Babysteps to War - Tick Tock, motherfucker, about there!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

Previously on Skitzo Babbling Gloomy Forecast:

The internet must be shut down during the world war. None of you can handle what the Chinese will upload of what they do to people during such terrible troubles. None of you can handle that. Of course, we're no angels in our own nations. "Some" non-PLA soldiers might also upload horrible content for the Chinese to view. Either way, it will not serve any benefit to keep the internet running. It will not inspire Americans with such horrible scenes to toughen up. It might do the opposite. I know some content of what the Chinese did in the past. Some of you know this too. If you remember, Hoodsite and Live Leak. You remember the dog-eating clips from the CCP. They were trying to get inside your heads. They will do that again but on a much more horrific scale. You do not want to see that content. The internet must be shut down from the eyes of the world's population and if journalists pressure leaders to keep it going, arrest them. Hogtie their wrists to their ankles. Tie a gift bow around them. Affix a parachute to their torso and legs. Pile them into aircraft. Fly over China, or Russia, and toss them off one by one.

However. If the internet stays running. Then we know the entire fucking thing is staged and designed for you to watch. And if that's the case, get ready for a different system. Be ready for viruses. That will lead to the introduction of the vaccination device, thus VD. Electronic vaccine implants will also act as a monitoring device. To keep you safe. To keep everyone safe. So everyone gets tagged. Everyone is a suspected criminal too.

If you have been vaccinated, begin fortifying your bodies today. Consume protein and lots of water. Get daily sun. Shit daily. Flush those little immune system destroyers out. And when VD begins, be prepared to deny it or be destroyed. There is no in-between... unless you're filthy rich or have authoritarian privilege and are good at lying to people about having VD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, aleksander, Jova and 4 others
Always fully cook roadkill! If too many bugs are present, burn that shit good.

Never approach a house even if you know the residents. During the apocalypse, people are known to get the fuck out! And of course, squatters are known to get the fuck in. And sometimes, people might get paranoid and think you're trying to take their bugs. Ugh. "Get your own fucking damn bugs, boy."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Jova and The Last Pajeet
Always fully cook roadkill! If too many bugs are present, burn that shit good.

Never approach a house even if you know the residents. During the apocalypse, people are known to get the fuck out! And of course, squatters are known to get the fuck in. And sometimes, people might get paranoid and think you're trying to take their bugs. Ugh. "Get your own fucking damn bugs, boy."
bro civil war might even happen in ur country before WW3 focus on that first

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
नमस्ते मम भ्राता

• +1
Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent
Celebrate Season 1 GIF by The Roku Channel
Celebrate We The Best GIF by Booksmart

Nigger you’re going to be the first one to die 😂😂

bro civil war might even happen in ur country before WW3 focus on that first
There are measures in place to deal with that. Remember, what the people can't see can scare the fuck out of them, as proven in 2020. You know, new viruses? CCP/PLA sleeper cells?

One night, quickly, the skies are lit up with drones. And that scene becomes a common one.

नमस्ते मम भ्राता

You folks are right there by China. The unrest is already happening nearby with Myanmar. Eventually, it'll spill into Bangladesh. But are you all willing to invade China for a scooby snack?

Nigger you’re going to be the first one to die 😂😂
Nah.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: The Last Pajeet and Juandigomigo22
There are measures in place to deal with that. Remember, what the people can't see can scare the fuck out of them, as proven in 2020. You know, new viruses? CCP/PLA sleeper cells?

One night, quickly, the skies are lit up with drones. And that scene becomes a common one.

You folks are right there by China. The unrest is already happening nearby with Myanmar. Eventually, it'll spill into Bangladesh. But are you all willing to invade China for a scooby snack?

Nah.
I left Mumbai years ago I was betrayed by another scammer

• So Sad
However. If the internet stays running. Then we know the entire fucking thing is staged and designed for you to watch. And if that's the case, get ready for a different system. Be ready for viruses. That will lead to the introduction of the vaccination device, thus VD. Electronic vaccine implants will also act as a monitoring device. To keep you safe. To keep everyone safe. So everyone gets tagged. Everyone is a suspected criminal too
What do you mean with staged? What is staged if the internet stays on. The war? The horrific things that Chinese CCP soldiers upload?

What do you mean with staged? What is staged if the internet stays on. The war? The horrific things that Chinese CCP soldiers upload?
So the moment the internet runs again consistently then the Vaccination chip follows shortly after?

• Hmm...
I left Mumbai years ago I was betrayed by another scammer
"Another?" Are you saying you're a scammer who got scammed? Brutally over for you. Ngl.

So the moment the internet runs again consistently then the Vaccination chip follows shortly after?
However they decide to play it. But their objectives are clear.

• People without wealth can not be trusted
  • People are dumb
  • People are dangerous
  • People question their thievery and lying tongues too much
  • People must be enslaved again
  • People must accept their overlord without conditions

• Woah
Reactions: LancasteR
"Another?" Are you saying you're a scammer who got scammed? Brutally over for you. Ngl.

• People are dumb
  • People are dangerous
I ran the streets of Mumbai I had to work from the bottom to the top. Americans have a silver spoon up your ass

• JFL

• People are dumb
  • People are dangerous
Sheeit dude you got me shitting bricks now. Will there be a world war or not? Also will corona virus return? I'm confused.

I ran the streets of Mumbai I had to work from the bottom to the top. Americans have a silver spoon up your ass
Not all Americans. Many didn't depend on the state for poverty resources. They made good with what they had. The Amish community is known for such lifestyles too. Not everyone in America is what you see on TV and the internet. Mainstream media's a bunch of retarded jackasses. You can't believe anything they say. NONE OF THEM. They manipulate truth with lies to suit their agenda.

• +1
Reactions: The Last Pajeet
how about i just kill myself

• Hmm...
Sheeit dude you got me shitting bricks now. Will there be a world war or not? Also will corona virus return? I'm confused.
It's not looking good, thanks to China's government. They won't stop! The CCP are arrogant bullies who treat their people like shit. Tell them to stop pushing the world into war.

• +1
It's not looking good, thanks to China's government. They won't stop! The CCP are arrogant bullies who treat their people like shit. Tell them to stop pushing the world into war.
Yeah but their country is going down both in economy and population. They'd rather have an excuse to drag everyone down with them than implode from within.

• +1
  • Hmm...
shut ur hoe ass up nigga
im gonna be the one to blow ur head off in war

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, vermillioncorefan and BigJimsWornOutTires
Yeah but their country is going down both in economy and population. They'd rather have an excuse to drag everyone down with them than implode from within.
According to their neighbors and fishermen, the CCP's Navy are bullies. They're stubborn. These people insist on their way or no one's way. But because China's asshole, Mr @vermillioncorefan doesn't want to live anymore. Those sons bitches! China must end.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
According to their neighbors and fishermen, the CCP's Navy are bullies. They're stubborn. These people insist on their way or no one's way. But because China's asshole, Mr @vermillioncorefan doesn't want to live anymore. Those sons bitches! China must end.
Time to slay that red dragon!
eric cartman dragon GIF by South Park

• +1
Why would it be hell for you? Are you seeing the future too? I don't see that.
i mean i dont think martial law/drafted to war is going to be a fun time so id go out killing some gooks

• So Sad
Time to slay that red dragon!
eric cartman dragon GIF by South Park
CCP/PLA red dragon. Not the people! Unless you're there fighting and the people attack you... then you gotta do what you gotta do.

shut ur hoe ass up nigga
im gonna be the one to blow ur head off in war
I watch suspicious clips on Rumble about the gay dating app, Grindr. I learned about toppies, bottoms, and suckle buckles. I also learned about their memes. One of them, "blow your head off in war." According to the queers, it means to blow another man aggressively as if, in a battle for cum. If that's what you meant, the fuck away from me with that gay shit, nicca!

• +1
I watch suspicious clips on Rumble about the gay dating app, Grindr. I learned about toppies, bottoms, and suckle buckles. I also learned about their memes. One of them, "blow your head off in war." According to the queers, it means to blow another man aggressively as if, in a battle for cum. If that's what you meant, the fuck away from me with that gay shit, nicca!

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, BigJimsWornOutTires and vermillioncorefan
but I unironically still don't get that "staged" part. Maybe I‘m missing the obvious, but will it be staged in a sense like the Ukraine-Russia war is? So a more "artificial" world war?
I know the third angel will warn humanity before that vaccination chip comes, but I still want to be prepared in every case. I just can't wrap my mind about it what you mean with "staged".

• +1
i mean i dont think martial law/drafted to war is going to be a fun time so id go out killing some gooks
But those people are innocent. Just because China's government's a bunch of cruel assholes to their people and neighbors, doesn't mean the people are too. They're victims of China's assaults.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and vermillioncorefan
But those people are innocent. Just because China's government's a bunch of cruel assholes to their people and neighbors, doesn't mean the people are too. They're victims of China's assaults.
i know bud. but what else can you do when someone is trying to rob your house you have to shoot them in the face before they shoot you in the face no homo

• Hmm...
but I unironically still don't get that "staged" part. Maybe I‘m missing the obvious, but will it be staged in a sense like the Ukraine-Russia war is? So a more "artificial" world war?
I know the third angel will warn humanity before that vaccination chip comes, but I still want to be prepared in every case. I just can't wrap my mind about it what you mean with "staged".
Think about it. The Devil's as old as the Almighty. So wouldn't he be as intelligent, or slightly less? So if he's that brilliant, why couldn't he stage such? Thus, setting us up to where we have no choice. The Almighty can work through people. Couldn't the Devil too? And if the Devil can, why couldn't he stage a world war?

Imagine having the world scared shitless of you and no longer of the Almighty. Imagine people having no free will. They have to watch what they say. Watch what they do. They have to live according to the authoritarians' rules. They have to constantly watch their backs. Constantly in fear. As they're careful with every little thing they do, they observe wealthy people do as they please and say whatever they want.

• +1
You remind me of Kenny from Southen Parken

i know bud. but what else can you do when someone is trying to rob your house you have to shoot them in the face before they shoot you in the face no homo
You definitely have to defend yourself and your loved ones.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Think about it. The Devil's as old as the Almighty. So wouldn't he be as intelligent, or slightly less? So if he's that brilliant, why couldn't he stage such? Thus, setting us up to where we have no choice. The Almighty can work through people. Couldn't the Devil too? And if the Devil can, why couldn't he stage a world war?

Imagine having the world scared shitless of you and no longer of the Almighty. Imagine people having no free will. They have to watch what they say. Watch what they do. They have to live according to the authoritarians' rules. They have to constantly watch their backs. Constantly in fear. As they're careful with every little thing they do, they observe wealthy people do as they please and say whatever they want.
I get I now. But both are possibilities right? A "real" world war and a "staged" one.

• +1
jew master added ads? or is it rumbles ads?
IMG 0073

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and raleqtambrobret
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and raleqtambrobret
shit, jew master ig
I spent 10 seconds of my life watching ads to both react and reply to this message.
I think I will leave the forum soon this is annoying :whistle:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and maxxmclooks
I get I now. But both are possibilities right? A "real" world war and a "staged" one.
Oh, you think a staged one as in everyone's pretending? Oh, no, a real fucking war. But it was scheduled. Even the military stated this years ago:

I stated this in 2011 after those odd events in 2009/2010. But I didn't care. 2024/2025 felt like forever from where I stood. Yet, here we go.

jew master added ads? or is it rumbles ads?
View attachment 2984995
Add uBlock Origin to your browser unless that's an app, not sure if you can block ads.

im the only person in my life no family no friends
Just because we're headed into troubles for the world, doesn't mean you will have troubles. The world's a big place. When COVID-19 happened, did that make you suicidal? The vaccinations, suicidal? So why would this be any different?

Just because you're in the military, doesn't mean you'll see any battle. This isn't some retarded Tom Cruise universe.

War Film GIF by Tech Noir

I spent 10 seconds of my life watching ads to both react and reply to this message.
I think I will leave the forum soon this is annoying :whistle:
Why I'm not seeing any ads?

Let's see. I'm using a computer. Firefox. VPN. Browser is set to STRICT. uBlock Origin addon.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR and raleqtambrobret
Not all Americans. Many didn't depend on the state for poverty resources. They made good with what they had. The Amish community is known for such lifestyles too. Not everyone in America is what you see on TV and the internet. Mainstream media's a bunch of retarded jackasses. You can't believe anything they say. NONE OF THEM. They manipulate truth with lies to suit their agenda.
I was raised as an outcast from a small village of near Mattur, Karnataka I was born in a pig hospital and abandon so I was known as a pig child. But I worked and scammed till I ran the streets of Mumbai as a crime boss

• Woah
I was raised as an outcast from a small village of near Mattur, Karnataka I was born in a pig hospital and abandon so I was known as a pig child. But I worked and scammed till I ran the streets of Mumbai as a crime boss

Ah, yes, the pig shit business. Wow. Of course, India would indulge itself in such magnificent wondrous smells for bread and butter. I tip my hat to you, sir.

Previously on Skitzo Babbling Gloomy Forecast:

The internet must be shut down during the world war. None of you can handle what the Chinese will upload of what they do to people during such terrible troubles. None of you can handle that. Of course, we're no angels in our own nations. "Some" non-PLA soldiers might also upload horrible content for the Chinese to view. Either way, it will not serve any benefit to keep the internet running. It will not inspire Americans with such horrible scenes to toughen up. It might do the opposite. I know some content of what the Chinese did in the past. Some of you know this too. If you remember, Hoodsite and Live Leak. You remember the dog-eating clips from the CCP. They were trying to get inside your heads. They will do that again but on a much more horrific scale. You do not want to see that content. The internet must be shut down from the eyes of the world's population and if journalists pressure leaders to keep it going, arrest them. Hogtie their wrists to their ankles. Tie a gift bow around them. Affix a parachute to their torso and legs. Pile them into aircraft. Fly over China, or Russia, and toss them off one by one.

However. If the internet stays running. Then we know the entire fucking thing is staged and designed for you to watch. And if that's the case, get ready for a different system. Be ready for viruses. That will lead to the introduction of the vaccination device, thus VD. Electronic vaccine implants will also act as a monitoring device. To keep you safe. To keep everyone safe. So everyone gets tagged. Everyone is a suspected criminal too.

If you have been vaccinated, begin fortifying your bodies today. Consume protein and lots of water. Get daily sun. Shit daily. Flush those little immune system destroyers out. And when VD begins, be prepared to deny it or be destroyed. There is no in-between... unless you're filthy rich or have authoritarian privilege and are good at lying to people about having VD.

Killer riff

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerer of death's construction
In the fields, the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord, yeah!
Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor, yeah
Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait till their judgement day comes, yeah!
Now in darkness, world stops turning
Ashes where their bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees, the war pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan laughing, spreads his wings
Oh lord, yeah!

• Love it
Killer riff

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerer of death's construction
In the fields, the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord, yeah!
Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor, yeah
Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait till their judgement day comes, yeah!
Now in darkness, world stops turning
Ashes where their bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees, the war pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan laughing, spreads his wings
Oh lord, yeah!
ozzy osbourne rock GIF

Jake Gyllenhaal Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL