Bad eye area and asymmetrical face

Iron
Hey, i’m 14 and recently i’ve noticed, after using the inverted filter that I have a extremely uneven face. I’ve also seen other boys on TikTok with this thing called hunter eyes. And it’s not anything what my eyes look like. Any tips ?

Attachments

• IMG_9036.jpeg
    IMG_9036.jpeg
    484.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9037.png
    IMG_9037.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Muttcel foid killer
your eye area asymmetry is the least of your problems bro

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
Hey, i’m 14 and recently i’ve noticed, after using the inverted filter that I have a extremely uneven face. I’ve also seen other boys on TikTok with this thing called hunter eyes. And it’s not anything what my eyes look like. Any tips ?
rope you look like scared puppy

• +1
Reactions: celmaxxer
It means kill yourself but on the real you look normal 5/10 face if your manlet consider visiting home depo for some industrial rope if your average height you might ascend with asian or latina becky in the next 4 years do to jbw

Hey, i’m 14 and recently i’ve noticed, after using the inverted filter that I have an extremely uneven face. I’ve also seen other boys on TikTok with this thing called hunter eyes. And it’s not anything what my eyes look like. Any tips ?
Bro you’re really too young to do anything serious. Just don’t mouth breath, eat clean and enough calories, eat sugar you crave but don’t let go of yourself, and avoid lifting any weights yet are your age since you want to reach your max potential with height aswell. Also get the fuck off of here if your that young bro focus on being a dumb ass teen bro your just gonna get a bunch of “off yourself” and other slurs and shit. Don’t focus or stress on looks or anything in general, you’ll just become worse then you are right now since your cortisol will be high at a young age, you’ll have horrible social skills and behavior along with limiting a lot of your growth. Just live a normal happy life for now bro

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer and 1010
Bro you’re really too young to do anything serious. Just don’t mouth breath, eat clean and enough calories, eat sugar you crave but don’t let go of yourself, and avoid lifting any weights yet are your age since you want to reach your max potential with height aswell. Also get the fuck off of here if your that young bro focus on being a dumb ass teen bro your just gonna get a bunch of “off yourself” and other slurs and shit. Don’t focus or stress on looks or anything in general, you’ll just become worse then you are right now since your cortisol will be high at a young age, you’ll have horrible social skills and behavior along with limiting a lot of your growth. Just live a normal happy life for now bro
good advice tbh this niggas balls need to drop before he joins the legion of looksfaggers

• +1
Reactions: chrxth5
nigga you're 14 take a chill pill