Azerbaycan türk değil irandır

microsoft

microsoft

Bronze
Türkçe bilmediğim için Google Translate ile yazdım. Azerbaycan, İran'ın küçük bir parçası olan sahte ve eşcinsel bir ülkedir. Fakirsin ve geçmişin yok. Yakında İran kaybettiğimiz topraklarımızı ve haklı doğu Türkiye'mizi geri alacak. Siyonist Yahudi seven eşcinsel ülke: Azerbaycan. Tanrı Ermenistan'ı korusun, Tanrı İran'ı korusun. Azeriler genetik ve tarihsel olarak İranlıdır. Ve siz Türklerin DNA'sı yok, sizin DNA'nız diğer ülkelerin yanı sıra İran'a da ait. İnsanları soykırıma uğratmayı bırakın, sizi şeytani pislikler. Avrupalı pislikler özentisi. Sikimi yala. Azerbaycan'ın sahte, eşcinsel ve İran'ın küçük bir parçası olduğunu içten içe bildiğiniz için tartışmaya bile girmeyin. Senin eşcinsel zenci ülken Coca Cola'dan daha genç
Images 32

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karatigin and bloated mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: maarda
Gayranians are only 10% ARYAN.
Gayranians are brown streetshitters
Gayranians are pooskin
Gayranians were/are cuck for white and turk males for centuries
images

images

images

images
(Left is White male who brought Aryan language into you brown streetshitters.You only have 10% of their DNA
Right is BMAC which is %90 of your gene pool Which also makes you pooskin

• +1
Reactions: maarda and EthnicelAscension
Türkçe bilmediğim için Google Translate ile yazdım. Azerbaycan, İran'ın küçük bir parçası olan sahte ve eşcinsel bir ülkedir. Fakirsin ve geçmişin yok. Yakında İran kaybettiğimiz topraklarımızı ve haklı doğu Türkiye'mizi geri alacak. Siyonist Yahudi seven eşcinsel ülke: Azerbaycan. Tanrı Ermenistan'ı korusun, Tanrı İran'ı korusun. Azeriler genetik ve tarihsel olarak İranlıdır. Ve siz Türklerin DNA'sı yok, sizin DNA'nız diğer ülkelerin yanı sıra İran'a da ait. İnsanları soykırıma uğratmayı bırakın, sizi şeytani pislikler. Avrupalı pislikler özentisi. Sikimi yala. Azerbaycan'ın sahte, eşcinsel ve İran'ın küçük bir parçası olduğunu içten içe bildiğiniz için tartışmaya bile girmeyin. Senin eşcinsel zenci ülken Coca Cola'dan daha genç
View attachment 3094436
proud to not be some sort of arabian

• +1
Reactions: microsoft
Her hafta bi tanesi gelip ırkımıza sövmese olmuyor
Hiç sevmiyorlar bizi herhalde orospucociklari

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cmstormhox and emrelangdon
Gayranians are only 10% ARYAN.
Gayranians are brown streetshitters
Gayranians are pooskin
Gayranians were/are cuck for white and turk males for centuries
images

images

images

images
(Left is White male who brought Aryan language into you brown streetshitters.You only have 10% of their DNA
Right is BMAC which is %90 of your gene pool Which also makes you pooskin
Hahahahahah you didn’t even argue with me you low iq turkroach. Instead of arguing with me you wrote a fucking essay about how Iranians aren’t white 😹

Turks are also brown shitskins with j2 haplogroup. A lot of you Turks have Iranian ancestors due to you not having any dna as you are mutt dogs who are mixed with everything. Every time you insult Iran this way you are insulting turkey you low iq roach

And no Iranians are NOT 90 percent bmac that is simply false, me personally I’m 43 percent. And most ancient farmers:hunter gatherers were shitskin, even the European ones.

Her hafta bi tanesi gelip ırkımıza sövmese olmuyor
Hiç sevmiyorlar bizi herhalde orospucociklari
azerbaycan başka bir ırk değil iranlıdır

Hahahahahah you didn’t even argue with me you low iq turkroach. Instead of arguing with me you wrote a fucking essay about how Iranians aren’t white 😹

Turks are also brown shitskins with j2 haplogroup. A lot of you Turks have Iranian ancestors due to you not having any dna as you are mutt dogs who are mixed with everything. Every time you insult Iran this way you are insulting turkey you low iq roach

And no Iranians are NOT 90 percent bmac that is simply false, me personally I’m 43 percent. And most ancient farmers:hunter gatherers were shitskin, even the European ones.
Sır iam not brown am i aryan?

Sır iam not brown am i aryan?
What ? You don’t need a lot of indo European dna to be white skinned as an Iranian or Turk, there’s many brown and many white from both countries what an embarrassing argument from the other turkroach you can tell he’s self hating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: microsoft and elemanzelvadre

J2 is CHG haplogroup
Only WHG had darkskin Yamnaya was medium and Sintashta was a white male.
The ones who raped gayranian farmers were Sintashta/White males

Most of turks have lightskin and mog your entire bloodline to the oblivion
Iranians are only 10% Aryan you are brown saar accept that.
I am not even talking how we ruled ur ancestors for centuries fucking filthy shitskin.
Also many iranians are J1-P58 which is arabic male yes you also raped by arabic males but you accepted them so they became your part.
In turkish case we just stole your women and breed them

• +1
J2 is CHG haplogroup
Only WHG had darkskin Yamnaya was medium and Sintashta was a white male.
The ones who raped gayranian farmers were Sintashta/White males

Most of turks have lightskin and mog your entire bloodline to the oblivion
Iranians are only 10% Aryan you are brown saar accept that.
I am not even talking how we ruled ur ancestors for centuries fucking filthy shitskin.
Also many iranians are J1-P58 which is arabic male yes you also raped by arabic males but you accepted them so they became your part.
In turkish case we just stole your women and breed them
What? Firstly nigger I personally have r1b which I can prove. Secondly you have no business calling me a shitskin as a turk, j2 shitskin. And the sintasha didn't rape shit they mixed with eachother as did all the ancient people in all countries. And we also ruled your land for centuries retard. It's like every time you insult me I can insult you back with the EXACT same thing. Little brown turk, I don't have any arab dna which i can once again prove with my illustrativedna test. And when did I say we aren't only 10 percent aryan? I never even talked about aryanism you brought it up shitskin low iq turk. We are light brown and so are turks, with exceptions ofc. Iran was never arabized genetically, we actually know our genetics unlike turks who have greek, armeinian, arab and iranian dna. We are better than you in everything:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: cmstormhox
I love black men fucking me i looveee black cocks surrounding my wife and fucking her and then watch like the cuck i am and jerk off to it
Wtf bro?

• JFL
Reactions: MOGGERWINSS, Deleted member 81354 and microsoft
What? Firstly nigger I personally have r1b which I can prove. Secondly you have no business calling me a shitskin as a turk, j2 shitskin. And the sintasha didn't rape shit they mixed with eachother as did all the ancient people in all countries. And we also ruled your land for centuries retard. It's like every time you insult me I can insult you back with the EXACT same thing. Little brown turk, I don't have any arab dna which i can once again prove with my illustrativedna test. And when did I say we aren't only 10 percent aryan? I never even talked about aryanism you brought it up shitskin low iq turk. We are light brown and so are turks, with exceptions ofc. Iran was never arabized genetically, we actually know our genetics unlike turks who have greek, armeinian, arab and iranian dna. We are better than you in everything:lul::lul::lul:
Holy shit.You are literally lower than me how can u think we are the same when you are a legit shitskin ?
Turks are average 30% turkic which 2x times higher than your Aryan DNA.
Sintashta raped ur ancestors idiot that is why some of you brown saars have R1a
And for R1b it is EHG haplo then again it is not zagrosian brown haplogroup

J2 is entirely caucasian not brown u stupid fuck

U never ruled me we literally ruled u from 11th century to 19th century.

My BWTC is superior to your brown cunts.

How dare u nigger ? How can u say we are the same ? Damn this is what happens to you when you let the niggers to live.

you shitskin

• +1
Holy shit.You are literally lower than me how can u think we are the same when you are a legit shitskin ?

How dare u nigger ? How can u say we are the same ? Damn this is what happens to you when you let the niggers to live.

you shitskin
@Cyrus come laugh at this with me

you shitskin
"BWTC" What a fucking joke europeans literally laugh their ass off when you say your white hahaha self hating brown mutt rape baby shitskin
Turks do NOT average 30 percent turkic jfl. And bro is straight up denying history

"BWTC" What a fucking joke europeans literally laugh their ass off when you say your white hahaha self hating brown mutt rape baby shitskin
Turks do NOT average 30 percent turkic jfl. And bro is straight up denying history
I got pale skin and big white cock.Send ur sister i will impregnate her

• JFL
I got pale skin and big white cock.Send ur sister i will impregnate her
I dont have a sister, and so what my skin is also white who cares your still not white your a middle eastern terrorist shitskin muslim turk, europeans laugh at you little shitskin

I dont have a sister, and so what my skin is also white who cares your still not white your a middle eastern terrorist shitskin muslim turk, europeans laugh at you little shitskin
Idc about what europeans think about me.
I am telling you again.You are no way close to me.
Both turks and azerbaijanis have high Caucasian and turkic dna.
While you are entirely BMAC and zagrosian nigger.
We are not the same

Idc about what europeans think about me.
I am telling you again.You are no way close to me.
Both turks and azerbaijanis have high Caucasian and turkic dna.
While you are entirely BMAC and zagrosian nigger.
We are not the same
Shitskin, you are closer to me than white europeans. Plus azeris have like 90 + percent iranian dna many of them. YOu are just iranians with turkic language now fuck off you brown disgusting shitskin

• +1
Reactions: cmstormhox
that nigga really came to turkish subforum to open a hate thread and getting cooked. go kys atp

What ? You don’t need a lot of indo European dna to be white skinned as an Iranian or Turk, there’s many brown and many white from both countries what an embarrassing argument from the other turkroach you can tell he’s self hating
BRO IM WHITE IM ARYAN U ARE COPING HARD
Im not reading that summarize it for me like a good turkish dog.

that nigga really came to turkish subforum to open a hate thread and getting cooked. go kys atp
You think I care what turkish people think of me? Noone even argued you all know azerbaijan is iran

yes bro u are right im aryan right
You think I care what turkish people think of me? Noone even argued you all know azerbaijan is iran

• JFL
i've seen more than enogh dna test results, no need to read articles
Quit your yapping a dead dog in the slums of mumbai has more smv than your miserable shitskin ass

Shitskin, you are closer to me than white europeans. Plus azeris have like 90 + percent iranian dna many of them. YOu are just iranians with turkic language now fuck off you brown disgusting shitskin
That is not about being european.That is not the case.
Turkish is closer to Azerbajanis and other caucasian turkic tribes.

Also Azerbaijanis are light tho.
At least Northern ones

Turkler zaten arap rum kırması garip bir halk

• +1
I know this is meant to insult me but this is extremely accurate and is exactly what i'm trying to say. And you can't talk as an armenian, armenians look similar to us. I've even been mistaken as armenian
i know armenians are brown its just funny middle easterns coping as white like its a good thing basically accepting whites are superior

Olum okusana yukariyi hem @StuntmanMike hem ben 30 defa bilimsel araştırmalarla kanıtladik daha tartismicam
All that science bullshit doesn't matter when we all have lightbrown to pale skin, brown eyes and dark brown hair on average. A non middle eastener can't tell the difference between a turk, iranian, armenian etc. Stop begging to be white it's sooo embarrasing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back