Back pain fix

D

Deleted member 8744

Gold
Okay so I’m not sure how many of you have back pain but here’s a guide that’s worked for me for getting rid it. Theres 4 steps and it’s quite simple.
Disclaimer: Do not do this if you have a herniated disc or some other serious back injury. This is directed towards those with a dull achy type of pain in their backs, nit sharp pain.

Step 1. Toe touch. For this movement you want to first start standing straight up. Then you keep your hips in a neutral position. This will not be nearly as effective if you hip hinge. Your back needs to curve as much as you can for this. You will go down until your arms touch your toes. Then you slowly come back up and stand straight again. Make sure to do this whole movement slowly and again do not hip hinge. Start with 1 set of 10 reps. Do this everyday until you have no pain and then go up to 2 sets of 15 reps. Keep going until you get to 4 sets of 25 reps. Once you achieve this pain free it’s time to move on the step 2. Note: it will take time to build up to this, do not rush it or you may end up screwing yourself over.

Step 2. Side bends. For this movement you want to stand up and to bend sideways slowly and come back up. Then repeat on the opposite side. Do the same sets/repetitions protocol as I mentioned in step 1. Remember to keep motions slow and controlled, so your fully strengthening those muscles. Also, there’s no specific spot you need to be able to reach or touch, it’s just more about training the movement of bending sideways to prevent pain or injury. After you achieve the 4 sets of 25 reps pain free proceed on to step 3.

Step 3. Bending backwards. For this you want to start off standing straight up. Then, you Slowly bend backwards. Do what’s comfortable, do not push yourself when starting this step. Trust me, It is not worth an ab strain. You want to be able to bend backwards and go back with no pain, and you don’t need to be able to reach back to a certain point, it’s more up to preference of the user. Personally, I just did it so there was some extension in my back but not much. Start with 1 rep on the first day and slowly build up from there to 3 sets of 10 reps. If you are very inhibited in this motion I recommend starting off with the cobra stretch just to build mobility and flexibility before strength. Once you achieve the 3 sets 10 reps pain free continue to the final step.

Step 4. Hyperextensions. To start this off, not everybody will be able to do this exercise. This exercise typically requires a hyper extension equipment piece, but some people may be able to find something in their house that perfectly replicated the equipment but I don’t see that being many people. For this exercise you should start off with a neutral position. Then bend downwards and go slow on the lower phase of the exercise, then go a little bit faster on the rise of it. At the top of the movement you want to be in a very hyperextended position but not to where it’s causing pain.Building up from 1 set of 5 reps to 4 sets of 20 reps is the ideal ability.

For all these steps, continue doing the previous steps while also adding the one that your on. For example, still doing 4 sets of 25 reps on the toe touches while also being in the beginner reps sets of side bends.

Remember that only you know your body and if you start to feel pain, then tone it down and work slower. It’s much worse to have an injury from doing too much than to be unsatisfied from doing too little.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, ThreadMatters and Deleted member 6400
jfl
1) don't lay on bed all day
2) eat vitamins and minerals
3) get sun or red light therapy + infrared light thehreapy

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 8744
jfl
1) don't lay on bed all day
2) eat vitamins and minerals
3) get sun or red light therapy + infrared light thehreapy