NorwoodAscender

life could be a dream… on amphetimines
a new color for vips dropped on looksmax.org

Dance Dancing GIF by The .GIFYS

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel, greycel, TechnoBoss and 9 others
@AlexBrown84 over for you man. If only you did not larp as us.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, NumbThePain, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
LET’S GOOOOO!!!!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, try2beme, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Completely over for the AlexCuck nigger

Mirin

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
one of u elaborate im lost
This was specifically made for Alex but he kept LARPing as a staff member despite being warned multiple times not to. So they took it away from him and months later, they’ve done this today. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, NorwoodAscender, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
one of u elaborate im lost
Despite numerous warnings from us, he repeatedly pretended to be a mod, so he lost his unique username color that was exclusively his.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, NumbThePain, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
i was about to make a post complaining about how flashy it is

Despite numerous warnings from us, he repeatedly pretended to be a mod, so he lost his unique username color that was exclusively his.
Joever. :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and emeraldglass
caged. brutalllll

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
busy with the chinese gyal and mandem right now boyos

hit yall later
IMG 5850

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, PseudoMaxxer, greycel and 1 other person
you guys were saying?
Fuck this .org drama

When are you going to be releasing the book?
I want to see all the pictures from your travels.. also please don't make it paid. I'd love to see it even if you wrote it as a journal on your google docs

color of what?

Fuck this .org drama

I want to see all the pictures from your travels.. also please don't make it paid. I'd love to see it even if you wrote it as a journal on your google docs
it won’t have many pictures in it

maybe a few

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Fuck this .org drama

and i can’t release it yet as im still going on adventures for the book!

i have to get all the way to london from hong kong by land… i’ve explored southern china for the past month and im still in, southern china😭

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and boss8055
it won’t have many pictures in it

maybe a few
Can you also release maybe an album or folder with all your pictures visiting places
I'd love to see them, you don't have to include personal images if you don't want to. But mostly for your travels

I'm planning on doing one of these travels at one point in my life, and I'll too write a journal of it.. so I'd love some inspiration

and i can’t release it yet as im still going on adventures for the book!

i have to get all the way to london from hong kong by land… i’ve explored southern china for the past month and im still in, southern china😭
Tag me in every travel thread you post

Can you also release maybe an album or folder with all your pictures visiting places
I'd love to see them, you don't have to include personal images if you don't want to. But mostly for your travels

I'm planning on doing one of these travels at one point in my life, and I'll too write a journal of it.. so I'd love some inspiration

yea maybe i’ll put a link or access code to pictures from the trip at the end of the book

• Love it
just sort posts by me by most recent. usually i just post a pic of something i did that day with random rap lyrics

went to a this slum building today where this was the only access to sunlight type shi
IMG 6185
IMG 6184

• Woah
just sort posts by me by most recent. usually i just post a pic of something i did that day with random rap lyrics

went to a this slum building today where this was the only access to sunlight type shi
View attachment 2985829View attachment 2985831
Woah, its crazy to think that those windows belong to a human. That's a specific human's house on this Earth.
They would access .org like any of us, from that very apartment

You have a good eye for pictures bro.
You take pictures not of the common stuff/ landmarks that others would,,, which is why I am genuinely intrigued with your travels.

These are raw documentations, not diluted entries shielding us from reality

Good work dawg :y'all:💯