Average Person is a Sheep

CopiumX

CopiumX

Im a Cute Cat You are Not
100 years ago people were beating up faggots. Now if you call someone a fag you will be sent to a black site. The human brain hasn't change just propaganda and social norms. Most people dont actually make decisions the Jews make them for the normies.

@ey88 @Rea @truthhurts @nathan @N1666 @imthesupremecel @piec

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, 1966Ford, truthhurts and 6 others
True, we need to progress backwards

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, silently_said and CopiumX
it's always been this way, you take orders from the top, and if you disobey you are to be executed

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, truthhurts, ey88 and 1 other person
Yeah, I remember trying to blackpill my friends in 2021 and they vehemently rejected it. Now they accept lookism and use looksmaxxing terminology because it's popular and mainstream now

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, truthhurts, lowtiernormiechad and 3 others
knowing and doing nothing about it is the same as being the average person

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, ey88 and CopiumX
True, we need to progress backwards
80562.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, CopiumX and ey88
Yeah, I remember trying to blackpill my friends in 2021 and they vehemently rejected it. Now they accept lookism and use looksmaxxing terminology because it's popular and mainstream now
I was literally rubbing my hands like a neurotic Jew during the entire vaccine fiasco. When the normie males were dupped into taking experimental vaccines with a relatively high complications rate, when most of them are relatively healthy and below 50. If you tried to warn them they'd beat you down with their mental illness. They are stupid subhumans that deserve it. That's why I celebrated it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and silently_said
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopiumX and truthhurts
Its good were becoming more rational

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and truthhurts
Henry Ford told once, if the ppl would know how the banks work, there would happen a revolution early in the morning:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX