Bad frame is brutal

shieldzz

shieldzz

not worse than having a bad face but holy shit..my hips are so wide , small frame + level 1 gyno . based on that you would think my test is low but i have 750 ng / dL test

wtf caused that ? just genetics ?

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, NoReedemingFeature, flippasav and 3 others
Shitty androgen receptors. Absolute dogshit bottom of the barrel hormonal system

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Freixel, kyrre, Sodoku and 1 other person
not worse than having a bad face but holy shit..my hips are so wide , small frame + level 1 gyno . based on that you would think my test is low but i have 750 ng / dL test

Genetics I’m guessing you have a Brootal pelvic bone. Bones just didn’t grow in an aesthetic way you can gymcell to try and balance it out abit depending on how Brootal your frame is

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz

Majorly it's genetics , I'm low T still I have wide clavicles and small waist

level 1 gyno is so fakecell only real ones have level 99 3rd class obesity gyno

Genetics I’m guessing you have a Brootal pelvic bone. Bones just didn’t grow in an aesthetic way you can gymcell to try and balance it out abit depending on how Brootal your frame is
my frame is so shit , my clavicles are decent but my body is so feminine,thin bones also

my frame is so shit , my clavicles are decent but my body is so feminine,thin bones also
if you have decent clavicles then your frame cant be that bad , get in the gym. Over tier bone structure is wide pelvic bone + narrow clavicles

you need to get more blood tests done to determine if your hormone levels are off but its clear you dont workout alot since most of this would be mitigated by working out consistently with a good diet. Genetics at the end of the day will determine if you have a god tier frame or not but if you workout you should be able to obtain a above avg frame

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Roids or bust

Shitty androgen receptors. Absolute dogshit bottom of the barrel hormonal system
This. Nothing you can do but roid. Even then, it’s a dice roll

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Try E blockers if you haven’t already

Phil heath and Ronnie Coleman didn’t have super amazing frames but theyre androgenic growth compensated for it

It's just genetics, don't blame yourself buddy

Screenshot 20240908 181359 Chrome

thanking God everyday I wasn't born like this

I have a big ass and a small frame, its over for me