Baby boomers were handed everything and fucked it up

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
Boomers were handed a booming post-war economy with low inequality and high growth, a stable society with a good sexual marketplace (where the average guy could get a girl), and an overall prospering world that had a good future.
And then they fucked it all up and now blame the younger generations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, currylightskin, Danish_Retard and 6 others
kek. Stupid faggots. It's because all the aryans died fighting during ww2. Leaving the celtoid subhumans to inherit western europe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, TheAbyssinian and JBcollector
Hedonism

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 17791
kek. Stupid faggots. It's because all the aryans died fighting during ww2. Leaving the celtoid subhumans to inherit western europe
Most were slavs and chinks not aryans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Most were slavs and chinks not aryans
Im not talking about Russia, Im talking about west europe. Much of Russia's aryan elite died off during their communist revolution, leaving the turanids like Stalin in charge who killed anyone who had patrician spirit.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and TheAbyssinian
My Honest Reaction My GIF - My Honest Reaction My Honest GIFs

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 17791
Im not talking about Russia, Im talking about west europe. Much of Russia's aryan elite died off during their communist revolution, leaving the turanids like Stalin in charge who killed anyone who had patrician spirit.
Western Europe has very few casualties
And the population recovered after the war
However this thread is about the culture revolution of the 70s America not ww2 casualitir4

• Woah
and obviously this is dominos into creating a world where you get no pussy it was all the jews

• So Sad
Boomers were the first Jewish experimentation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo, TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 17791
Western Europe has very few casualties
And the population recovered after the war
Aryans have always made up a minority of the population. those casualties were made up of the population that possessed the heroic aryan spirit. No wonder Europe became so cucked and anti war, they have very very few people with the warrior spirit.

Ww1 was more devastating for the aryan population than ww2. Aryans died en mass in the trenches. You had aristocrats joining the war and getting gassed.

Ww1 significantly weakened the aryan population's position in the upper class. Ww2 destroyed the remaining aryan influence. Now west europe is filled with mostly orkish celts that only care about pleasure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector and the BULL
and obviously this is dominos into creating a world where you get no pussy it was all the jews
Fucking celts. The remaining aryans need to seize control of the west again.

Fucking celts. The remaining aryans need to seize control of the west again.
Dont celts have "aryan" indo european ancestry tho their languages are indo european

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector and Deleted member 17791
Dont celts have "aryan" indo european ancestry tho their languages are indo european
Most indo europeans are only partially aryan. They're a mix of hunter gatherers, farmers, herders. Raceless mongrels, I call them celts because Ireland is a cuck nation that has zero noble influence at all, only european country with no aristocratic spirit at all.

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
Most indo europeans are only partially aryan. They're a mix of hunter gatherers, farmers, herders. Raceless mongrels, I call them celts because Ireland is a cuck nation that has zero noble influence at all, only european country with no aristocratic spirit at all.
Wdym elaborate what is noble influence and aristocratic spirit?

They said Russia before the 1910's had 10 more IQ points on average then Russia in 1950 I believe it. They killed anyone smart enough to read that was not a ((communist))

• JFL
They said Russia before the 1910's had 10 more IQ points on average then Russia in 1950 I believe it. They killed anyone smart enough to read that was not a ((communist))
Probably. I'm pretty sure the first guy to make a rocket was Russian.

Probably. I'm pretty sure the first guy to make a rocket was Russian.
We only view Russians as dumb drunks today for this reason. Some of the greatest literature has come from Russia. They killed 100 million people most of whom were the brightest men of the society.

Russia was projected to have 400 million people by 1960 but the first 50 years of the 1900's completely destroyed that projection. People forget just how massive Russia was in the past it had 170 million people in 1910 at that time India was only 350 million people too.

• Woah
We only view Russians as dumb drunks today for this reason. Some of the greatest literature has come from Russia. They killed 100 million people most of whom were the brightest men of the society.

Russia was projected to have 400 million people by 1960 but the first 50 years of the 1900's completely destroyed that projection. People forget just how massive Russia was in the past it had 170 million people in 1910 at that time India was only 350 million people too.
I know. I remember looking at images made by western euroes showing a pie chart of how slavs will explode in population. It was scaring the shit out of Germany, France and Britain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I know. I remember looking at images made by western euroes showing a pie chart of how slavs will explode in population. It was scaring the shit out of Germany, France and Britain.
Yeah Russia could easily have had half a billion in another time line. I think Germany got the worst deal in WW2 short term (and long term to some extent as they are being replaced by Turks) but Russia really died in WW2. In the short term they inherited all this land but it killed the Russian spirit.

What's your thoughts on Putin? I think he is taking Russia in the right steps to begin to repair it.

• Woah
Yeah Russia could easily have had half a billion in another time line. I think Germany got the worst deal in WW2 short term (and long term to some extent as they are being replaced by Turks) but Russia really died in WW2. In the short term they inherited all this land but it killed the Russian spirit.

What's your thoughts on Putin? I think he is taking Russia in the right steps to begin to repair it.
I think putin has the right idea. He recognises the nature of russia and what it should be. I think he has acted too recklessly in his goals.

• Hmm...
Every generation before has fucked up by putting foids high up. Even now we are still fucking up. Every girl now is bi at least. Non chad cocks won't stand a chance in the near future.

I can already see myself at 50 yr old standing creepily at a dave&buster seeing a white 6'5" mf curly hair, tanned, gymmaxxed, jaw so sharp like a knife shooting his shot and getting obliterated by something like this:

3007849_1659231222338.png

I think putin has the right idea. He recognises the nature of russia and what it should be. I think he has acted too recklessly in his goals.
I think he just moved the clock forward.

Russia has been outside of Europe for more then a century. There was a brief hope the Russia could join Europe in trading deals and become more entrenched with it but I think that hope died a while ago.

I think Russia was in the right for the most part with Ukraine

• Woah
I think he just moved the clock forward.

Russia has but outside of Europe for more then a century. There was a brief hope the Russia could join Europe in trading deals and become more entrenched with it but I think that hope died a while ago.

I think Russia was in the right for the most part with Ukraine
Sure I suppose. Every country should be expected to pursue their own geopolitical goals. I'd also try to take control over such a valuable region like Ukraine.

Very high food production, crucial buffer state etc.

Sure I suppose. Every country should be expected to pursue their own geopolitical goals. I'd also try to take control over such a valuable region like Ukraine.

Very high food production, crucial buffer state etc.
Ukraine has always been Russian. Half of the population speaks literal Russian. The Eastern half should have been given to Russia in fall of the USSR the West intentionally did not allow this because they wanted a weaker Russia post USSR.

Not to mention they were putting NATO training camps and doing all sorts of sketchy shit on the Russian border Russia got sick of the meddling

• Woah
Ukraine has always been Russian. Half of the population speaks literal Russian. The Eastern half should have been given to Russia in fall of the USSR the West intentionally did not allow this because they wanted a weaker Russia post USSR.

Not to mention they were putting NATO training camps and doing all sorts of sketchy shit on the Russian border Russia got sick of the meddling
tbh, I don't really care about that kind of stuff. I saw the Germans wanting to take over east europe as a fair play too. If it can improve your state's position, it should be done.

tbh, I don't really care about that kind of stuff. I saw the Germans wanting to take over east europe as a fair play too. If it can improve your state's position, it should be done.
Can you link this I'm curious to read about it

• Woah
Can you link this I'm curious to read about it
What do you want me to link? Putin's eurasianist geopolitical ideas?

Aleksandr Dugin is the main geopolitical theorist behind Putin's plans.

It kind of reminds me of Mackinder's heartland thesis. They seam like the same concept but coming from opposite sides

• +1
What do you want me to link? Putin's eurasianist geopolitical ideas?

Aleksandr Dugin is the main geopolitical theorist behind Putin's plans.

It kind of reminds me of Mackinder's heartland thesis. They seam like the same concept but coming from opposite sides
No the Germans talking about Slavic population boom

• Woah
Boomers were handed a booming post-war economy with low inequality and high growth, a stable society with a good sexual marketplace (where the average guy could get a girl), and an overall prospering world that had a good future.
And then they fucked it all up and now blame the younger generations.
legit thread