BACKNE QUESTION GYMCELS GTIFH

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
ever since I was going to the gym I have severe acne in my biceps, back and shoulders. Also red hives. Is this a sign of DHT or Testosterone? I had early puberty and my test levels are like 650-700 ng/dl. I also have shit skin and large face due to HGH.

only accutane will help with that. unless you want to spend a tub of tret on your back everyday jfl

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and descension
ever since I was going to the gym I have severe acne in my biceps, back and shoulders. Also red hives. Is this a sign of DHT or Testosterone? I had early puberty and my test levels are like 650-700 ng/dl. I also have shit skin and large face due to HGH.
i noticed the same thing, i only took some hexarelin when i was late 14. Thats it. When i started working out with the age of 14, my back acne got so bad. Like it got GIGA bad. I have scars all over my body.

I don’t really think it’s that bad tbh. It makes me look like a roidcel and it’s funny. I get you tho atleast it’s not on my face or something
looking like a roidcel with a natty physique is suicide material

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy
i noticed the same thing, i only took some hexarelin when i was late 14. Thats it. When i started working out with the age of 14, my back acne got so bad. Like it got GIGA bad. I have scars all over my body.
How come? Did you get fast gains? I’m maybe blessed

Why the fuck did u use peptides at 14 lol were they prescribed by a doctor?

trifarotene helps with back acne but accutane is your safest bet

i have almost completely clear skin but my triceps are covered in acne and i get some on my traps too, i think its just cuz of high t ngl cuz i have loads of other high t signs too