B-B-But GL people are all cunts, not like me I am a good person

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
Imagine coping so hard thinking all the people who mogs your subhumanity are bad people.
AlarmingFelineIndianhare small

There is nothing more betacuck low T that hating someone because he has better genetics than you.
Tenor 6

If all the GL people treats you bad is maybe because you are a fucking autistic retarded idiotic subhuman, and this is more probably because we all know good and bad genes comes together.

Go and root alone bacause you know no one likes you, women because of your looks man because of your personality. Fucking antisocial.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, RAITEIII, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
You just had to me a thread based on my posts didn't you

Another dog goes on the leash...

It is a common cope, you aren't that special

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Explain this pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 1464

• +1
Reactions: Hector
If they treat subhumnas bad because they are subhumans they are bad people. And being a good person is not like being tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Most true chads I know irl are kinda nice people (at least superficially)

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, RAITEIII, Hector and 1 other person
Most true chads I know irl are kinda nice people (at least superficially)
Because is fucking easy being nice when everybody is nice to you because of halo effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 616
Because is fucking easy being nice when everybody is nice to you because of halo effect.
Ugly men tend to have worse personality ngl (in the sense that they are less generous, less social, less charismatic and less outgoing). Their apparent" niceness " is the result of lacking options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Ugly men tend to have worse personality ngl (in the sense that they are less generous, less social, less charismatic and less outgoing). Their apparent" niceness " is the result of lacking options.
Exactly, then they cope in aspies forums about wanting to punch chads

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 616
No reason to be a dick/bully irl. You don’t know what subhumans are going through. They are less confident hence more antisocial. Online bullying is fine bc subhuman can close computer and walk away - done. But irl be nice to others

• +1
Reactions: Hector, hebbewem and Deleted member 1464
No reason to be a dick/bully irl. You don’t know what subhumans are going through. They are less confident hence more antisocial. Online bullying is fine bc subhuman can close computer and walk away - done. But irl be nice to others
Implying that in general GL people waste their time bullying others

I don't like good-looking people because the GL men steal my women and the GL women reject me and remind me of what I will never have.

Just lol @ not disliking that what offers you no benefit for liking. Imagine being so low T and cucked that you like the people that reduce your life quality.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Implying that in general GL people waste their time bullying others
It happens yeah. Just out of the blue lashing leaving the person it was directed at stunned,

38agypuiwll01

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Hector
FUCK OFF. Gl man don't deserve this. Normies and chads are disgusting for me, just like foids and whole normie lifestyle