Averageness and why it mogs; Why high averageness + 1 striking feature is ideal.

Manana

Manana

High Inhibition Victim
This is my 1000th post which is a big personal defeat for me :lul:

Got me thinking about the overall experience of being here and getting increasingly more obssessed with the BP mindset and viewpoint.

But instead of writing a thread about that (which I will one day for sure). I decided to pollute my mind a bit more with the blackpill. Some people misunderstand the topic of averageness so let me try to explain.

Averageness

The topic is averageness and why it is so important. Most experienced (and/or high IQ) users can agree that it is one of the most important aspects of facial aesthetics.

But what is it? It's just many average features.

"Possible evolutionary explanation for averageness is koinophilia, in which sexually-reproducing animals seek mates with primarily average features, because extreme and uncommon features are likely to indicate disadvantageous mutations."

Example of someone whose many features are above average (making him low in averageness) is Hernan Drago.

Even most users here can agree (and we are autistic as fuck, our subconcious is convoluted/polluted with the idea of attractivness; we can't be totally objective), Drago's face just doesn't click.
It isn't too appealing on first or a 100th look.

7a63e43ab05bcf3767f0eab580f4edba

Where is the averageness? He has top 1% eyes,nose, cheekbones, jaw, eyebrows and hair. Perfect facial thirds and fifths, perfect symmetry.

There is too much going on here for a human mind to comprehend, it just overall looks too unnatural because you never meet people who look like this.

Drago suffers from too many striking features aswell
His eyes are too distracting on their own (especially with his eyebrow and hair colour) - and they should be the striking feature. However he also has insane zygos, hollow cheeks, a perfect nose...
Making it too difficult to focus on one feature and making him look too unfamiliar, strange, dangerous (alien looking basically).

1 striking feature + high averageness is ideal

Look at this asymmetrical chad.

PaulWalkerEdit 1

Easily appeal mogs Drago. Walker has high averageness and 1 striking feature which are his light blue eyes (eye area being the striking feature is ideal).
Walker also has above average zygos but that's about it. Nothing really striking except for his eyes which take most of the attention away.
If you were to ask people/women about him, they would probably remember he had blue eyes and was handsome (Proving my theory basically).

7d67da0626d56c8d1a31ed4b6beae85a

Walker from the profile view. Nothing really stands out in a black and white picture. Above average bone structure only because a regular human is recessed.

More examples of high averagness + light blue eyes being chad appeal

Chris Pine

MV5BMTM4OTQ4NTU3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjEwNDU0OQ V1

Zac Efron

Zac Efron mais qui est sa nouvelle petite amie

And almost every other actor who has light blue eyes + dark brows/hair combo:lul:

Another chad with a different striking feature is Brad Pitt.

What is the striking feature for Brad?

It's his insanely wide jaw.

Brad

You tell me are there any other features that stand out? His eye area is above average but his eyes aren't big or light enough, nor are his eyebrows dense, dark or low set enough to give them contrast needed for his eye area to be a striking feature.

Brad angelina darfur now premiere 13

Where is the forward growth (both mandible and maxilla are average)? Where are his zygos? Nothing special about his bone structure.

Brad is high in averageness which makes him relatable looking, with his striking feature being his jaw making him have that masculine rememberance about his appearance.

Another example is George Clooney.

George Clooney 4 The Men Who Stare at Goats TIFF09 cropped

Clooney's jaw is very developed giving him a masculine look in motion. Clooney is also a good example of how high averageness mogs from the front (even without any striking features) where his jaw/chin isn't as visible.

1695745552 shutterstock 111522263 1

You can see his mandible better from this angle, and here it is - a striking feature.

Their collague Johnny Depp is a good example of hollow cheeks being a primary striking feature (jfl at copers hollow cheeks, are a huge halo).

515cec2945cd0c7b50dbe4bc183fb02d

Depp has decent zygos and eye area + average everything else.

Notice how much worse he looks in different lightning here

Young johnny depp in black and white t shirt photo u1

Huge appeal drop because his striking feature isn't visible here.

Striking feature is also a halo

Striking feature(s) is the first feature an average human will look at. When it's above average and it always is by default; it halos the rest of your face. People automatically (subconciously) assume other features are better than they are (people will always remember Paul Walker as handsome).

Low averageness almost always makes you look alien

Here are some examples of alien looking PSL gods that lack averageness and have too many striking features.

Elias De Poot

Model elias de poot walks on the runway during the michael kors fashion show at new york fashi

Average? Almost nothing
Above average? Almost everything
Striking features? Eyes, zygos, hollow cheeks.

Certified alien.

Sean O'Pry

E539234f 8c57 4755 9a0b aa53ad9f38df

Average? Forehead :lul::lul:
Above average? Everything else (most features are too rare here, as much as they are desirable, it's simply too much)
Striking features? Eyes, hollow cheeks, jaw, chin...

Certified alien.

I could go on with more models but there is no point.

Hunter eyes can be a falio

Notice how hunter eyes make O'Pry, De Poot and Drago look malicious.
This is exactly what pushes them over the edge into the uncanny valley in my opinion.

I think all 3 would be weird looking anyway but those hunter eyes just seal the deal.

Averageness without striking features still mogs

These faces are relatable, relaxing and look familiar. People who look like this socialize (and slay) easier. This is all a factor for who mogs.

Robert Downey Jr.

9ea746ad86d9ac022a2dfaf1434229a9

Very high averageness with no striking features. Even some visible falios like nct but still looks good and has appeal. I would argue he mogs De Poot with how unpleasant De Poot is making me feel (looks evil fr:lul::lul:).

Angelic appeal mogs all

The real ideal is angelic appeal. Although this is very rare (and hard to define).

Michal Mrazik

D7064164ad5af1564a6db630f5667a19

Not high in averageness, a few striking features and insane colouring (but not distracting like Drago or O'Pry) should make him uncanny.

His beauty is more subtle with emphasis on features being less sharp
; all of which is making him look more approachable and human.

Vasily Stepanov

Id1269295

His features are not average, not even close. More robust than Mrazik but with a very favourable colouring. This works even though it is low averageness because he looks more approachable. The colouring makes him look divine/angelic.

Basically the difference between an alien who looks like a fallen angel (divine beauty) and an alien who looks like he is there to plot a world takeover (I wouldn't trust De Poot with anything:lul:) is colouring (and hunter eyes).

So in what category is Chico?

Lachowski is very high in averageness with his height and skull size being striking ; making him stand out like a giant in the best way possible. Keep in mind all of Chico's features are in the higher levels of average.

He is a weird and rare combination; which is why his appeal is so debated and polarizing.

2538db515c6c254be3a9e62f27eeed3a

Also a proof that height is a striking feature on its own.
I met a chad few weeks ago who had extremely high averageness, no falios and no striking features facially, but he was 6 foot 4 on a good frame. This combination is more than enough for giga chad appeal.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the concept of averageness is crucial in facial aesthetics, as it reflects evolutionary preferences for average features over extreme ones.
Striking features can enhance attractiveness if balanced with high averageness. Examples like Paul Walker and Brad Pitt illustrate how a single striking feature combined with high averageness can be appealing.
Conversely, those with numerous striking features, like Hernan Drago, may appear unnatural or alien.

Ultimately, the ideal balance involves high averageness with one or two striking features, which can create a more universally appealing and relatable appearance.

Thanks GPT for writing the conclusion

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CGR, arvidosu, mercccwmouth and 68 others
Bump before it gets lost forever:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, floppyshaft87 and inward gonioncel
good thread op

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, floppyshaft87, inward gonioncel and 2 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, floppyshaft87, inward gonioncel and 2 others
6'8 6.5psl billionaire or ldar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RunVerc, CyberPsychodelic, zharupodrugu and 4 others
Yup, this is what most ppl on the forum fail to grasp

• +1
Reactions: acv700, 14yearoldpslmogger, Erik-Hexum and 7 others
Let me guess, there's no way to improve this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anormie, zharupodrugu, Aero and 3 others
if botb actually got updated more than once a year this would belong in there ngl

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Disrupted Gene, acv700 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, inward gonioncel and Manana
good thread

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel and Manana

Got me thinking about the overall experience of being here and getting increasingly more obssessed with the BP mindset and viewpoint.

But instead of writing a thread about that (which I will one day for sure). I decided to pollute my mind a bit more with the blackpill. Some people misunderstand the topic of averageness so let me try to explain.

Averageness

The topic is averageness and why it is so important. Most experienced (and/or high IQ) users can agree that it is one of the most important aspects of facial aesthetics.

"Possible evolutionary explanation for averageness is koinophilia, in which sexually-reproducing animals seek mates with primarily average features, because extreme and uncommon features are likely to indicate disadvantageous mutations."

Example of someone whose many features are above average (making him low in averageness) is Hernan Drago.

Even most users here can agree (and we are autistic as fuck, our subconcious is convoluted/polluted with the idea of attractivness; we can't be totally objective), Drago's face just doesn't click.

View attachment 3015151

Where is the averageness? He has top 1% eyes,nose, cheekbones, jaw, eyebrows and hair. Perfect facial thirds and fifths, perfect symmetry.

There is too much going on here for a human mind to comprehend, it just overall looks too unnatural because you never meet people who look like this.

His eyes are too distracting on their own (especially with his eyebrow and hair colour) - and they should be the striking feature. However he also has insane zygos, hollow cheeks, a perfect nose...
Making it too difficult to focus on one feature and making him look too unfamiliar, strange, dangerous (alien looking basically).

View attachment 3015186

Easily appeal mogs Drago. Walker has high averageness and 1 striking feature which are his light blue eyes (eye area being the striking feature is ideal).
Walker also has above average zygos but that's about it. Nothing really striking except for his eyes which take most of the attention away.
If you were to ask people/women about him, they would probably remember he had blue eyes and was handsome (Proving my theory basically).

View attachment 3015198

Walker from the profile view. Nothing really stands out in a black and white picture. Above average bone structure only because a regular human is recessed.

Chris Pine

View attachment 3015219

Zac Efron

View attachment 3015221

And almost every other actor who has light blue eyes + dark brows/hair combo:lul:

View attachment 3015202

You tell me are there any other features that stand out? His eye area is above average but his eyes aren't big or light enough, nor are his eyebrows dense, dark or low set enough to give them contrast needed for his eye area to be a striking feature.

View attachment 3015205

Where is the forward growth (both mandible and maxilla are average)? Where are his zygos? Nothing special about his bone structure.

Brad is high in averageness which makes him relatable looking, with his striking feature being his jaw making him have that masculine rememberance about his appearance.

View attachment 3015318

Clooney's jaw is very developed giving him a masculine look in motion. Clooney is also a good example of how high averageness mogs from the front (even without any striking features) where his jaw/chin isn't as visible.

View attachment 3015322

You can see his mandible better from this angle, and here it is - a striking feature.

Their collague Johnny Depp is a good example of hollow cheeks being a primary striking feature (jfl at copers hollow cheeks, are a huge halo).

View attachment 3015235

View attachment 3015238

Striking feature(s) is the first feature an average human will look at. When it's above average and it always is by default; it halos the rest of your face. People automatically (subconciously) assume other features are better than they are (people will always remember Paul Walker as handsome).

Here are some examples of alien looking PSL gods that lack averageness and have too many striking features.

Elias De Poot

View attachment 3015249

Average? Almost nothing

Certified alien.

Sean O'Pry

View attachment 3015275

Above average? Everything else (most features are too rare here, as much as they are desirable, it's simply too much)

Certified alien.

This is exactly what pushes them over the edge into the uncanny valley in my opinion.

I think all 3 would be weird looking anyway but those hunter eyes just seal the deal.

These faces are relatable, relaxing and look familiar. People who look like this socialize (and slay) easier. This is all a factor for who mogs.

Robert Downey Jr.

View attachment 3015311

Very high averageness with no striking features. Even some visible falios like nct but still looks good and has appeal. I would argue he mogs De Poot with how unpleasant De Poot is making me feel (looks evil fr:lul::lul:).

Angelic appeal mogs all

The real ideal is angelic appeal. Although this is very rare (and hard to define).

Michal Mrazik

View attachment 3015283

Not high in averageness, a few striking features and insane colouring (but not distracting like Drago or O'Pry) should make him uncanny.

Vasily Stepanov

View attachment 3015291

His features are not average, not even close. More robust than Mrazik but with a very favourable colouring. This works even though it is low averageness because he looks more approachable. The colouring makes him look divine/angelic.

Basically the difference between an alien who looks like a fallen angel (divine beauty) and an alien who looks like he is there to plot a world takeover (I wouldn't trust De Poot with anything:lul:) is colouring (and hunter eyes).

Lachowski is very high in averageness with his height and skull size being striking ; making him stand out like a giant in the best way possible. Keep in mind all of Chico's features are in the higher levels of average.

He is a weird and rare combination; which is why his appeal is so debated and polarizing.

View attachment 3015334

I met a chad few weeks ago who had extremely high averageness, no falios and no striking features facially, but he was 6 foot 4 on a good frame. This combination is more than enough for giga chad appeal.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the concept of averageness is crucial in facial aesthetics, as it reflects evolutionary preferences for average features over extreme ones.
Striking features can enhance attractiveness if balanced with high averageness. Examples like Paul Walker and Brad Pitt illustrate how a single striking feature combined with high averageness can be appealing.
Conversely, those with numerous striking features, like Hernan Drago, may appear unnatural or alien.

Ultimately, the ideal balance involves high averageness with one or two striking features, which can create a more universally appealing and relatable appearance.

The thing about the uncanny valley is if you keep going, it eventually ends and you achieve the looks of a god
IMG 6139

I tried fixing some of Dragos issues, his overly wide skull for one.
IMG 6140
IMG 6141

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Deleted member 81524, zharupodrugu and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: psychomandible, boss8055, heartkimi and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
@Sprinkles
IMG 6143

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Babillus, 97baHater, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 4 others

This is an informational thread but this info can be used, especially if hardmaxxing.

Most people go for the ideal features when deciding to go through surgery (understandable tbh) which is often a mistake because it throws their harmony off since there is no needed balance of averageness. I only advise big changes if you are extremely recessed or if you are looking for striking features via surgery.

For most of us this is pointless as far as looksmaxxing goes, but it's still good to at least understand the concept.

Averageness is also why some seemingly average people have very high appeal (appeal is the only thing that matters anyway), so this information can help you rate too, and also not be too hard on yourself if you lack ideal features.

• +1
Reactions: acv700, floppyshaft87, Sean o' Tist and 3 others

Averageness

View attachment 3015151

View attachment 3015186

View attachment 3015198

Chris Pine

View attachment 3015219

Zac Efron

View attachment 3015221

View attachment 3015202

View attachment 3015205

View attachment 3015318

View attachment 3015322

View attachment 3015235

View attachment 3015238

Elias De Poot

View attachment 3015249

Average? Almost nothing

Certified alien.

Sean O'Pry

View attachment 3015275

Certified alien.

Robert Downey Jr.

View attachment 3015311

Angelic appeal mogs all

Michal Mrazik

View attachment 3015283

Vasily Stepanov

View attachment 3015291

View attachment 3015334

Conclusion

Dude you forgot about Matt Bomer's
The perfect American

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel
Drago mogs hard, look at him in this tv show, he has all good features but still look natural and good

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg, Funnyunenjoyer1 and acv700
there is, you just have to improve some features that boost your facial harmony/give you a higher appeal

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Manana
None of this shit ACTUALLY matters lil bro. Being good looking mogs. Being ugly sucks. Thankfully im a slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 66828 and 1 other person
Wtf is even average features? All those dudes have many of above average features. I seen guys with good ratios but they still look shit because lack good features. You need to have good jaw and eye area to look good. The other features aint that important.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Looks234, JohnDoe and 1 other person
dnr barrett moggs

I think high facial averageness and being around 6`3 will work best for slaying in everyday life. But if you are not lucky to be that tall you`ll need some striking features

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and Manana
I think high facial averageness and being around 6`3 will work best for slaying in everyday life. But if you are not lucky to be that tall you`ll need some striking features
I agree. Height + high averageness is hard to mog. I focused mostly on facial striking features but height is the striking feature to have.
Also because height isn't taking the attention away like other striking features I mentioned, therefore making room for other striking features without a fear of looking strange and alien; like the examples above.

It's absolutely certain it's just going to make you look better overall.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Surfcel and goo25

Averageness

View attachment 3015151

View attachment 3015186

View attachment 3015198

Chris Pine

View attachment 3015219

Zac Efron

View attachment 3015221

View attachment 3015202

View attachment 3015205

View attachment 3015318

View attachment 3015322

View attachment 3015235

View attachment 3015238

Elias De Poot

View attachment 3015249

Average? Almost nothing

Certified alien.

Sean O'Pry

View attachment 3015275

Certified alien.

Robert Downey Jr.

View attachment 3015311

Angelic appeal mogs all

Michal Mrazik

View attachment 3015283

Vasily Stepanov

View attachment 3015291

View attachment 3015334

Conclusion

Ofc harmony mog features, u are confusing yourself JFL

None of this shit ACTUALLY matters lil bro. Being good looking mogs. Being ugly sucks. Thankfully im a slayer
Any one who has a Richard pfp is not a slayer :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dickdazzler and Manana
Any one who has a Richard pfp is not a slayer :lul:
Not only that, they completely misunderstand appeal.

Imagine thinking that low class ape is peak aestetics :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Next thread I write will be about the importance of looking high class, another one of overlooked and misunderstood aspects of overall appeal.

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and LordBBC

Averageness

View attachment 3015151

View attachment 3015186

View attachment 3015198

Chris Pine

View attachment 3015219

Zac Efron

View attachment 3015221

View attachment 3015202

View attachment 3015205

View attachment 3015318

View attachment 3015322

View attachment 3015235

View attachment 3015238

Elias De Poot

View attachment 3015249

Average? Almost nothing

Certified alien.

Sean O'Pry

View attachment 3015275

Certified alien.

Robert Downey Jr.

View attachment 3015311

Angelic appeal mogs all

Michal Mrazik

View attachment 3015283

Vasily Stepanov

View attachment 3015291

View attachment 3015334

Conclusion

Everyone knows averageness mogs just the sub5s on this forum don’t want to admit it. Its why people love Waisians and Mullatos. It’s also why whites with minor ethnic traits like lashes, lips, lower/medium bridges and good maxilla’s always mog.

Good post. Averageness is key and you know it if your reality isn't based on tiktok and tinder experiments alone.

Do mogger eyes + everything else above average (skin, height, physique etc) sound ideal?

In regards to high averageness theory

Averageness

View attachment 3015151

View attachment 3015186

View attachment 3015198

Chris Pine

View attachment 3015219

Zac Efron

View attachment 3015221

View attachment 3015202

View attachment 3015205

View attachment 3015318

View attachment 3015322

View attachment 3015235

View attachment 3015238

Elias De Poot

View attachment 3015249

Average? Almost nothing

Certified alien.

Sean O'Pry

View attachment 3015275

Certified alien.

Robert Downey Jr.

View attachment 3015311

Angelic appeal mogs all

Michal Mrazik

View attachment 3015283

Vasily Stepanov

View attachment 3015291

View attachment 3015334

Conclusion

Matt bomer is low in averageness and is still seen as highly attractive. A lot of your examples are only true because you showed celebs vs low status/ z list celebrity model PSL gods

Low IQ forum.

Averageness is relative to the human genetic blueprint which may or may not coincide with the current population. The modern population doesn't match since most people are recessed in some way.

Bro said Robert Ironman mogs De Poot and O'Pry😂

dnr alien look mogs

One thing I noticed is Spanish people are very high in averageness. Therefore they have much appeal.
Slavs are low in averageness. Therefore they are overrepresented in modelling.

This also explains why there is such an attraction between both sexed between those 2 regions.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, BeanletMogger and Manana
Bro said Robert Ironman mogs De Poot and O'Pry😂

I said probably mogs De Poot and I stand by that. De Poot looks extremely weird. Like someone you wouldn't want to be in company with. He has a low trust alien look, double falio.

Sean O'Pry looks great but still should look way better if his overall look level was a product of addition of all his facial features.

Where both lose appeal is the lack of averageness. Their genetic material is very rare and desirable, most of their features are top tier with no falios. This should indicate highest levels of SMV but it doesn't.

Robert is a manlet with no striking features. He is also a former drug addict who got a second chance at life because he looks high trust. He looks friendly and that's what got him far in life, basically being a sex symbol as a manlet at 50 years old.

Meanwhile De Poot is irrelavant, most people (and women) are scared to look at him twice and nobody knows or remembers him except this forum.

I made this thread easy to understand and you still don't get it. I can't help with that. I tried.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and NZb6Air
I think I get what you're saying but using hernan drago was a bad example. Out of all the alien looking guys you chose the one with the most appeal.

High iq thread bhai

• +1
Reactions: Manana
Arguably One of the best threads here.

• +1
High iq psl retards need to see this

• +1
Matt bomer is low in averageness and is still seen as highly attractive. A lot of your examples are only true because you showed celebs vs low status/ z list celebrity model PSL gods
Cavill has more appeal than Bomer because Cavill has more averageness because his eye area is not as striking as Bomer's.

Sean mogs them all when he's not doing aspie stares.

Low iq. Op doesn’t see the difference between having average features and having features with high averageness. Chad with perfect ratios like chico look appealing cause of high averageness. While some normies can look uncanny. Do you really think that chico wouldn’t slay if he had smaller skull and average height? Your theory is shit.

Last edited: