Bad boy Orthodog

castizo

castizo

Always asks and never tells.
@PrinceLuenLeoncur is a bad boy...

@PrinceLuenLeoncur is a bad boy...

View attachment 3241465
Yes. Your Roman Catholic women crave orthodox men that’s why we cuck you. All the masculine Roman Catholic men convert to Eastern Orthodoxy like me take the L and move on. Roman Catholicism like Protestantism is made for little dumb white Latina and black girls,

Yes. Your Roman Catholic women crave orthodox men that’s why we cuck you. All the masculine Roman Catholic men convert to Eastern Orthodoxy like me take the L and move on. Roman Catholicism like Protestantism is made for little dumb white Latina and black girls,
>bad boy

> has no friends and sits on here all day fuming at teenagers

>bad boy

> has no friends and sits on here all day fuming at teenagers
unlike you I have many friends because I’m not an stupid pathetic cunt. I even have a bitch.

What do you have? You’re bitchless, maidenless, friendless, loveless. Nobody likes you, you can’t even run Edgar game and get a fat spic :lul: your a fuckin disgrace go do that satanic Santa Maria bullshit you fucking heretic hesthen dog and go to the mosque and pray to your shared Allah god with the Muslim and the Jew like your PHOEpe :lul::lul::lul::lul:

unlike you I have many friends because I’m not an stupid pathetic cunt. I even have a bitch.

What do you have? You’re bitchless, maidenless, friendless, loveless. Nobody likes you, you can’t even run Edgar game and get a fat spic :lul: your a fuckin disgrace go do that satanic Santa Maria bullshit you fucking heretic hesthen dog and go to the mosque and pray to your shared Allah god with the Muslim and the Jew like your PHOEpe :lul::lul::lul::lul:
^sits on here for 10+ hours a day

^sits on here for 10+ hours a day
lol I’m in the barbers. You realise you can use looksmax on your phone right… are you retarded? Didn’t you know this Enrique?

You hablo no englishe, no prohlem no, prohlem?