Average male height in Baltic

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
6'1-6'2 probably 60% of the adult male population. Even foid are tall af.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Beetlejuice, Jhon Smith and 3 others
Slavcels are tall. Water-tier statement.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Deleted member 17244
Anyone disagreeing never visited white balkan/slavic lands

• +1
Reactions: Manana, gribsufer1, Deleted member 27987 and 3 others
I 5'10 get height mogged by foids everyday

When I was in the US I was average among male

• +1
Reactions: Manana, slavicpsycho, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
It's ~6'3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 22924
In baltic we use centimeters, not those murican retardometers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 17244
6'0 182cm shortest person in male group

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
makhachev alt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
am think you are mean 6'3 this height europe average

Water. I've visited most of the balkan countries as a 6'3" guy and never felt average or small.

am think you are mean 6'3 this height europe average
Even in Nordic 6'1 is the average among WASPs local.

6'2-6'3 188-191cm average unfrauded is probably highest on earth.

You guys have to understand this American always rounded up 2 inches so if mf says he's 6'0 182cm in realiy 5'10 178max

Its just 6'1 in the tallest regions but mostly 5'11-6ft

I meant the average male height obviously
Maybe u r right.

I am just 5'10 so getting height mogged is expected anyways. Atleast I am not 5'6.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Maybe u r right.

I am just 5'10 so getting height mogged is expected anyways. Atleast I am not 5'6.
Sub 6'2 so you're in the same boat as a 5'8cel

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 17244
When i was lithuania i notice men were same height as in sweden so this is true.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Maybe u r right.

On a college campus the average height will be taller then the construction site. Something to keep in mind.

• +1
No 5'8 are my neck's height I subjectively feel superior.
Idk, I don't see 5'8 males. I'm the only one that gets height-mogged.

Last edited:

Why are you contradicting yourself?

Still i height mog with my jew genes jfl

On a college campus the average height will be taller then the construction site. Something to keep in mind.
I mog 99.99% bolivian college student, only a few brazilian bbcs are my height or more

I mog 99.99% bolivian college student, only a few brazilian bbcs are my height or more
Since when does Bolivia reside in the Balkan. And I don't even know your height.

Since when does Bolivia reside in the Balkan. And I don't even know your height.
6'4, average height in the city i live i would say is around 5'8, i get rarely heightmogged, last week i got giga mogged by a blond chadlite who was like 6'8 and sometimes brazilian height mog me cuz they have bbc genetics, but bolivians are mostly genetic trash, only the white bolivians are blue eyed and hot like Argentinians and colombians

I 5'10 get height mogged by foids everyday

When I was in the US I was average among male
Time to geomax to US I guess

• +1
6'4, average height in the city i live i would say is around 5'8, i get rarely heightmogged, last week i got giga mogged by a blond chadlite who was like 6'8 and sometimes brazilian height mog me cuz they have bbc genetics, but bolivians are mostly genetic trash, only the white bolivians are blue eyed and hot like Argentinians and colombians
Ok we know you are tall guy now congratulations.

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Avg Balkan ogre is taller
2m is the average
@TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Balkans mog me af, i was in miami airport snd all the balkans and scandinavian moggdd me

• +1
Avg Balkan ogre is taller
2m is the average
@TsarTsar444
Almost every male is above 180cm here, i confirmed this on a music festival i am going to, while standing in the crowd the vast majority of males were between 183-188cm tall with me being 185cm and it looked interesting how everyone was in this very similar height range with very little short or very tall people. Keep in mind my country average height is 180cm, one of the shorter balkan countries, can't imagine how it is in Serbia etc. Cage at pajeets here thinking anything below 180cm is considered human by women

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Almost every male is above 180cm here, i confirmed this on a music festival i am going to, while standing in the crowd the vast majority of males were between 183-188cm tall with me being 185cm and it looked interesting how everyone was in this very similar height range with very little short or very tall people. Keep in mind my country average height is 180cm, one of the shorter balkan countries, can't imagine how it is in Serbia etc. Cage at pajeets here thinking anything below 180cm is considered human by women
face is king u dumb dalit, even 5’1 chadpreets slay if they have good face

I wanted to go holiday to slums if Mostar and Sarakevo because it's cheap, but Im staying the fuck away from Balkans.