Ayo dis site sucks deez nuts fo real

D

Deleted member 30874

Homie clockin on da forum
No real niggas be usin dis site fo real, only goofy ass cornball honkey crackas with no life complainin bout dat shitty life with no friends while dey could be poppin dat zaza with homies from da hood like me ya feel me. Postin on da same site with niggas like @Zer0/∞ @Crestfallen95 @mogger123 @Xangsane aint shit! Imma go back to dat worldstarhiphop.com to ball with da homies who be real dawgs with spirit ya feel me?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: USERΝAME, Deleted member 32285 and latincell95
No real niggas be usin dis site fo real, only goofy ass cornball honkey crackas with no life complainin bout dat shitty life with no friends while dey could be poppin dat zaza with homies from da hood like me ya feel me. Postin on da same site with niggas like @Zer0/∞ @Crestfallen95 @mogger123 @Xangsane aint shit! Imma go back to dat worldstarhiphop.com to ball with da homies who be real dawgs with spirit ya feel me?
Monkey boi.
the boondocks GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285

Fluent in nigganese