back pain/weak back after 3-4 weeks after deadlifting PR

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Silver
Hit my PR and I did it with bad form, was hyper adderalled out and spent 2 hours in the gym just abusing my body, did alot of romanian dl, pendelay rows, closedgrip lat pulls etc and my back has been fucked since

I have started anavar and test around the same time and it seems to have gotten worse, have been taking high dosage vit d, zinc/creatine/collagen etc

its not constant but it always comes back if I do something like walking long distances or cleaning

When I sit down its sore and noticeable but nothing compared to when im doing some activity

I am seeing mixed opinions on whether to go to the gym or not when like this so I started going but stayed light on my back and its still about the same, haven't gone back to gym since friday though

What do I do? Is it over? I tried swimming and It felt good in the water but when I came out it felt fucking terrible

I think i may be eating too little protein too and the roids may be causing it to be worse

• So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Just have correct form

It’s over

• WTF
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415
I do usually, I was being retarded that day, never had pain like this ever
My advice is to neglect training involving back for some days. When the pain subsides + like a week. Back pain is brutal if chronic.

My advice is to neglect training involving back for some days. When the pain subsides + like a week. Back pain is brutal if chronic.
you think doing alot of cardio/swimming/sauna can help too?

• +1
Reactions: silencio
you think doing alot of cardio/swimming/sauna can help too?
Sauna not gonna do shit. Swimming and really light cardio might be okay, but only if it doesn't hurt.

its permanent lol kill yourself idiot

hernia is possible, sciatica one of those

this is. why i dont dl

i did something with my dad and fucked up my back, and when i did deadlifts with incorrect form or when i was low on sleep i would activate that pain.

i didnt have pain for like more than a year after doing these:

1. you need to do cat camels and mcgill big 3 to strenghten your core and learn how to brace

2. then you need to lelearn deadlift/squat form with engaging core, correct breathing

3. then progress back up to the weight you are using

dont be fast there is time, deadlifts are very very good exercise when used correctly so take your time and you got it

take couple weeks of squats/deadlifts and just do the things i told you on step 1. and you will be fine

edit:

also what i did recently is after every workout i just get onto pull up bar and slowly decompress my spine, just get onto pull up bar decompress in neutral then start moving legs left and right then rotation with legs. you will feel clicking and maybe discomfort because its like movements that you never do, but after couple times it will just get smooth

Last edited: