
no it’s just funny how incel especially white guys have such basic taste. How can you not appreciate mediterranean or foreign women?

Anyway, arab girls are good looking, actual levantine or persian girls though, i don’t tbink afghanistan girls are gl jfl

no it’s just funny how incel especially white guys have such basic taste. How can you not appreciate mediterranean or foreign women?

Anyway, arab girls are good looking, actual levantine or persian girls though, i don’t tbink afghanistan girls are gl jfl
cuz hes nerdic probably

it's not a basic taste, beauty is objective, it's just happens that most of non-white girls don't have the beauty requirements

I don't like women for their location, I like them for their bone and soft tissue

most non white women DON'T have the traits mentioned in the vid for example, it's what it is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, turkproducer and FatJattMofo
it's not a basic taste, beauty is objective, it's just happens that most of non-white girls don't have the beauty requirements

I don't like women for their location, I like them for their bone and soft tissue

most non white women DON'T have the traits mentioned in the vid for example, it's what it is

autistic ngl

great argument tbh, i'm done
i live in UK and have travelled to more countries than you’ve had meals and i say easily that anglo saxons or normal white peoples are not as good looking as people think they are lol. Don’t give me “muh brit girls ugly” when they are decent looking on average, the case was still the same in netherlands, germany, france, belgium, EE etc.

i live in UK and have travelled to more countries than you’ve had meals and i say easily that anglo saxons or normal white peoples are not as good looking as people think they are lol. Don’t give me “muh brit girls ugly” when they are decent looking on average, the case was still the same in netherlands, germany, france, belgium, EE etc.
But that's exactly it, supposing the "white peoples" are not as gl as they think, even then, the non-whites are much worse

But yeah, you're irrationally defending your tribe, it's even commendable to a point tbh

• Hmm...
But that's exactly it, supposing the "white peoples" are not as gl as they think, even then, the non-whites are much worse

But yeah, you're irrationally defending your tribe, it's even commendable to a point tbh
You’re retarded. I’m turkish and balkan, nothing to do with arabs apart from religion lol.

Anyway most people look like shit, and IMO, whites are the best looking, but not the nerdics, med men from european countries are the best looking whites.

75SUldq.jpg

The only Asian woman I would consider having sex with tbh.

I've lived in Holland and USA my whole life,most young girls in these countries are beckies at best too.goodlooking women and men are both a rarity.

People like Japanese girls because of the fact that they’re feminine and petite. Anime culture has also played a role.
Feminine + petite + submissive. They are peak femininity tbh and very cute, this video is not a good indicator, if you walk the streets of tokyo or any city you'll see plenty of fine women. But they are very slutty though and will cheat/fuck anyone, that brazillian tyrone on this forum posted about the jap cuties he's fucked in brazil.