Averagness vs PSL features

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Chico for example is a chad with high averagness. Chad yes but he looks like a regular guy in these candids. Doesn't stand out from the crowd at all.

2632526 2632248 51
2632527 2632247 61

It's a very subtle difference. The looks disparity between Chads and normies is not very high at first glance

2632528 2632271 1638939697618

2632529 2632268 MOG

Obviously Colton and Chico mogs regular HTNs to the moon and back but that's only from close up, and when you take time to analyse their features, but from afar it's legit not a big difference. At first glance they look like NPCs. A few users here praise averageness but averagness doesn't make you stand out at all. What you need is uncanny features/ extreme deviations from the norm. You unironically need psl features like O'pry's supras, Gandy's eye shape , Barrett's Midface, Hexum's lower third and colouring,Eriksen's medial canthus to actually stand out and make your presence felt. These same uncanny features are the ones that make the face interesting and unique.

2632521 2632273 1638939728874
2632522 images   2021 12 08T144436449
2632524 images   2021 12 08T104350599

I'm not saying averagness doesn't matter. averageness is good if you want to look approachable and nice but 'uncannyness' will always make you seem way more interesting and will clearly elevate you from normies.

On a side note, more lifefuel for gymmaxxers: Hemsworth stands out in most of his candids because of his Height and Physique. Gymmaxxing and being roided and 6ft+ will make you stand out in literally 99% of places as most men have shite physiques.

Images   2021 12 09T122235055

Images   2021 12 09T122240252

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Variety Jones, Heguldus, germanlooks and 17 others
Creds to @Blue and @StrangerDanger for their input

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Biiyo03, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
If the features of a chad vs a normie a minimal as you say, their smv would be the same which is obviously not true.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@StrangerDanger i hate Chris faggotsworth, 0 mogger face features

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, LookismMigrant, Preoximerianas and 6 others
If the features of a chad vs a normie a minimal as you say, their smv would be the same which is obviously not true.
At first glance*. In good lighting and with makeup if u take time to look at their features and analyse their face they do mog normies extremely hard

Images   2021 12 09T131410465

Vs

2632528 2632271 1638939697618

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Preoximerianas, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Chads with high averageness but no special PSL features look best in pics where they're not surrounded by other people imo, but are prone to looking bland in group pics from afar even next to people who are just normie/HTN. Meanwhile guys with extreme/uncanny features will always look striking and will also be in the spotlight.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Mewton, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Jason Voorhees
em... chico is striking? his eye area must look very big in real life...

but i do agree. a real special chad face will always mog a tik tokker bland pretty boy

• +1
This is exactly why I think hexum's looks are ideal.

2634099 2633210 images   2021 12 08T144721971

While colouring and bone structure make him incredibly striking his relatively "weak" eye area actually works in his favour and gives him more appeal.With hunter eyes he'd look uncanny. And lose his averganess.

Images   2021 12 08T232931435

Also in Hexum's 3/4. His cheekbones seem large but not really high and projected, that along with his angelic colouring and lips give him a much needed feminine touch to complete his demigod look. Man was literally perfect. @AscendingHero @Biiyo03 Thots?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Blue, AscendingHero and 2 others
Looks don't even Matter at this point. Having right coloring and NT is enough to have Good life as @looksmaxpro Tinder with Medium Ugly fish suggested.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16215, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Looks don't even Matter at this point. Having right coloring and NT is enough to have Good life as @looksmaxpro Tinder with Medium Ugly fish suggested.
That arab pretty boy right?. I've seen that thread. 180 matches in 12 hrs is a bit sus. I'm not doubting he has high smv but @looksmaxpro if u didn't know those are gigachad results. On par with Miro Cech, Maher etc but it depends on the city.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16215 and Biiyo03

View attachment 1434030

While colouring and bone structure make him incredibly striking his relatively "weak" eye area actually works in his favour and gives him more appeal.With hunter eyes he'd look uncanny. And lose his averganess.

View attachment 1434031

Also in Hexum's 3/4. His cheekbones seem large but not really high and projected, that along with his angelic colouring and lips give him a much needed feminine touch to complete his demigod look. Man was literally perfect. @AscendingHero @Biiyo03 Thots?
I dunno if he would look uncanny, there were some photos where he had completely neutral tilt and looked really well. Agree on everything else hes an anomaly and we wont see a mix of high psl and appeal for a while.

also reply to my dolph thread i tagged u in brah

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
I dunno if he would look uncanny, there were some photos where he had completely neutral tilt and looked really well. Agree on everything else hes an anomaly and we wont see a mix of high psl and appeal for a while
I'm not talking about tilt. I'm talking about his eyes. With hunter eyes he'd look similar to this Cavill morph which is uncanny

2633216 images   2021 12 08T232415297

also reply to my dolph thread i tagged u in brah
Tag me again. I didn't get a notification.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Biiyo03
I'm not talking about tilt. I'm talking about his eyes. With hunter eyes he'd look similar to this Cavill morph which is uncanny

View attachment 1434037
I agree, his current eyes suit him very well and hunter wouldnt look good, with neutral tilt would u say he mogs hernan’s eye area?

• +1

View attachment 1434030

View attachment 1434031

yeah man he was angelic. idk why some people say he's very masc, must be because he was super huge and muscled

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14561 and 1 other person
so im basically invisible htn with boring coloring and no striking features

• +1
That arab pretty boy right?. I've seen that thread. 180 matches in 12 hrs is a bit sus. I'm not doubting he has high smv but @looksmaxpro if u didn't know those are gigachad results. On par with Miro Cech, Maher etc but it depends on the city.
I did it twice, and did good. Also 2 other users can confirm he did good. Go look at my new experiment in London

• Woah
I did it twice, and did good. Also 2 other users can confirm he did good. Go look at my new experiment in London
All it took was a twink pretty boy with a perm to get the same results as Psl 7 Maher. I can't cope :feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16215
All it took was a twink pretty boy with a perm to get the same results as Psl 7 Maher. I can't cope :feelsree:
Yeah, I asked some the matches if they straight up wanna fuck, he had like 12 of them ready dtf and wanting to get dominated by a twink

• Woah

View attachment 1434030

View attachment 1434031

There's nothing average about Hexum's eye area. He has zero average features.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
There's nothing average about Hexum's eye area. He has zero average features.
I said "relatively". His eyes are striking because of his eye colour. Not his shape

I said "relatively". His eyes are striking because of his eye colour. Not his shape
His shape is better than 90% of people I see outside. Hexum's appeal isn't his averageness because he has none (nigh everything about him is robust and very sharp) but it's the fact he has larger than life features without looking uncanny or stupid. He just has god-like harmony and it's why Drago is inferior because his harmony is fucked
B33B01D5 5FF1 4BF6 B13E 45A154AD412E

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Great thread, thanks

If you would do surgeries, would you aim for 'perfect average' features or try to create uncanny features?

Miro cech has had tinder experiments done on him? please link

link the best maher tinder threads aswell?

oh and some sandcel arab faggy (muh prettyboy) getting gigachad results?! Please motherfucking link

Is there a such thing as a person having both average ness as well as striking features. Gandy has a good face with his eyes being striking