average oofy doofy couple

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Chadeep, It'snotover and 7 others
"uh nothing no money" right after she said she would do it in a heart beat for enough money :lul:

may allah punish kaffirs with the deepest depths of hell fire

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Chadeep, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
"uh nothing no money" right after she said she would do it in a heart beat for enough money :lul:

I have to believe all these are skits for my mental health because there's literally zero reasons to say that shit in front of your man and in front of a camera

• +1
Reactions: Obito, Chadeep, cutie_pie and 4 others
literally zero reasons to say that shit in front of your man and in front of a camera
same reason why friends who see you as lower status will make jokes at your expense around others, they know they will get social points for it and don't care if it's at your expense, she knows he's gonna keep worshipping her feet like the oofy doofy he is even after doing shit like this to him in public

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, cutie_pie, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others

Banned for reverse-Islamophobia.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Fucking brutal

same reason why friends who see you as lower status will make jokes at your expense around others, they know they will get social points for it and don't care if it's at your expense, she knows he's gonna keep worshipping her feet like the oofy doofy he is even after doing shit like this to him in public
But there are no social points to get here, that's the issue

Like no one is gonna give this bitch 10k or a 1 mln to cheat, and you will just look like a whore for no reason

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Bushman and alriodai
I was waiting for her to say millions or billion as that would be more acceptable and logic
Just 10k? That's crazy...

I feel bad for dude, this is why the BP is important, actual BP people (not the fake ones on here eating dick) would never lose their dignity for a woman like this

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, It'snotover, khvirgin and 1 other person
Is this oofy doofy?

The guy seems better looking than her, at least his eye area

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 25566, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: exo and Bushman
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Is this oofy doofy?

These things happen constantly even if the guy slightly mogs

It needs to be total and utter, complete mogging for it not to happen

I was waiting for her to say millions or billion as that would be more acceptable and logic
Just 10k? That's crazy...

I feel bad for dude, this is why the BP is important, actual BP people (not the fake ones on here eating dick) would never lose their dignity for a woman like this
You got the best name color on this forum, mirin hard brah

How did you get it?

• Love it
Reactions: alriodai
so every couple that doesnt have a chad in it is ofy doofy lmao the state of this forum

Last edited:
Is this oofy doofy?

lol first off girls have higher SMV than guys by default even if the guy is 'better looking', second he isn't very good looking, he has a horseface and a big bulbous nose/lack of harmony in his facial features + he's ethnic looking.

jfl how can you stand there and take it while ur girlfriend says something like that