Back pain on accutane

badromance

badromance

Banned
Im 20 days in and my back has been hurting this week,chappy lips too but i use vaseline so they are no problem at all,only my back for now,has anyone used accutane and did it go away ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Im 20 days in and my back has been hurting this week,chappy lips too but i use vaseline so they are no problem at all,only my back for now,has anyone used accutane and did it go away ?
Yeah I got it too. It went away though. Lips get fucked permanently.

• +1
Your spine is fusing because of the excess vitamin A, now you will only become 6'5, it's over for you
Yeah I got it too. It went away though. Lips get fucked permanently.
No

• +1
this happened to my friend, he had to stop lifting cuz of it. its all good tho cuz he has 8/10 face so he never needed gym anyway

• +1
Nah,I've been on Accutane for almost 2months and previously 2 and half months,no back pain but extremely dry lips and also really bad depression but that's probably from being a subhuman worthless piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Nah,I've been on Accutane for almost 2months and previously 2 and half months,no back pain but extremely dry lips and also really bad depression but that's probably from being a subhuman worthless piece of shit.
i only have back pain

• +1
That rhymed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
std's can cause lower back pain

• +1