Average kids mogs Average adults

GalacticHero

GalacticHero

Diamond
I saw a friend of mine with two of his younger brothers at a shop, and they absolutely mogged the shit out of him.

At first i didn’t think that those two are his brother even thought they were walking around him because of the mog,

my friend has that tired look on his face with dead colouring and a patchy beard on his face with 2 shaved hair, he’s a nice guy though I feel bad for him.

Meanwhile his brothers had good glowing colouring and good collagen with clear skin, I can’t describe it exactly but they looked full of life in comparison to him even though he’s 19 or 20 years old.

I saw a photos of me when I was 12 years and I mog myself so hard, I had perfect nw0 hairline, insanely clean skin.

I remember my family always calling me cute and stuff all the time mean while after puberty nobody has ever complimented me.

I don’t why this but kids mogs average adults into oblivion, mean while it’s rare to see an htn adults.

Last edited:
this is just common sense, features don't noticeable develop until puberty and in childhood you have a cute neotenous face