@B1B2 ascencion!

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
@B1B2 you finally ascended man I'm proud of you.
3520230 C1B86808 D7E1 4412 A4E0 85D5B9CEA79C

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, 5.5psl, norwegianfreak and 6 others
That’ photo in the after you’re seeing, just so you know, is a 5 year old photo. Mid 2017 -

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 29581
That’ photo in the after you’re seeing, just so you know, is a 5 year old photo. Mid 2017 -
Oh wow I didn't know humor was illegal now, where am I fucking Germany?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, 5.5psl, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
Damn, he’s ugly. No wonder he’s always starting arguments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, norwegianfreak and ReadBooksEveryday
On a serious note who is he and what did he do for looksmaxing?

• +1
Reactions: rooman and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, 5.5psl, Deleted member 23218 and 5 others
Was an incel- he actually tried to Reddit model / Instagram model max but failed brutally

Had some other deep failos- might have been to skinny or too long midface? I don’t remember . name was lookatme something . I forgot .

• +1
Reactions: rooman and HarrierDuBois
Makes sense why he isn't talked about then.
Well the before is somebody he used to look like. But the after is a real guy, I think he got some jaw implants and larped about getting OBO

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Well the before is somebody he used to look like. But the after is a real guy, I think he got some jaw implants and larped about getting OBO
OBO is crazy if true.

Finally we are back in business @B1B2.

The first guy mogs me lol

I still don’t know if this is really true, but if it is, it’s probably the best possible ascension.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Debetro
I still don’t know if this is really true, but if it is, it’s probably the best possible ascension.
Ofc, it's not. And the dude on the after despite getting innumerable surgeries still looked bad and uncanny

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Saint Casanova
Ofc, it's not. And the dude on the after despite getting innumerable surgeries still looked bad and uncanny
If he looked similar to the guy on the before, then it’s still a great improvement. Considering how subhuman the base was.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Debetro
Was an incel- he actually tried to Reddit model / Instagram model max but failed brutally

Had some other deep failos- might have been to skinny or too long midface? I don’t remember . name was lookatme something . I forgot .
Oh yeah, if my memory isn't wrong, he is Stephan Singhofen, and I think he was known as "dontcomplain"

He was an user on different incel communities, who after getting surgeries tried to become an Instagram model

He got a shit ton of surgeries like rhino, zygo osteotomy, canthopexy, jaw/chin implants etc. ending up pretty uncanny.And despite the surgeries, he still had a clear maxillary and orbital deficiency

Unfortunately I never saw a pre-surgery picture of him, neither I know how is he doing nowadays

• +1
Reactions: rooman and ReadBooksEveryday
Oh yeah, if my memory isn't wrong, he is Stephan Singhofen, and I think he was known as "dontcomplain"

He was an user on different incel communities, who after getting surgeries tried to become an Instagram model

He got a shit ton of surgeries like rhino, zygo osteotomy, canthopexy, jaw/chin implants etc. ending up pretty uncanny.And despite the surgeries, he still had a clear maxillary and orbital deficiency

Unfortunately I never saw a pre-surgery picture of him, neither I know how is he doing nowadays
What would you rate his after ?

What would you rate his after ?
Don't like to rate someone who has a only a few pics. From the pics that come to my mind, HTN, or maybe low chadlite. I'm rating face alone, his skinny body failos him and worsens his perceived face attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: rooman, ReadBooksEveryday and Saint Casanova
Don't like to rate someone who has an only a few pics. From the pics that come to my mind, HTN, or maybe low chadlite. I'm rating face alone, his skinny body failos him and worsens his perceived face attractiveness
I want to really see his before. If he was truecel or subhuman then fair play to him.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, HarrierDuBois and Debetro
I want to really see his before. If he was truecel or subhuman then fair play to him.
Probably looked the typical rotter, recessed, unkept hair, acne, etc