Bad looks summarized

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
When your face is already lacking of harmonious and meaningful soft features to begin with, recession is what completely kills it off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, dadfa and Danish_Retard
When your face is already lacking of harmonious and meaningful soft features to begin with, recession is what completely kills it off

Who said soft features are what makes a man attractive?

Even the most feminist of women want masculine with just a 20% feminine touch. Check this.

At no point in the video did you see soft. Just bone popping masculinity, with an unaggressive eye-area.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128, prettyboyswag and 1 other person

Even the most feminist of women want masculine with just a 20% feminine touch. Check this.

At no point in the video did you see soft. Just bone popping masculinity, with an unaggressive eye-area.

yeah women don't want hyper supermasculine men someone like Chico is gl but dint super high T looking

The reason is that the daughters of that guys will be more masculine

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
I don't think beauty can ever be fully understood tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, prettyboyswag, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
@MakinItHappen check PM

yeah sure
09e3a4cfccdad5d8e6391b62b9de2b35.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Want to become an inkler? Easy! Just be Asian!

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 1751
something as complex as a face is very hard to understand in its entirety
True. That's why people with perfect midface length, ipd, jaw etc are considered average while people with narrow face, close set eyes etc are considered gl.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind and prettyboyswag
yeah sure
09e3a4cfccdad5d8e6391b62b9de2b35.gif

Yeah and he was running pretty-boy game. Look at him now? He is barely above average now and relying off status. Young 19 year olds who watched Titanic when they were little kids are throwing themselves at him, because of what he used to look like and the Jack character he played.

You can't rely off JBs all your life. I know this personally lol.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
@MakinItHappen check PM

Dude I don't care. Go to the gym and fix your hair. Get some tats. You're like a transgender atm.

True. That's why people with perfect midface length, ipd, jaw etc are considered average while people with narrow face, close set eyes etc are considered gl.
in the end rating is kinda stupid and male minds arent wired to acess others looks on an emotional level. So that is why when a foid thinks a guy is cute with noticeable falios its because its much more complex than the shape of this or that

• +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 1751
dimorfism is all

in the end rating is kinda stupid and male minds arent wired to acess others looks on an emotional level. So that is why when a foid thinks a guy is cute with noticeable falios its because its much more complex than the shape of this or that
Yeah I also think that rating is cope. Men cannot rate other men.what we just know is some autistic terms like " muh ratios muh harmony muh Square orbitals" etc. We cannot look through the eyes of a woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboyswag, pizza and Kaworu
explain why tons of girls in majority white counties like BTS
retarded beckies,chad takes these Koreans into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Kaworu
Yeah I also think that rating is cope. Men cannot rate other men.what we just know is some autistic terms like " muh ratios muh harmony muh Square orbitals" etc. We cannot look through the eyes of a woman.

Women go for meaning while PSL users only go for the bones, masculinity and dick size. That's why it's not that reliable.

Still, you can't afford to be severely recessed tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
we will never understand a foid brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and prettyboyswag
Leonardo Dicaprio is a Generation X (1965-1979) version of Chico.

Once collagen isn't there to plump the face-up, the slightly above average bones are not enough to keep him at the good looking level they were at. They are now just every day looking guys.

People on here will deny it, but if you can prove me wrong by showing me just one-pretty boy who aged-well, then do it.

Look at Harry from one direction. The entire one direction group. This is patly why they split. Zayn Malik is still holding onto his looks but wait at least one or two more years. I mean he has good bones, but they aren't amazing. It's eye-area + collagen ontop of good but not great bones. That;'s why once Zayn is into his 30s it will be interesting to see how he looks. His eye-area + beard fraud may just carry him. This is why he is running bear-game btw, he is losing collagen now at 27. You could say it's in-fashion atm, but I disagree. Or I could say and I will say it's in-fashion for the guys over 25 because collagen is tougher to produce after-then and they don't wanna be red light therapying and microneedling all the time.

exactly thats why if any of you guys have female friends that you hang out with often then youll understand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and pizza
how do you explain foids fangirling a PSL textbook subhuman like Lil Xan then lol

Neurotypical face. Tattoos. Status as shit rapper.

5015a36fa44f4bf7b9a2e2a5ab0acdb9 xl

@MakinItHappen do you even remember me?

Beauty can't be understood because people from this forum would call him a filthy mouthbreather while a 16 yr old girl finds him cute. Do you understand what I mean?

You're dumb. People from this forum say that to anyone that doesn't look Chad, because that's what they're chasing. Also what people on here say and what they know is true often isn't met as one. They exaggerate to sound based and fit in.

The guy is below-average looking, yes, but has some cute appeal in a way which jail-baits like. Of course beauty can be put down to a science but never to an exact-science.

• +1

You guys need to realise, averageness with no-weaknesses is attractive to a lot of women. When you combine that to a really neurotypical personality that they dig, they go for it. Especially for long term relationships.

Averageness is the base. If you have an average base with one may be two features that stick out, you're like a 7 in their eyes. This place has it wrong imo.

I think an example of this is what what we see here.

• +1
You're dumb. People from this forum say that to anyone that doesn't look Chad, because that's what they're chasing. Also what people on here say and what they know is true often isn't met as one. They exaggerate to sound based and fit in.

The guy is below-average looking, yes, but has some cute appeal in a way which jail-baits like. Of course beauty can be put down to a science but never to an exact-science.
Exactly

Exactly what I'm trying to say lol, people in here think they have figured beauty out while they actually did not, hence why it's not absolute. We are thinking the same thing.

Last edited:
Exactly what I'm trying to say lol, people in here think they have figured beauty out while they actually did not, hence why it's not absolute. We are thinking the same thing.

That goes without saying

There are nuances

But the fundamentals are correct

If you don't have a good eye-area you better hope your lower-tier is saying something and if you have an average lower-tier, then you better hope you have pretty-eyes. Extreme recession or bug-eyes are an instant death sentence. A slightly long face is manageable if you're tall and have dimorphic features.