Average penis length in 2024 in the west is 7 inches

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

I like that
jover

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 43058, deadstock and 1 other person
impossible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033 and iloveboobs
the west is being fed estrogen

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 78221 and Deleted member 65033
avarage on looksmax.org is 10 inches

These nighas are all hiding a death machine under there pants but can’t show it to nobody

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, itzyaboyJJ, 97baHater and 13 others
Average in EE is 8x6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and St.TikTokcel
average is 5.5 x 4.8 nbp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _MVP_ and iloveboobs
in young attractive healthy low bf normal height white and black males.
You do realize that these statistics are manufactured in order for men to not rope? The real average is far higher.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
most be the negroids moving in

Why you tryna deepen your voice :lul:

Reminder this is you:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, ShawarmaFilth and KDD5
Western males have some of the smallest penises worldwide. It’s eastern europeans who have bigger penises, but way smaller compared to negroes.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and iloveboobs
Western males have some of the smallest penises worldwide. It’s eastern europeans who have bigger penises, but way smaller compared to negroes.
no true im 4x3 BP

• JFL
You do realize that these statistics are manufactured in order for men to not rope? The real average is far higher.
no, the average is suposedly 5.1 x 4.6 BP. this is MUCH smaller them what i said. from my experience and reading multiple dozens of studies and being an expert in the subject + seeing all my friends dicks, i know what im talking about. most guys them measure wrong (as always) and them self report at averages of 6.2 x 5 (lifestyle condoms self report averages). everyone measures kinda from the side, pushing pelvis forward + kegelling wich gives you .5 to .8 inch extra lenght and never pull the measuring tape skin tight when measuring girth (+.2).

ur so retarded ur saying the average is much larger them what SELF REPORTED studies says it is (its obviously smaller, when u think about the measured studies all being smaller and even the self selection bias).
5.5 x 4.8 NBP is really pushing it. depending where u live its even smaller

• +1
Reactions: glaruz and PRIEST Sv3rige
I'm barely 6 inches and I feel like a dickcel

• +1
no, the average is suposedly 5.1 x 4.6 BP. this is MUCH smaller them what i said. from my experience and reading multiple dozens of studies and being an expert in the subject + seeing all my friends dicks, i know what im talking about. most guys them measure wrong (as always) and them self report at averages of 6.2 x 5 (lifestyle condoms self report averages). everyone measures kinda from the side, pushing pelvis forward + kegelling wich gives you .5 to .8 inch extra lenght and never pull the measuring tape skin tight when measuring girth (+.2).

ur so retarded ur saying the average is much larger them what SELF REPORTED studies says it is (its obviously smaller, when u think about the measured studies all being smaller and even the self selection bias).
5.5 x 4.8 NBP is really pushing it. depending where u live its even smaller
Western average is at least 6 inches, there's just no way that it's smaller. But you are right when you say that most people cope measure, and that self-reported studies are not to be trusted.

source, your dirty brown asshole

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake