Back acnee

shieldzz

shieldzz

How the fuck do i fix it ? I used to have a lot of pimples on the back,went to derm and gave me

Doxycycline ,which helped like 50%. But pimples keep appearing,one goes away,then another one comes . I also quit energy drinks and have low sugar intake and looks like it doesnt help at all,changing sheets,use moisturizer and exfoliate but still doesnt help. I used tretinoin,was usseles for me . Derm didnt want to prescribe my accutane because he said its not severe so i shouldnt take it.​

Funny how my face is clear and i have no pimples but they keep appearing on back and shoulders. Any fixes ? also benzoyl did nothing for me

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Do you know why they are appearing in the first place? How old are you? Do you workout?

Have you cut suger, carbs, and milk/milk products out of your diet? If not my bro claims that sunning his back has helped reduce acne

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
My derm recommended Panoxyl and Cerave. That cleared up 99% of my bacne. Also wearing an undershirt and changing it twice a day. Once before bad and again in the morning.

I only have 0-2 tiny pimples at a time now and my back is smooth. I used to be like this

It would hurt to sit down and my shirt would be covered in blood.

Do you know why they are appearing in the first place? How old are you? Do you workout?
im 21. i workout everyday but they were appearjmg even before when i wasnt working out. My dad also har backnee probleme and his face was clear

Have you cut suger, carbs, and milk/milk products out of your diet? If not my bro claims that sunning his back has helped reduce acne
I mostly fast nowadays or eating 500 cal a day. only ln cheat days i eat sugar and i dont drink molk or diary stuff