Ayo “women” project need to be shutted down

blackrockjewmanlet

blackrockjewmanlet

Iron
So i was dating with one 7/10 girl, but at the same time i had a girl friend who wanted to fuck me and was crazy in love with me.
I actually didnt even know about that cause she never telled and idgaf about her emotiona and shit.
The coincidence that she confessed in her feelings 2 days before 💔 oh and i stopped talking and unfollowed this foid

I broke up with the first bitch after a 2weeks or smth, i didnt really talk to ex, but she sendin 9 screenshots where that foid texted her
-“op” broke up with u cause i confessed to him’ and continued with yapping, stupid fuckin bitch

Now i 💯 need to do smth, cause aint no way she just made it up to tell my ex with whom im not in touch so yes i want to do something evil

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
So i was dating with one 7/10 girl, but at the same time i had a girl friend who wanted to fuck me and was crazy in love with me.
I actually didnt even know about that cause she never telled and idgaf about her emotiona and shit.
The coincidence that she confessed in her feelings 2 days before 💔 oh and i stopped talking and unfollowed this foid

I broke up with the first bitch after a 2weeks or smth, i didnt really talk to ex, but she sendin 9 screenshots where that foid texted her
-“op” broke up with u cause i confessed to him’ and continued with yapping, stupid fuckin bitch

Now i 💯 need to do smth, cause aint no way she just made it up to tell my ex with whom im not in touch so yes i want to do something evil
I read it but your biggest issue was letting the one girl find out about the other. If you give these hoes an opportunity to ruin you they will take it (especially if you're young which based on your writing style you are)

I read it but your biggest issue was letting the one girl find out about the other. If you give these hoes an opportunity to ruin you they will take it (especially if you're young which based on your writing style you are)
No Bro, its not discord, its irl and in my city only 500k everyone knows everyone sadly

No Bro, its not discord, its irl and in my city only 500k everyone knows everyone sadly
So she messaged 500k people and told them this? I'm not talking about discord. How does she even know this other woman is talking to you or whatever?

I don't follow women that I'm talking to on Instagram or anything like that. This is generally what I was referring to. How is the girl that messaged the other one even knowing about her in the first place? You need better OPSEC.

• JFL
Reactions: blackrockjewmanlet
Im not English speaking person, you guys dont need to study languages, but i study your so respect plz

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
So she messaged 500k people and told them this? I'm not talking about discord. How does she even know this other woman is talking to you or whatever?

I don't follow women that I'm talking to on Instagram or anything like that. This is generally what I was referring to. How is the girl that messaged the other one even knowing about her in the first place? You need better OPSEC.
I dont want to post a fuckin book or smth JFL wtf about tellin 500k, population of the city is half million. She managed to imagine some crazy bullshit that not connected. Question is how can women be so evil and fucking dumb to made it up