Back in my shit job

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Missed 4 days due to sickness, literally best days ever, slept like a normal human, chilled home, whatched Netflix and played games and ate good food.

And now, all back to 0, I don’t even know how will I keep doing this for the rest of my life bro, it’s brutal as fuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te, Nick.Harte, Gaia262 and 4 others
Missed 4 days due to sickness, literally best days ever, slept like a normal human, chilled home, whatched Netflix and played games and ate good food.

And now, all back to 0, I don’t even know how will I keep doing this for the rest of my life bro, it’s brutal as fuck
Similar situation in some ways, I had to change my environment these days, and I already have the atavistic feeling that if I don't return to my usual habits I will kill myself. It's over for my adaptive capacity.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Similar situation in some ways, I had to change my environment these days, and I already have the atavistic feeling that if I don't return to my usual habits I will kill myself. It's over for my adaptive capacity.
it’s not even that bro, I don’t like the routine of having a dead end job.

Working all day, going home, sleep, waking up, work, home, sleep, wake up, work, home, sleep….

I’ll kill myself if my dumbass won’t get the work done and make money on the side.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
man its brutal
I had a job last week
I had to quit it was brutal man
Keep going bro I believe in you

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer