Back acne and not on roids question

LilJojo

LilJojo

Equinox
I have acne on my shoulders and back and I gain muscle very easily for some reason. My skin is shit and got a mature hairline at a very young age also; I grow hair very easily. Is this because of increased DHT? I have 600 something ng/dl test last time I went in.

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Maybe you're mewing incorrectly.
jk I have the same thing ig it's high dht

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and descension
same thing here, thats ur hormones wildin cuz of jew plastics and shieet. I suggest u to Ted Kaczynskimax and go live in a forest away from electricity cuz unfourtunately for niggas like you and me this shit affects health alot and shortens life; u will likely die in ur 30s. sorry

I have acne on my shoulders and back and I gain muscle very easily for some reason. My skin is shit and got a mature hairline at a very young age also; I grow hair very easily. Is this because of increased DHT? I have 600 something ng/dl test last time I went in.
Back acne is mainly caused by hormonal changes particularly increased levels of androgens like testosterone and DHT which stimulate the skin's oil glands to produce excess oil this excess oil along with dead skin cells and bacteria clogs pores and leads to acne lesions on the back

give checkmark

what's your age? If not teen then take Accutane.