Average male height isn’t 5”9

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

At the mercy of God, Jesus Christ
Why are guys so extreme about height on here and on the Internet ? Do y’all go outside seriously if you think the average height is anything other than 5”10-5”11 your on coke. Stop with the “im 6”2 and I don’t stand out” 1 your ugly so stfu and 2 6”2 guys irl look 6”3-6”4 to most ppl height larping and height inflation has gone too far. Also short old cells bring the National height down bro average zoomers 5”11

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: \/orman, bloomercel, Deleted member 29078 and 5 others
The average height isn't evenly distributed among all circles. So in some university you will have a higher average height then on the construction site.

• +1
Reactions: Manana, \/orman, aBetterMii and 7 others
The average height isn't evenly distributed among all circles. So in some university you will have a higher average height then on the construction site.
Yes but going from an average of 5”11 to an average of 6”2 is wild and not realistic these niggas act like they go to Bigfoot university

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MilkywayDesu, Deleted member 29581, studymaxxer and 3 others
Yes but going from an average of 5”11 to an average of 6”2 is wild and not realistic these niggas act like they go to Bigfoot university
If the average height is 6ft/6'1 then you will already not stand out at 6'2.

You only stand out if you are like 5 inches above average. someone who is 1-2 inches above average will never stand out.

• +1
Reactions: Sick and aBetterMii
If the average height is 6ft/6'1 then you will already not stand out at 6'2.

You only stand out if you are like 5 inches above average. someone who is 1-2 inches above average will never stand out.
Nigga do you go outside ?? My schools average height is maybe 6”0 if everyone’s 5”11-6”0 when your 6”2 ofc you stand out ?? Inches matter the difference between 5”11 and 6”2 irl is a borderline heightmogg

• +1
Reactions: Manana, Deleted member 29581, studymaxxer and 5 others
It's 5'10.5 - 5'11

• +1
Reactions: exo and NateJacobs
Another minor that hasn't graduated from the school is teaching about life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Kamui
Nigga do you go outside ?? My schools average height is maybe 6”0 if everyone’s 5”11-6”0 when your 6”2 ofc you stand out ?? Inches matter the difference between 5”11 and 6”2 irl is a borderline heightmogg
I mean it is a bonus but let's be honest 5'11 and 6'2 isn't as brutal a mog you think it is

Another minor that hasn't graduated from the school is teaching about life.
Stating the obvious has become the equivalent of being David Goggins jfl at this forum

You act like when average height is 6ft that 90% of people will be exactly 6ft. There will be many 6'2 guys, so obviously you won't stand out

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, St.TikTokcel and risque_dew
You act like when average height is 6ft that 90% of people will be exactly 6ft. There will be many 6'2 guys, so obviously you won't stand out
I can’t argue bro you don’t go outside 😭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
“How to say you’re a manlet without saying it” /thread

• +1
Only oldcels say average is 5'9-5'10. Just because you live in an ethnic shithole doesn't mean it applies to the rest of the world. Come to Serbia and let's see if you say the same lol average high schooler is fucking 6'2 even 6'3, not only anecdotically but the recent studies done concluded the same

Where I live, it's 6'0 for both men and foids.

Okay deal.

Go to a dortmund game in germany.
And tell me that 6 ft 2 isnt average height

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Okay deal.

Go to a dortmund game in germany.
And tell me that 6 ft 2 isnt average height
Fuck you and Germany this is America and you don’t even go outside why are you talking to me

• Woah
Reactions: IceBreaker0
Must suck to not be in America. Everyone is ethnic so the average height is more like 5'7 and that includes the tall 1st world versions of them

Must suck to not be in America. Everyone is ethnic so the average height is more like 5'7 and that includes the tall 1st world versions of them
Your deluded go outside my nigga and I’m in the US all zoomers even curries are 5”9+

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Your deluded go outside my nigga and I’m in the US all zoomers even curries are 5”9+
What region? You may be in a tall region because where I'm at this is not the case at all

• +1
What region? You may be in a tall region because where I'm at this is not the case at all
View attachment IMG_3588.webp
Sad Episode 14 GIF by One Chicago

I’m in a red state but it’s a liberal city there’s a decent amount of ethnics I’m in the Midwest

Why are guys so extreme about height on here and on the Internet ? Do y’all go outside seriously if you think the average height is anything other than 5”10-5”11 your on coke. Stop with the “im 6”2 and I don’t stand out” 1 your ugly so stfu and 2 6”2 guys irl look 6”3-6”4 to most ppl height larping and height inflation has gone too far. Also short old cells bring the National height down bro average zoomers 5”11
there’s the netherlands and some obscure parts of the balkans that have average heights of 184 cm+ but other than that 5’10-5’11ish is the average for most western countries

I’m in a red state but it’s a liberal city there’s a decent amount of ethnics I’m in the Midwest
Midwest is big. Like the Northern Midwest or closer to the South?

there’s the netherlands and some obscure parts of the balkans that have average heights of 184 cm+ but other than that 5’10-5’11ish is the average for most western countries
Ngl bro Balkans are tall asf ik 2 Bosnians ones 15 6”2 and the others 17 6”5 and this Albanian 14 year old is also 6”1 so they heightmogg Americans bad

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195