Back to being an incel

Sodoku

Sodoku

Silver
Took this chick out in the evening, went to the bar and back to her place to sleep with

In the morning she told me she wasn’t looking for anything right now. Too soon. This is after date 4

Ffs

Back to being an incel. I probably just got lucky this time, now I have to rot another 6 years jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gookcelriceR and Gonthar
I’m never going to find someone like her again

She was perfect

She would have fucked chad on the first date no questions asked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jaded and Nick.Harte
Took this chick out in the evening, went to the bar and back to her place to sleep with
Wait, so you had sex with her?
In the morning she told me she wasn’t looking for anything right now. Too soon. This is after date 4
But was she still ok with sex?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
blackpilled again

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
She would have fucked chad on the first date no questions asked
If I was more attractive she would’ve dropped everything for me

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and CoreSchizo

Ffs

Back to being an incel. I probably just got lucky this time, now I have to rot another 6 years jfl
well i mean atleast you got to fuck , 99% if users here have never even felt the touch of a woman

Well, this is great, you can now meet with her just for sex and avoid the boring relationship part. Don't cut her completely, keep in touch with her regularly, ask her occasionally to meet, you will be just fuck buddies...

• So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003
well i mean atleast you got to fuck , 99% if users here have never even felt the touch of a woman
Well, this is great, you can now meet with her just for sex and avoid the boring relationship part. Don't cut her completely, keep in touch with her regularly, ask her occasionally to meet, you will be just fuck buddies...
Women are so heartless

Women are so heartless
Water nigga, women are just biologically shallow theres alot of evidence to prove this. At the end of the day we are all shallow and only do things for ourselves