Bad Bimax Results

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I've only seen a couple of them, do you encounter bad / chimp looking bimax results? if so, why they end up like that?

I've only seen a couple of them, do you encounter bad / chimp looking bimax results? if so, why they end up like that?
Because plastic surgery is NOT MATHEMATICS and NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. Every surgeon operates "approximately", because due to healing, imprecise measurement tools, etc. the result is never up to a millimeter. 3D modelling lies too sometimes. (y)

Because plastic surgery is NOT MATHEMATICS and NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. Every surgeon operates "approximately", because due to healing, imprecise measurement tools, etc. the result is never up to a millimeter. 3D modelling lies too sometimes. (y)
I disagree with you. of course you cannot precisely calculate but, having a disaster result is something different than that.

I disagree with you. of course you cannot precisely calculate but, having a disaster result is something different than that.
Well, if you mean those, "disaster", sure...

But in most cases, those bimax bad results are simply either insufficient, or " a little bit" over the top, and patients are dissatisfied, which classifies those cases as failures (y)

Well, if you mean those, "disaster", sure...

But in most cases, those bimax bad results are simply either insufficient, or " a little bit" over the top, and patients are dissatisfied, which classifies those cases as failures (y)
share some of those you mentioned

Yes share who is bad