back posture is important

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
In the modern world, were always looking down on our phones and sitting, my posture was so bad, i had extreme apt, lordsosis, kphnosis, and shit neck posture.

This was me at 5,9

could-i-gain-3-inches-from-reversing-this-v0-lcgu830kus6d1.png

I went from a mm under 5,9 to 4mm above 6,3 in 14 months. My physical therpaist was takign track of my progress and i did x rays too,
Doctor said that
4 inches from back postures gain

2 from puberty growth

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, 5'7 zoomer, Debetro and 7 others
This is genuinely the gayest thing I've ever seen on here but if you could the exercises, treatments, etc. you did that would be great :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6figsat17, EzikoIsHere, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Okay bro i will fix my "posture", it's quite bad and report back how much height i gainied. If it's less than an inch i am going to seethe at you uncontrollably

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
yeah it was bad bro

Okay bro i will fix my "posture", it's quite bad and report back how much height i gainied. If it's less than an inch i am going to seethe at you uncontrollably
does it look like mine. You have to train to failurel it fucking hurts. you need to be consistent too.

This is genuinely the gayest thing I've ever seen on here but if you could the exercises, treatments, etc. you did that would be great :)
I had at physical therpaist, i did glute, hasmtring, and ab exercise, and for my upper back i did chin tucks and wall chin tucks, etc. you can searh it all up. i also did deadlifts with hgih reps 10-15. I did dead hangs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
does it look like mine. You have to train to failurel it fucking hurts. you need to be consistent too.
JFL ofc it ain't anywhere near as bad as yours, i ain't magically gonna get 4 inches of height man. IF only i could though. But i'll be happy with 1 inch tbh, probably wont even get that. maybe 1cm at best

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, R@m@, realbugman123 and 5 others
lol I thought this picture was a joke. How does it possibly get that bad?

• +1
  • +1
lol I thought this picture was a joke. How does it possibly get that bad?
i used to suck 24/7 my stomach because i was fat and insecure as a middle schooler, it caused this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6figsat17 and ongongfr
In the modern world, were always looking down on our phones and sitting, my posture was so bad, i had extreme apt, lordsosis, kphnosis, and shit neck posture.

This was me at 5,9

could-i-gain-3-inches-from-reversing-this-v0-lcgu830kus6d1.png

I went from a mm under 5,9 to 4mm above 6,3 in 14 months. My physical therpaist was takign track of my progress and i did x rays too,
Doctor said that
4 inches from back postures gain

2 from puberty growth
bro like good job on the improvement and im happy for you but you didnt have to put that photo in 😭😭😭😭:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Posterior chain activation, hamstring, glutes and spine erectors will solve that issue

Focus on squats, deadlifts and back extensions to get used to that feeling of conection between all those muscles and transfer that to walking and moving in general

Sleeping on the floor also helps

• +1
Everyone should aim to fix neck and back posture for height + theoretical sphenoid bone realignment (or jaw realignment if you want). This is my theory on why mewing works for some and not for others. Everyone who claimed gains bettered his posture or held a certain posture 24/7 and i mean all the time. Number one priority

• +1