Average person from my cuntry iz more handsum than Hollywood aktor Saar-šŸ‘¦šŸ¾

Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea

Diamond
IMG 2964

Ignore the fact that 99 percent of Pashtuns I see in the uk are brown like every other ethnic and the ones that arenā€™t look like Jews with their hooked noses anyway šŸ˜” @yeeyeeslayer @SecularIslamist @Michael Myers @wsada @Razeb @Hamdan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tvšŸ¤«, aesthetic beauty, boss8055 and 11 others
View attachment 3016647
Ignore the fact that 99 percent of Pashtuns I see in the uk are brown like every other ethnic and the ones that arenā€™t look like Jews with their hooked noses anyway šŸ˜” @yeeyeeslayer @SecularIslamist @Michael Myers @wsada @Razeb @Hamdan

The Pajeet dilemma: you advocate for your race i.e coping Pajeet; you downplay your race i.e self hating Pajeet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tvšŸ¤«, boss8055, Kazey and 6 others
Average Pakistani

Average Bengali

Average Indian

Yes these people are from these countries btw.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, rand anon, USERĪAME and 5 others
Dickriding another good looking person from ur ethnicity isnā€™t going to save u and 99 percent of ur ethnicity from ur subhumanity
Btw goes for those cunts that pretend to be salludon on tt too šŸ¤£ @SecularIslamist @yeeyeeslayer @Michael Myers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tvšŸ¤«, boss8055, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Ignore the fact that 99 percent of Pashtuns I see in the uk are brown like every other ethnic and the ones that arenā€™t look like Jews with their hooked noses anyway šŸ˜”
lol Pashtuns are just slightly whiter Pakistanis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tvšŸ¤« and Imretarded?
lol Pashtuns are just slightly whiter Pakistanis
iterally all ethnics do the same shi on tiktok Arabs pakis Indians afghans and behind the screen itā€™s some random ass dalit who gets no play irl šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tvšŸ¤«, boss8055, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
iterally all ethnics do the same shi on tiktok Arabs pakis Indians afghans and behind the screen itā€™s some random ass dalit who gets no play irl šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­
Turks - Arabs

I get what you mean. In the UK everyone is a "paki". If you're any shade of brown in the UK you are by default paki. I can easily tell difference between paki, Bengali, Arab, Kurd etc but it makes no difference. They've all been accused of being Indian /paki at least once if they grew up in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tvšŸ¤«
I fell for the pashtun meme:feelswah:

I thought they were all blue eyed moggers

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tvšŸ¤«, got.daim, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
I fell for the pashtun meme:feelswah:

I thought they were all blue eyed moggers
You fell for their ā€œwe wuz bani izral and Alexander the greatā€ propaganda

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
Only like 10% of Turks can pass as white lol

The remaining 90% just look Persian/non white passing Levantine
10% max - even then it's mostly med. I saw some celebrating the euros. Even saw some curry-passing ones. Maybe like 2% still noticeable in a crowd.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and yeeyeeslayer
You fell for their ā€œwe wuz bani izral and Alexander the greatā€ propaganda
maybe most people regardless of race look like fucking shit:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tvšŸ¤«, Costcosuperstore and yeeyeeslayer
10% max - even then it's mostly med. I saw some celebrating the euros. Even saw some curry-passing ones. Maybe like 2% still noticeable in a crowd.
Yeah I was being generous tbh šŸ˜‚

Yet these delusional cucks insist that theyā€™re European and make propaganda AI posts of ā€œMuslim takeoverā€ of Turkey protraying the Turks like Nordic while people with blonde hair and blue eyes šŸ˜‚

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, boss8055 and SecularIslamist
This is the reality and the true blackpill
Well except Lichtensteinians ofc, they're 6'7, A10, black haired cromagnids with femboy noses.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tvšŸ¤«, got.daim and Imretarded?
Only like 10% of Turks can pass as white lol

The remaining 90% just look Persian/non white passing Levantine
Turks are annoying . They hate their Arab like looks despite basically proudly shilling to be turks but will always try to larp as white and act all pissy when you call them Arab. The reality is they want to desperately be white just like the self hating hispanics that are fair skinned but pretend to be white. its cringe

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer
Why they like to cope with shit like this, the person who posted this is probably brown and short

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Well ya. Welcome to being brown. You worship the best looking people who are the minority of your race, while ring l trying to forget the brown masses that are the majority of your race. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055

Users who are viewing this thread

Back