Average Middle Eastern Guy Is Incel

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
Average Middle Eastern guy is a birdcel with a jew nose and recessed boneless lower third like this guy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, TeraCope54, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
Who cares? Dude is still high normie tier with the dark stubble.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, ChestBrah, PYT and 9 others
Who cares? Dude is still high normie tier with the dark stubble.

I'm Middle Eastern and look like him. I'm a kissless handholdless virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
97% of men are incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 5746, GetShrekt and 1 other person
@OhWellMaxing

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Don't feel comfortable posting on pics here but I look like him.
What girls are you going for? I've seen hispanics that look like him and get girls. That guy is not ugly. You don't need to look like a Chad to get girls.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Yliaster
What girls are you going for? I've seen hispanics that look like him and get girls. That guy is not ugly. You don't need to look like a Chad to get girls.
Don't forget this guy plays basketball so he's probably nearing 7' 0" tall

Average middle eastern guy is probably like 5' 4" lmao

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 9355, Nautica and 1 other person
Maybe in the US but in France alot of Arabs thugmaxx to get women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Yliaster and JawGuyFatFaceGuy

I go for Middle Eastern Girls. They want Chaddam.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and ToursOverBoyo2020
Maybe in the US but in France alot of Arabs thugmaxx to get women

Yeah unfortunately I'm in the US. Middle Eastern guys are bottom barrel here and suffer bigly from "terorist" failo.

Yeah unfortunately I'm in the US. Middle Eastern guys are bottom barrel here and suffer bigly from "terorist" failo.

Yeah Arabs in France do a bit better cus they are North African so they chill with Black Africans alot and act like black thugs basically

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Yeah Arabs in France do a bit better cus they are North African so they act like Black African thugs basically

Why do foids want thugs instead of gentlemen? I'm a supreme gentleman yet no girls want me.

Why do foids want thugs instead of gentlemen? I'm a supreme gentleman yet no girls want me.

Idk if it's like this in America but in multicultural French areas you can get bullied hard for not being a bit thuggish/hyper NT

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Idk if it's like this in America but in multicultural French areas you can get bullied hard for not being a bit thuggish/hyper NT

Yeah it's same in the US where foids want thugs and scumbags who treat them like trash and then later complain about all men being trash when it's their fault for always choosing to be with trash men.

• +1
Reactions: jewelsandtools
You probably don't look like him, considering I've seen middle easterners that look worse than him do well.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
You probably don't look like him, considering I've seen middle easterners that look worse than him do well.

I look like him. He looks incel forsure. Jew nose, weak recessed lower third and bug eyes. How is his face not incel? If anything I may slighly mog him because I can grow a better beard.

Average guy u mentioned is 2 points worse than this guy

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I look like him. He looks incel forsure. Jew nose, weak recessed lower third and bug eyes. How is his face not incel? If anything I may slighly mog him because I can grow a better beard.
because the last guy who told me he looks 5psl and wondered why he doesn't get girls sent me his picture was 4 psl max
probably same story with you, you probably look like golang jfl

This is what happens when you take the CHAD or die stuff too seriously. Ignore the PSL autist on here. I think this forum might have messed with your mind because that guy dosent look incel and his facial harmony isn't bad. I see worst looking guys with girlfriends bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
inb4 filthy sand nigger copers come saying that Arabs are Med slayers jfl

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
because the last guy who told me he looks 5psl and wondered why he doesn't get girls sent me his picture was 4 psl max
probably same story with you, you probably look like golang jfl

What about this guy? How is he not incel with a jew nose, recessed boneless lower third, and bug eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Golang
Arabs are truly subhuman.

Bug eyes with hollow undereyes, incredible UEE, highest hairline, high set of eyebrows, look preyish as fuck, narrow skull, a nose that would make Jews jealous, extreme recession, no cheekbones, shit bodies.

Being Arab is synonym of having every failo in existance.

• +1
@OhWellMaxing
This guys good looking, mogs Jose back to modelo bottle

Our women aren’t fat drunken whores that party every weekend like yours

didn’t read = Mexicans are donkeys

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, PYT and Nautica
What about this guy? How is he not incel with a jew nose, recessed boneless lower third, and bug eyes?
if you think the guy in the op in any way resembles an incel (even if you shrink him down to an average height of 5'10) then you need to leave the basement more often

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789

Bug eyes with hollow undereyes, incredible UEE, highest hairline, high set of eyebrows, look preyish as fuck, narrow skull, a nose that would make Jews jealous, extreme recession, no cheekbones, shit bodies.

found an indian guy that looks like you
Golang if he was curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 357 and Golang
> tfw a white girl who's shorter skull mogs you

@OhWellMaxing what do you think of this brutal skull mog?

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel
are Middle Eastern foids white worshippers in Scandinavia?
I've never seen any of them mention it explicitly like Asian foids do but I also almost never see them with other middle easterners. Never really thought about it tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
if you think the guy in the op in any way resembles an incel (even if you shrink him down to an average height of 5'10) then you need to leave the basement more often

sub-chad ethnic=incel. I'm only talking about his face. Is face has 3 major failos: jew nose, recessed boneless lower third, and bug eyes. 3 strikes and out out. He's incel.

• +1
I've never seen any of them mention it explicitly like Asian foids do but I also almost never see them with other middle easterners. Never really thought about it tbh.

Figures, westernized Middle Eastern foids hate Middle Eastern men unless they the rare Chaddam like Zayn Malik or Toni Mahfud.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Golang and Danish_Retard
sub-chad ethnic=incel. I'm only talking about his face. Is face has 3 major failos: jew nose, recessed boneless lower third, and bug eyes. 3 strikes and out out. He's incel.
He has 4 major failos.

The 4th one is being ethnic. The most brutal out of them all.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, ToursOverBoyo2020 and sytyl
Those two don't even look Arab in the first place

Them or Hassan Piker is what you need to look like if you're Middle Eastern to avoid inceldom in the West.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 7580
  • +1

Yh, there’s no way you are not a sand jogger

• JFL
@Taylorswift cousin

• JFL