Bad childhood? Your 20s is when life really begins!!

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
Bad 20s?
Your 30s is when life really begins!

Bad 30s?
Your 40s is when life really begins!

Bad 40s?
Your 50s is when life really begins!

Bad 50s?
Your 60s is when life really begins!

Bad 60s?
Your 70s is your prime!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Splinter901, rooman, Deleted member 27635 and 29 others
It's over

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 31944, rooman and 4 others
Bad life? Death is your prime!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax, Deleted member 20179, rooman and 19 others
Ok, gonzalo lira

after seeing ur face i can understand why u jestermax

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, SurgeryEnjoyer, chrisN and 1 other person
after seeing ur face i can understand why u jestermax
That is actually why tho. Irl the only way I can get people to respect me is by being funny.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Staceymaxxing and Deleted member 24712
That is actually why tho. Irl the only way I can get people to respect me is by being funny.
it is what it is
Costume Party Laugh GIF by Halloween Party

• +1
Reactions: rooman
The next life will be better

If your childhood was fucked, it's not over, just get high self esteem as young adult/teen
If your teens were fucked, it's semi over, just redeem yourself in your 20s
If your 20s were fucked, it's almost over, so make sure you're secure in your 30s
If your 30s are fucked, it is absolutely over, but you also deserve all the bad shit that happens at this point cuz u should know better

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, rooman, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
Give me an honest rating out of ten btw and do you think it's possible for me to get a girl
strive to be an oofy doofy and i'll believe in u

u cant get a regular relationship, an honest rating would be a 0/10 as its black and white, ur either ugly or attractive (or an oofy doofy)

The next life will be better
Your next life is either heaven or hell

Heaven is when you have children, because you're children are you, meaning reproduction is essentially immortality/reincarnation

Hell is where you don't have children and you cease to exist

strive to be an oofy doofy and i'll believe in u

u cant get a regular relationship, an honest rating would be a 0/10 as its black and white, ur either ugly or attractive (or an oofy doofy)
Tf does oofy doofy mean. Just give me an honest rating out of 10 pls M8.

I can't get a regular relationship? Makes me sad but I already didn't think so myself.

Tf does oofy doofy mean. Just give me an honest rating out of 10 pls M8.

I can't get a regular relationship? Makes me sad but I already didn't think so myself.
personally i'd stick with my 0/10, girls wont find u attractive and thats what matters, not a dudes opinion

but u do look liek sam hyde so status maxx or something idfk 😂

If your childhood was fucked, it's not over, just get high self esteem as young adult/teen
If your teens were fucked, it's semi over, just redeem yourself in your 20s
If your 20s were fucked, it's almost over, so make sure you're secure in your 30s
If your 30s are fucked, it is absolutely over, but you also deserve all the bad shit that happens at this point cuz u should know better
If your childhood was fucked there's a 99% chance you're fucked for life

Correct, because very few people ever graduate childhood mentally

nobody will "respect" you

people will laugh about you, not laugh with you

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, rooman, Deleted member 24781 and 1 other person
personally i'd stick with my 0/10, girls wont find u attractive and thats what matters, not a dudes opinion

but u do look liek sam hyde so status maxx or something idfk 😂
Would you say I'm ugly in a way that is comedic? Or just normal ugly. Cuz I got made fun of and laughed at a lot for my appearance in school.

Even had it where some random guy in another year said to his friend "look at that guy" and they laughed

Respect is overrated and not worth the energy investing into it to people please

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 24781 and Hardrada
Bad 20s?
Your 30s is when life really begins!

Bad 30s?
Your 40s is when life really begins!

Bad 40s?
Your 50s is when life really begins!

Bad 50s?
Your 60s is when life really begins!

Bad 60s?
Your 70s is your prime!
100s is when Life begins brooo you have time

Would you say I'm ugly in a way that is comedic? Or just normal ugly. Cuz I got made fun of and laughed at a lot for my appearance in school.

Even had it where some random guy in another year said to his friend "look at that guy" and they laughed
comedic ugly

ur not an ugly where i have to look away whilst im drinking/eating, plus u resemble a comedian so that should say enough

Unironically me I have some hopium left to turn it around tho but hope is running low tbf

Respect is overrated and not worth the energy investing into it to people please
Respect is not something that takes energy because being born with good genetics is what brings respect

comedic ugly

ur not an ugly where i have to look away whilst im drinking/eating, plus u resemble a comedian so that should say enough
2 more things

1. Do I look like a down syndrome? Cuz someone said that to me irl B4

2. Does it look like my face has been stretched? Cuz I've been told that twice irl

Thx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Respect is not something that takes energy because being born with good genetics is what brings respect
You're confusing respect with attraction. Genetics is what make you attractive. Just because you are attractive does not mean you are respected. People here believe otherwise because most people here never set foot in the kind of social circles to see how average humans operate.

Respect among men is earned by kissing ass (gay) and having valuable skills or competency at something to bring to the table. Women respecting you is earned by elevating your status among other men or dominating other men because they are who she is comparing you to.

Failing that, simply handling your own shit and being a "bare minimum man." But this will also get a bare minimum partner.

I think we men peak at our 50s or 60s.

Owari da for us bad childhood cels.

an honest rating would be a 0/10 as its black and white, ur either ugly or attractive
Nope, looks are not this binary at all. No man is attractive to all women and few men are completely unattractive to all women.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
>it is binary
>duh, each region has different beauty standards set up
Never seen this much contradiction within 2 statements before. Just fucking lol. @cytoplasm @julianchicago @drop

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29167 and cytoplasm
Never seen this much contradiction within 2 statements before. Just fucking lol. @cytoplasm @julianchicago @drop
what u think things are the same everywhere?

it's binary in every region, no point stating every single fact to make sure u understand

Chapo sued his parents for serving him spaghetti without meat

what u think things are the same everywhere?

it's binary in every region, no point stating every single fact to make sure u understand
Moving the goalpost buddy, just give up.

if u know so much, enlighten me son
Don't call me son, I can't be arsed with people like you. Stick to your ugh reacts and stay delusional.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Don't call me son, I can't be arsed with people like you. Stick to your ugh reacts and stay delusional.
I cage when I read ur shit posts man

It's funny because u think ur a gangster but ur an un nt niglet subhuman rotting in a incel forum

Keep larping tho it's entertaining
@Britishlooksmaxxer
@xefo
@Proex
@Original

if u know so much, enlighten me son
You've been on my ignore list for like... 3 months? Since I have no interest in reading your pseudoscience, faked wittiness and anti looksmaxing attitude. So much for your “humor” :feelshaha:

I cage when I read ur shit posts man

It's funny because u think ur a gangster but ur an un nt niglet subhuman rotting in a incel forum

Keep larping tho it's entertaining
@Britishlooksmaxxer
@xefo
@Proex
@Original
I'm a 6'3 nordic guy not an african manlet.