Average Trad Foid in West.

Chadeep

Chadeep

Da-lit Mogger

20240726 190935

20240726 191843

Some Desperate Christian Nigga will wife her up.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, Xangsane, RedRiser and 8 others
@greycel @Xangsane

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and greycel
I swear some women really get off to acting trad, it also makes them feel more feminine and cute but we know words on its own don't mean shit. If youre'nt a virgin don't call yourself trad

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
You passed 30k posts bhai :love:
Let me view your profile

View attachment 3052485

View attachment 3052486

Some Desperate Christian Nigga will wife her up.

:lul::lul::lul:

Even she knows it's bullshit to do, which is why she says "haha". It's not out of shame, because women like this won't have any shame
She just knows that she had her fun, and is trying to settle down after being fucked by many guys

• +1
:lul::lul::lul:

Even she knows it's bullshit to do, which is why she says "haha". It's not out of shame, because women like this won't have any shame
She just knows that she had her fun, and is trying to settle down after being fucked by many guys
🤡 Clowns gonna accept her. Even Normies shit on women like these but they still find a Cuck who will do all that. Nina Agdal with Logan Paul who is Statusmaxxed Moneymaxxed guy. Also looks good.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Unless you're dealing with Amish or other niche religious women, actual trad women are rare across the board including in so-called "Middle America." Actually, scratch that, Middle America women are some of the biggest thots compared to many Northeast women who can surprisingly be pretty prudish in the upper middle class. (I know rich and educated girls up here who are very monogamous and prudish).

But yeah......your average woman in the West has had trains ran on them even if they act like they haven't. It is what it is.

• +1
Unless you're dealing with Amish or other niche religious women, actual trad women are rare across the board including in so-called "Middle America." Actually, scratch that, Middle America women are some of the biggest thots compared to many Northeast women who can surprisingly be pretty prudish in the upper middle class. (I know rich and educated girls up here who are very monogamous and prudish).

But yeah......your average woman in the West has had trains ran on them even if they act like they haven't. It is what it is.
Which are the most degenerate states in JewSA. The thing is Cucks actually put up with this behaviour. Muh I will wait for marriage queen even if you had 100+ bodies before. You're Baptized now.