average things that can make you attractive.

foxied111

foxied111

Banned
waxing, gym, dressing well, smelling good, eyebrows done and thick, training your jaw, having a great shape, dental care and always having your hair cut.

skin tone maxxing in the sun studio, 1-2x a week is enough to give u the sunnyboy/fuckboy skin tone.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and foxied111
I laughed when i read training your jaw

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, Krakowski and garyismaxxing
Go back to tiktok you faggot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, aspiringexcel, garyismaxxing and 3 others
Smelling good is legit I’ve literally gotten horny over girls just because their hair smells so good.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
waxing, gym, dressing well, smelling good, eyebrows done and thick, training your jaw, having a great shape, dental care and always having your hair cut
bro these tiktokers fr ruined yall, how can u train your jaw :lul:

Least bluepilled greycel

Height and dick help

Do girls do the same for men jfl
Maybe less because of higher standards. Maybe it only increases attraction if they already like the way you look. Either way for the average man dressing well and smelling good is the easiest way to increase your chances.

• +1
Maybe less because of higher standards. Maybe it only increases attraction if they already like the way you look. Either way for the average man dressing well and smelling good is the easiest way to increase your chances.
Wdym by dressing well? Adopt a certain style and dress clean and know how to wear that style properly or wear a combination of different outfits that are well put together

Wdym by dressing well? Adopt a certain style and dress clean and know how to wear that style properly or wear a combination of different outfits that are well put together
Nah just don’t look like a nerd or slob. You need to look open to interaction. No wearing hoodies and especially not with the hood up, unless you wear baggy trousers (looseness suggests openness). Otherwise what exactly you wear doesn’t really matter. You just don’t want to look like a creep who rots in his room all day.

I’ve started wearing a watch, tucked in chain and rings. It just makes you look more human and gives you a personality. If you don’t have the looks and you look boring people have no incentive to talk to you as they just assume you don’t care about anything.

• +1