Patrick Baitman

Patrick Baitman

Kraken
Average dick = dicklet

Average height = manlet

Average looks = ugly

Average intelligence = brainlet

WHATEVER MOST PEOPLE HAVE, SUCKS.

So stop using "Average" as an argument for your shitty features.

The only place where being average would be a good thing, when the SD is really low, like iris width.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 6095, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Hades and Patrick Baitman
just be normal theory bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
being normal and flawless isn't that bad.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Average does work when you have other features that can still mog. Like in my case, I have an average looking mid and upper face but a great lower third and side profile and an amazing height of 6 foot 4. So although I am not an 8/10 in the face, 18 year old women who are 8/10 still want to have sex with me just because of my height. The greatest benefit of being average in most things is that it's still better than being below average and by having just a few great features, you can mog the average man and become above average and get the sex life of your dreams.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Vvvvxxxx
Average does work when you have other features that can still mog. Like in my case, I have an average looking mid and upper face but a great lower third and side profile and an amazing height of 6 foot 4. So although I am not an 8/10 in the face, 18 year old women who are 8/10 still want to have sex with me just because of my height. The greatest benefit of being average in most things is that it's still better than being below average and by having just a few great features, you can mog the average man and become above average and get the sex life of your dreams.
Most of this site is below average, dont take em seriously

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Being flawless automatically makes you above average.
it's not hard to be flawless. these guys can be considered handsome and they have nothing special

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Username checks out
My username is only a joke based on the mindset that I had from 2016 to 2019, I believed in the lies of mgtow and thought that the women who were checking me out only wanted to use me, it took me a long time to realize that they actually wanted me to ask them out because I was good looking according to them and they wanted to date me.

For so long, I was a coping volcel because I was lonely and miserable but I kept coping with the lies that I was fed instead of accepting the truth. If back then, I knew what I know now, I could have gotten laid quite a few times and I could have gotten in at least one serious relationship. I'm not a coping volcel anymore, but I still named myself that to remind me of my past mistakes.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
My username is only a joke based on the mindset that I had from 2016 to 2019, I believed in the lies of mgtow and thought that the women who were checking me out only wanted to use me, it took me a long time to realize that they actually wanted me to ask them out because I was good looking according to them and they wanted to date me. For so long, I was a coping volcel because I was lonely and miserable but I kept coping with the lies that I was fed instead of accepting the truth. If back then, I knew what I know now, I could have gotten laid quite a few times and I could have gotten in at least one serious relationship. I'm not a coping volcel anymore, but I still named myself that to remind me of my past mistakes.
this is the second time i saw you explain your name today

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and randomuser2407
If the 80/20 rule is correct then you should have top 20 percent features of every category, and it's fucking true.

80th percentile height: 6'0
80th percentile dick 6.1"
80th percentile wealth 100k/yr
80th percentile physique

etc

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and audreyen
Legit, you’re slaying because of 99%ile theory. If you’re average/slightly below in other traits you can slay off any 99%ile trait. In your case it’s height, others it’s dick, voice, frame, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095