Backstory(read the whole thing, please)

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Life was pretty good for me in elementary school. I never was a sports person, but I loved the arts. I played the clarinet in 4th grade, and also acted in a play. I almost got the lead role. But the director had more faith in another kid, so I got a supporting role. I also like drawing. I had 1-2 girls like me in elementary. One of them wanted me to hold their hand, and the other wrote a card with a note telling me she likes me. I “dated” two girls in elementary as well. One only lasted a couple of days and the other was just to cut in front of me in lunch lines. In 5th grade, this big-boned girl liked me. But after elementary, things started go downhill. I was fat and pretty quiet, so I kinda got bullied. A “friend” from my early years of elementary started calling me a loser.
I couldn’t talk to girls normally. I think one Asian liked me, as she was kicking my chair playfully a couple of times. 6th grade I was bluepilled. I didn’t think I was fat. I didn’t have a black pill moment til the end of 7th grade when I told myself I needed to lose weight or else i’d have a rough time in high school. And I eventually started to lose weight. Even when I had a MAJOR falling out with one of my friends and lost almost ALL of my acquaintances, I still attempted to lose weight. Then I stopped cuz my parents went away on vacation and she didn’t want out the house with them not there. If only when they came back, I could’ve went back to it. So, obviously, high school was shit for me. I sat alone in isolation or by myself for the most of the time due to severe social anxiety. I did ROTC while in regular high school, which was alright. Almost halfway into my sophomore year I left pretty due to bullying. What set it off was telling my “therapist” I had thoughts of shooting up the school. So I got put in this school for kids with emotional difficulties and special needs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bengt and UltraExtremeIntense
damn, that fucking sucks, normies are cruel

Yeah I agree your life has been unfortunate and could of gone better. Dwelling on it won't help in the slightest however. From this point in time, you have a choice to pursue what you want. What has happened can't stop you. Good luck bro.

mogs my experiances

Yeah I agree your life has been unfortunate and could of gone better. Dwelling on it won't help in the slightest however. From this point in time, you have a choice to pursue what you want. What has happened can't stop you. Good luck bro.
I honestly can’t, but thanks for the motivating words.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
Pitying your fate everydays will get you nowhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466